It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof B. Spears Is an Illuminati Puppet! UPDATED! Connected to Rothschild Family

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Me either. I am going to bring a copy of this to the family reunion, for laughs!

Seriously, this is not only silly, it's really insulting with no proof, and only inuendo!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

You know, if I called a robber who was about to rob me, how much info that would be legit you think the robber would give me? Seriously?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit

You know, if I called a robber who was about to rob me, how much info that would be legit you think the robber would give me? Seriously?

I have no freaking idea where you are going with this. I have nothing to steal, and I can tell ya, you won't get into the castle!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Truly, hon.
And the fact that I'm actually taking the time to post a second time on this ridiculous thread says a whole lot about my basic time management skills.
Ugh...

Dark out.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

LOL I was only giving you an image of comparison because you said to Afterthought to call the camp about the logo.
Re-read the post, and ask yourself if they would really really give us an honest answer!

After all, Rothschild, probably the most powerful and richest family in the solar system is asking YOU to give money. It's like Bill Gates asking me to give him money for a boat...
Well, will you AT LEAST bring me pics of the castle party? I want one of the cherry on the cake!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Seriously, this is not only silly, it's really insulting with no proof, and only inuendo!

Whether Illuminatus or not, it is difficult to deny that she was a corporate creation...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Well yeah, she was a honey pot of gold! You bet that any company that had a person that talented would use it to the max.

And, her parents were along for the ride!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Most music is a "corporate creation".
Record companies go with whatever they think will sell.
I highly doubt it has anything to do with corrupting young minds, creating "puppets", brainwashing or anything other than making money.
Record execs aren't stupid.
They follow trends very closely and then extrapolate the data as to what will be on the rise in following years.
Statistically speaking, tween girls have the highest amount of disposable income, therefore, they're the ones being catered to.
When you strip away all the pomp and circumstance and whatnot, it's really just simple supply and demand.

edited to add: You think junk like "Twilight" and boy bands and all that stuff is popular because it's good?
Um...no.
It sells because it's designed for and marketed to a demographic that has the money to drop on it and nothing more.

[edit on 5/25/10 by Matthew Dark]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Look, I appreciate you giving this thread a bump with all your arrogant nonsense, but if you take a copy of this thread to your family reunion, you will probably crack that poor girl's psyche.
Did you watch the video that shows her alter personality come to the surface because she was feeling pressured by Walters about her personal problems?
That is what you are going to see. I doubt a person in her fragile state of mind is going to be laughing it off.
You need to exit the land of fruit & honey, honey. There are tons of powerful socio/psychopaths out there. If you aren't able to read the gang signs they're flashing, you're bound to go down the wrong path.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I'm sorry you think I am arrogant in my responses, because I think you are, in trying to figure out Britney Spears.

Have you ever visited Kentwood, LA? I have, I lived there for a few years. Ain't nothin round, sept cows, baby! It was once considered America's dairyland of the south.

This girl grew up in near poverty, made it to the top, and has problems that aren't unusual for culture shock. Her whole family had culture shock. Suppose this was your child, who you saw rise to stardom, because you worked you rear off to get her there, and made sure she did it.

Would you like people saying you didn't work for it, that you were a propoganda tool, only, after working on your lifes dreams for endless hours, to pain?

I think you are saddly mistaken to point out what you have. This girl is not a tool to anybody, but worked very hard, at possibly to much pressure from her parents, and she's made it.

Wish her well, because she did what few people accomplish.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

I'm sorry you think I am arrogant in my responses, because I think you are, in trying to figure out Britney Spears.

Have you ever visited Kentwood, LA? I have, I lived there for a few years. Ain't nothin round, sept cows, baby! It was once considered America's dairyland of the south.

This girl grew up in near poverty, made it to the top, and has problems that aren't unusual for culture shock. Her whole family had culture shock. Suppose this was your child, who you saw rise to stardom, because you worked you rear off to get her there, and made sure she did it.

Would you like people saying you didn't work for it, that you were a propoganda tool, only, after working on your lifes dreams for endless hours, to pain?

There you go again! I'm not trying to figure out who Spears is. I'm convinced she ended up with the wrong people who used her, abused her, then tossed her away like an old sweatshirt!
I am suspicious of SummerStars. I am suspicious of the Phoenix Project, I am very suspicious of the Rothschild family.
Yes, suppose this was my child ~ I never would've let these monsters get into her head as they obviously did.
Nobody likes to hear the truth. Nobody wants to believe that the people who acted like they cared about you only had their own interests in mind.
Speaking of which, you already admitted that you would send your kids there.
So, what does that make you?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

So, what does that make you?

The fun parent.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yeah, the fun parent.
I bet Svali thought her parents were fun, too.
Especially when she was 1.5/2 years old & made to sit in a room for hours with nobody & the heat turned up high.
Her mom would come in with a pitcher of ice water. She came over to get a drink & her mom smacked her across the room & left with the water.
This only happened two more times (same day) until she learned to stay in the corner in a fetal position. Her mother left with the water & her Handler came in to tell her what a good girl she was for learning to ignore her bodily urges.
At 13, she was taken to the Vatican by her parents to meet all 13 fathers & attend the bloody sacrifice of a child.
The German father complimented her after the ceremony for not getting emotional.
She later graduated to become a handler until she ran away from the cult.
Nobody's seen or heard from her since & her husband has never even been charged, let alone given a lie detector test.
If you would like to read more about her experiences, click on this link:
www.educate-yourself.org...

Here's a preview:
E-Y Editor's Note: Brice Taylor brought this interview to my attention. It provides an excellent corroboration of the conduct and nature of Illuminati 'families' that Brice relates in her book, Thanks for The Memories, but it also offers the additional perspective of the mind controlled programmer who's 'work' is more clinical (albeit ghastly), yet just as destructive to the traumatized victim of mind control as well as to the 'traumatizer', the programmer herself , who in most cases is also under mind control. Neither party is consciously aware that they are engaged in this activity and yet both parties are direct participants in the perpetuation of this diabolical enslavement program which had its genesis in Nazi concentration camps under Dr. Joseph Mengele (the infamous Auswitcz "Angel of Death") and was developed to full operational status right here in the USA under the very same Dr. Joseph Mengele courtesy of the OSS/CIA and Operation Paper Clip.

HJ Springer, Editor of CentrExNews.com, penned the following introductory remarks to this revealing ten part interview with Svali. Our gratitude to 'Svali' for bringing this information forward and HJ Springer for running the story. You can read many more articles by Svali and examine her self pubished book at www.suite101.com... . Every thinking person on this planet needs to become educated about the Illuminati takeover agenda; otherwise their life and the lives their children will suffer the ultimate price for their inattention, ignorance, and inaction...Update Nov. 2004: CentrExNews.com vanished from the internet somewhere around 2003. Ken Adachi]

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I have very little doubt anymore that she is a mind control victim...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yeah, that's great dude.
But it has nothing (and by nothing, I mean absolutely zero) to do with sending your kids to a camp where they get to play music and act and have fun and be kids.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Yeah, that's great dude.
But it has nothing (and by nothing, I mean absolutely zero) to do with sending your kids to a camp where they get to play music and act and have fun and be kids.

OK, you're convinced it's all fun & games at this camp.
What tips you off to this belief?
I've pointed out who is involved & why I suspect the camp & the Phoenix Project to be something dangerous.
Please state your reasoning for it being a completely innocent facility.
If you could, please point out things from the website to support your ideas as I have (even though nobody will take the time to read it).
The trolls are obvious since all they do is dwell on the camp logo. Most haven't commented on the warped website wallpaper & other things I've tried to bring forward.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Oooookay...so now you're basically fishing for an argument.
Look, I don't care.
Honestly.
I don't have kids.
If I did, and they wanted to go to this camp, and I had the resources to get them there, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Why?
Because they're kids...my kids.
If I sent them, and they called me and told me that they were unhappy and wanted to come home, I'd personally go pick them up and if anyone tried to stop me I'd stab them in the face.
It's a freakin' camp, man.
You're another ATS'er who just absolutely has to find something nefarious in everything.
I don't care about the camp, your mind control theories or any of that stuff.
I originally posted as a larf and I thought it funny that you have to try to go toe to toe with anyone who doesn't agree with you.
Weeeeell, I'm not going to entertain it because I don't care to.
So there's some symbolism of unknown origin on the web page.
Wow...must be a conspiracy.
But by comparing this camp to some kind of child abuse is not only paranoid to the point of needing med stabilization, it's just sad.
You want to be right soooo badly.
Whatev.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

An intelligent debate occurs when one person makes an argument for their idea(s) & presents evidence. The challenging person must be able to prove why their perspective & opinion are different with equal/fair evidence.

I'm not challenging your parenting abilities, but I can tell you that kids don't just call you to pick them up if they're not having "fun". Good parents research the facilities they're sending their kids to prior to enrolling them, so they can rest assured that their kids are taken care of.

If you are planning on having children in the future, please learn the gang signs of predators & use your best judgement. That's all we can do, but it's the absolute best thing we can do as well.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
If it didn't violate the TOS, I would so post the "Leave Britney Alone" youtube video in this thread!!!

Yeah I posted this in my thread too.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
Guess I'll chime in and embarras myself...

Told me just this weekend, something about the name "Rothschild"

That originally, it was Buyer, which in the native tongue or origin, was pronounced Bayer, anyways the sign of Bayer/Buyer, had a large red crested shield, Red Shield, and in the language of origin, was called, "by the locals" red=roth and shield=child or red shield =rothchild.
Thus picking the name from the shield on the Buy/Bayer signs, on the small store fronts.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Doc Holiday]

I had never heard that before. There is, interestingly or not, a "cross" in the Bayer logo...

as compared to:

[edit on 25-5-2010 by spectre76]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join