It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof B. Spears Is an Illuminati Puppet! UPDATED! Connected to Rothschild Family

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I am not accusing Britney Spears of anything other than being USED for a darker agenda. I would love to implicate her parents, but I haven't found any connection between them, SummerStars, or the Phoenix Program.

You sound like you know a whole lot more about the fact that she was abused & exploited by her parents. I would be interested in reading/viewing your evidence.

You should also go research Svali.
Her parents knew people who helped them get their daughter into programs where she could be abused & exploited.

Why don't you be the 2nd person to answer my question:
Would you enroll your child in the Phoenix Program?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Guess I'll chime in and embarras myself...

A friend....you know ...that means, this is serious....LOL

Told me just this weekend, something about the name "Rothschild"

He claimed that it was, "in the beginning" best guess on my part would be the year 1900 plus or minus a bit.

That originally, it was Buyer, which in the native tongue or origin, was pronounced Bayer, anyways the sign of Bayer/Buyer, had a large red crested shield, Red Shield, and in the language of origin, was called, "by the locals" red=roth and shield=child or red shield =rothchild.
Thus picking the name from the shield on the Buy/Bayer signs, on the small store fronts.

I have never had an interest in the subject, hence the obvious I just showed my lack of knowlegde.

But if B Spears is one, it has to be nothing more than part of her birth/family tree, I find it hard to believe, she could remotely, be intelligent enough to realize it, even if true. But thats just MHO.

Someone please tell me "my friend" is just paranoid, is it really that simple, "the origin, of the Rothchild family".....

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Doc Holiday]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I can tell you that I meet a lot of these people on the street. My husband, like I said, is a cousin. He has a lot to say about the father, after knowing him all his life, and after working with him, as a boilermaker.

The mother still lives in Kentwood,(actually, Spring Creek) in a caslte. The area is very impoverished otherwise.

I do know, according to my husband, that the family lost a house in the area, and I have seen it. Not the castle the mother lives in now.(except from the outside.)

These are people who were very poor, and discovered that their daughter had talent, so, they exploited it.

No all parents are perfect. Each of them has gotten a lot of money, having to pay to get their daughter where she is, today.

Money makes people funky, when they are very poor, to begin with. Nobody needs a special program for that.

That, is the story.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Thank you for your response, but you didn't answer my question.

After all the evidence I have given regarding the SummerStars Camp & the Phoenix Project,
Would you enroll your child(ren) in either?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Hey, Doc. Welcome to the Twilight Zone!

I wish I could say that your friend is paranoid, but he's not. You need to explore deeper into this rat's nest & see how/why they gained control & then you'll understand their agenda.
It's a deep rabbit hole filled with all sorts of dark secrets & even darker agendas. God speed, my friend.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I would like to ask you a question, before you read my reply.

Have you contacted the camp, to find out where the logo comes from? It seems you are basing your whole thread on it, so, why not contact them and ask?

And yes, I would send my kids to a camp like that, where they can explore their talents.

No question about it, if it was available to me, while my children were younger, they all would have gone!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
www.people.com...

I haven't read the entire thread but does anyone else find it odd that three "childhood friends" went on to become pop sensations?

Good Disney marketing and intention..meaning they were groomed for their positions and the public was maneuvered into accepting it...

Paranoid?

Sounds about right to me...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

She did not have those childhood friends from Kentwood, LA. In fact, when she is in town, she won't even sign autographs. Not even when she showed up for ball games for her sister.

Read, futher...........LOL

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Ho, hum.
Typical troll response>>answering a question with a question.
But I'll play along.
No, I didn't call Arnie Rothschild to ask him what the logo of SummerStars was indicative of. I also didn't call to ask him how the Phoenix Project is going to symbolize a "phoenix rising from the ashes" of the Renaissance. I also didn't call him to ask why he isn't being a smart little business man & developing a way to support SummerStars as well as the Phoenix Project. I also didn't call to ask what his gain is by supporting American Idol. I also didn't call & ask Mr. Rothschild why he isn't hitting up 50 Cent or his G-Unity Foundation for money for SummerStars. I also didn't call & ask him why the SummerStars website wallpaper depicts hands being savagely removed at the wrist.
If I called, do you think he would answer my questions?

Now, if you would kindly answer mine:
Would you enroll your child(ren) in any of the programs this monster is supporting?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

-Sighs-

I mean that they were childhood stars together (Justin, Brittany and Christina) and were all hand picked by the same individual.

I am not even concerned with her actual friendships...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

emmm... I had an uncle, married for 30 years with my dad's sister. One day, as he was on a business trip, my aunt found a videotape of him... with his other wife and kids!!!

He had led a double life for 30 years and no one knew!

You really really think BS would say something that goes on behind close doors to your dad? Especially something like we are talking here?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ha...hows this for coincidental irony:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d49ab4ac5ad3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

So, do you want us, to do your work? Contact the site you linked, with yoiur questions?

I answered your questions, with questions, because you don't seem to be able to do your own research.

Why don't you contact the site, and ask them?

You are making all sorts of allegations, yet, are not concerned to find out the answers for yourself.

You want everyone else to do your work, and yet you still have to claim you can support your thread, just by a symbol.

Hey, I see you can type. Let your fingers do the talking and walking!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

How synchronistic!

Thanks for posting that, my friend.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well considering your headline reads Brittany, how reliable is it, when the name isn't even spelled right?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You know, I was laughing to myself this morning saying that I should apply for a teaching position at the "school".
Then, I could attach a secret ATS camera to my lapel as I videotaped kids performing on the stage in front of all the huge eyeballs on stage as other kids learning how to do props were in the back painting more all seeing eyes.
Then, maybe after I've gained all the staff's respect, they'll let me become a handler so I can help them shape another puppet.
Then, before I know it, I'm running electroshock therapy machines, getting a tattoo of the eye of Horus, worshipping Moloch, dressing like Lady Gaga, & wondering every 10 seconds if I'm sexy enough for ol' Arnie.
Give me a break.
By the way, tell Brit I said I'm sorry for what they put her through when you attend your next family reunion.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

You are right, the Rothschild used to be the Bayers.. The same that make Aspirin... OH! Big Pharma!

PS: Yes, the origin is that they used to have a red crest on the front of their commerce.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Well considering your headline reads Brittany, how reliable is it, when the name isn't even spelled right?

How reliable is it that you can't even look at the evidence I've presented about the school?
How reliable a parent are you to want to send your kid(s) to this facility/puppy mill of the stars?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

You know, I was laughing to myself this morning saying that I should apply for a teaching position at the "school".
Then, I could attach a secret ATS camera to my lapel as I videotaped kids performing on the stage in front of all the huge eyeballs on stage as other kids learning how to do props were in the back painting more all seeing eyes.

I dare ya! LOL, if you qualify, go for it. Expose the whole shebang, Rothschilds and all for us!

Then, maybe after I've gained all the staff's respect, they'll let me become a handler so I can help them shape another puppet.
Then, before I know it, I'm running electroshock therapy machines, getting a tattoo of the eye of Horus, worshipping Moloch, dressing like Lady Gaga, & wondering every 10 seconds if I'm sexy enough for ol' Arnie.
Give me a break.

Well, if you can come up with these allegations, perhaps you should go to work there.

By the way, tell Brit I said I'm sorry for what they put her through when you attend your next family reunion.

It's the first Saturday in June, but, she might be busy!

edit to add:

It will be in Greensburg, and everyone has to bring a dish to eat? You are welcome to bring some humble pie, if you like!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I just can't believe that this is the stuff that makes it on to ATS these days.
With everything else going on in the world...
Honestly...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join