It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof B. Spears Is an Illuminati Puppet! UPDATED! Connected to Rothschild Family

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I was just taking a gander at the camp Brittany Spears' started for underprivilaged children. It's called Summerstars.

But, wait! What's that symbol on the camp's website?
No, it can't be the All-Seeing-Eye, could it?

Please study the website & its logo, then decide for yourself.
summerstars.org...

Edit: Added question mark to thread title to minimize confusion.
Also edited to bolden that I'm asking people to decide for themselves.

UPDATE: Visit this website for Summerstars:
www.rbtl.org...
Then, click on the link to the left about the Phoenix Project.
Once the link opens, click on the Phoenix Project again from the drop down menu.
You will see that the RBTL Board Chairman is no other than (drum roll) Arnie Rothschild!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Afterthought]

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Afterthought]

+4 more 
posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Dum . . dum dum . dum! (In eerie rhythm)

Seriously, do you think Britney actually has anything to do with this camp? It is just something to put her name on and help with her taxes.

Do you think every eyeball has to do with Illuminati? I have 2, ohno!!!

Do you think there is any nefarious plot associated with a summer camp for underprivileged kids?

And lastly, do you really think that one eyeball with a reggae hair do, on a sign really serves as you titles suggests, "Proof B. Spears is an Illuminati Puppet."

Really? I mean even if the whole sign was nothing but symbolism, would that really be proof that she is an illuminati puppet?

Take your Prozac, go for a walk on the beach, grab some ice cream, and let Britney keep making mediocre music and looking sexy! She can be my performing puppet anyday!!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
But, wait! What's that symbol on the camp's website?
No, it can't be the All-Seeing-Eye, could it?

No. It's just art for kids.

I'm fed up with all this 'Illuminati puppet' nonsense thats floating around here, coupled with the ubiquitous 'proof of' statement.

This thread only serves as proof of the level of ignorance that's out there at present.

Sorry Op, not to be personal or anything, but we expect alittle more than that!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The camp was renamed and changed their logo in 2004 when Brittney cut ties with the Camp that she started in 1999. This doesn't prove anything.

NY Post

This has the information detailed on it. The camp is NOT associated with her in any way any longer. It's just their way of procuring funding by using her old images and info.

A_L

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You guys want to see something interesting i just found out.

www.familyforest.com...

look at who's her ancestor.

It's incredible at how many famous people can claim Eleanor or Aquitane as a decendant.

coincidence?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Oh man this is terrible, not proof at all. Now dont get me wrong im almost certain brittany is a puppet of these "illuminati" types, but I was expecting alot more when hearing the statement of proof. Many other researchers offer long detailed explanations with tons of symbolism but still only say they suspect it. Heres a little somthing for ya thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, the one seeing eye character has also only four finger, gecko like ( Reptilians? ), and its body is a five point star... Pentagram?
Britney may only have put her name there for taxes exemptions, but underprivileged kids would make wonderful assets for the Illuminati. They have a more shady past.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Very interesting!
Thanks for linking us to that site.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by another_lurker
The camp was renamed and changed their logo in 2004 when Brittney cut ties with the Camp that she started in 1999. This doesn't prove anything.

NY Post

This has the information detailed on it. The camp is NOT associated with her in any way any longer. It's just their way of procuring funding by using her old images and info.

A_L

Here is the most recent article about the camp. Yes, it states that it was started by her in 1999 until she bowed out in 2004:

'The camp -- a ten-day summer program for 250 "economically disadvantaged students" -- was originally named the "Britney Spears Camp for the Performing Arts" until Brit bowed out in 2004. After that, the camp was renamed Summer Stars Camp and received generous donations from sponsors like 50 Cent and the Jonas Brothers.

But now, the camp's executive director tells TMZ they've run out of money and can't seem to find any more celebrity sponsors this year -- the first time they've had money issues since the place was founded.

The director also claims that the camp is so desperate for the $250,000 it needs to stay afloat, they've entered a contest run by Pepsi in a last ditch effort to score a grant.

Attempts to reach Britney for comment were unsuccessful.'

Read more: www.tmz.com...

With names this big, they cannot find anymore celebrity sponsors for a camp for underprivilaged children? How come they don't give 50 Cent a ring & ask him if he's concerned about the camp's survival.

Isn't it funny that Ms. Spears left the camp on its own when her song Toxic came out?
What if, and this is a conspiracy site by the way, what if they only used her popularity, fame, & money to begin a new place to funnel money into? Once she "assisted" them with their agenda, she was then ritualistically sacrificed by them. This is able to be seen in her apparent breakdowns of the quick downward spiral she took shortly after her height of popularity.

Also, if you didn't click on the link I provided above, please click on it again here: summerstars.org...

Really look at all the Eyes of Horus in the artwork & decorations on the pictures they flash.
Really study the logo of the 5 pointed star with the Eye of Horus. The top of the star is the pin point of light within the pupil of the eye. If you look really closely, you can see that it is actually an arrow pointing to the right.

From their website:
The Summer Stars Camp for the Performing Arts is grateful to both its anonymous donors as well as the following sponsors:
50 Cent: The G-Unity Foundation
Anderson Family Foundation
Britney Spears Foundation
Girls With A Cause Foundation
Jonas: Change for the Children Foundation

I've never understood why people who donate to charities & want to remain anonymous, but I guess everyone has their prerogative.

Anybody know more about The G-Unity Foundation?
If someone is able to find out what the original logo of the camp was when Spears started it, please post. I'd love to know if it changed to the current logo when she bowed out.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
Well, the one seeing eye character has also only four finger, gecko like ( Reptilians? ), and its body is a five point star... Pentagram?
Britney may only have put her name there for taxes exemptions, but underprivileged kids would make wonderful assets for the Illuminati. They have a more shady past.

Just a thought.

Thanks for your insight!
You must have read my mind since I was just staring at the 'fingers' that the character has right before I read your explanation. I hadn't thought about the gecko/reptile similarity, but I have to agree with you.
Your insight is matching up to my suspicions about how this would give the Illuminati a perfect "in" to children who are most likely not going to be missed.
Good eye, Aresh! (No pun intended
)

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Sorry, Polar Warrior. Disappointing people about this "proof" was not my intention.
I sometimes forget that not all symbolism can be identified by all. I would've been happy to expand upon it, but I found it to be so blatent that I figured I'd let it speak for itself. I'll try to narrate my threads better.

But now you have me thinking:
Considering the first few to post a reaction to this information, have some of us been programmed NOT to see the symbols?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Shouldn't this thread be in Skunkworks? As Spears would say:

I'm Miss bad media karma
Another day another drama
Guess I can't see the harm
In working and being a mama
And with a kid on my arm
I'm still an exceptional earner
And you want a piece of me

I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Oh my God that Britney's Shameless
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! this just in
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin
(You want a piece of me)

I'm Mrs. ‘You want a piece of me?'
Tryin' and pissin' me off
Well get in line with the paparazzi
Who's flippin' me off
Hopin' I'll resort to some havoc
End up settlin' in court
Now are you sure you want a piece of me?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

An eye is not proof. That eye can be put on a milkcarton and it does not make milk illuminati.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Why skunkworks? This is a puzzle piece of the NWO. This "outreach" program is a front for a darker agenda. I know that I may be part of the minority who questions things directed at children, but I believe that the people who first suspected Boys' Town were laughed at, too.
So, it's OK if you want to scoff at my ideas. This is a conspiracy site, by the way.
I find it disturbing that folks can discount all the proof brought forward by credible investigators that the Illuminati is deeply involved in the abuse & exploitation of children?
I don't want to turn this thread into explaining Illuminati pedophile rings because there's more than enough evidence, discussion & testimony available to anyone willing to take the time to study & learn about it.
But, I'm nice. So I'll start you in the right direction.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
hahahahahahahahaha.

IT IS AN EYEBALL.

WE ALL HAVE 2.

GET REAL.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

An eye is not proof. That eye can be put on a milkcarton and it does not make milk illuminati.

If you won't study the website link & see the plethora of symbols they boast, I can't help you.
There's many more than just ONE eye. Maybe if you opened both of yours, you could fine tune your perspective.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What's with all the fear of symbols? I think it's pointless to give Britney Spears this power over you.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ohh my, another one of these, celebrities are the Illuminati BS.

Does anybody really give Britney that much credit?

I love britany, sorry, it's a gay man's dirty pleasure, but do I think she's orchestrating propaganda for the Illuminati?

God no..

She just put her name on it, she didn't plan it or market it, her staff did. That's what rich peole do!

What do you think Oprah built he Girl's school with her own bare hands?

~Keeper

[edit on 5/24/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
What's with all the fear of symbols? I think it's pointless to give Britney Spears this power over you.

Posts like yours make me not want to visit ATS anymore.

I can handle ignorant people telling me that my ideas are dumb.

But, nobody with an ounce of sense can consciously sit there & honestly say that this pop star has power over me. Where do you even get this idea from? Talk about reading too much into something....
Please point out where I state or even allude to having a fear of symbols.

Symbols are all around us. I'd like to know where they originated from & who is behind them. Why is this symbol tied to this organization?
Maybe you should go back & watch the last video Michael Jackson filmed where he's dancing in front of the eye of horus & telling the camera that they can't control him anymore.

Just for the record: I'm not afraid of symbols. I'm afraid of the people who don't question symbols.

Listen to Lady Gaga much?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here is Britney "spears" breaking down after what seems like another personality enters her mind.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join