It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's David Cameron's Handler? - VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I saw this video just now on a different website.
I checked, but I didn't see that it had been posted yet, so here you go!

www.youtube.com...

I've recently noticed how terms & linguistics are morphed by the PTB to confuse the people. But, I also just learned how sometimes the words remain the same.
This video is a perfect example of this trend. It also proves that the only change we are to anticipate is whose face we are forced to look at.

Be sure to watch it all the way to the end. It's pretty comical.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Thank you for the video link, I'm going to get allot of satisfaction out of showing this to all of my so called political friends who argue ad infinitum about the distinct differences labour and conservative.

the only difference between Left-wing and Right-wing is what direction the bird is facing.

Remain Vigilant.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
That was a great smear video of Cameron but it's not gonna work with me.
Most of the words were taken out of context.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
That was a great smear video of Cameron but it's not gonna work with me.
Most of the words were taken out of context.

How can the words have been taken out of context?
The sentences & words they speak match perfectly.
Not to mention, the video is proof that the word 'change' is a global term now. I think we can all see that Obama wasn't the first to speak about 'change'. This idea was originally preached by Tony Blair.

CX

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Most of those words are commonly used in the English language, especialy within politics no matter what party you are in.

Single word sound bites are a poor way of smearing a politician.

I used the word "blow up" once when blowing up balloons at my kids party, i also have expressed a wish to base jump off somewhere like the Empire State Building.....pick a few words from those two if you like but it still doesn't mean i want to blow up the ESB.

CX.

[edit on 24/5/10 by CX]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

So politicians always use the same hand signals as they say the same words, too?
So, even if my ears are able to deceive me, can the eyes as well?
The same pauses? The same countries spoken about in the same context of the same sentence?

Sorry, folks. Nothing to see here.
We've firgured out that it's just a case of plagiarism.
No, wait! The speechwriter got lazy a few times & handed Blair's used speeches to Cameron to cover his arse. Yeah, this must be it!
Time to find a new speechwriter, Cam.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That was excellent. I always knew the son of Thatcher was oily and would do anything to be PM.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't think that David Cameron has a handler. I don't think the UK is as bad as the US.

new topics

top topics

join