It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Wave attacks, Revisted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
How about Human Wave tactic where this time, Most(if not all) of Infantry are heavily armored either by Being Cyborg, wearing Powered exoskeleton, or using (pseudo-scientific) Force Field technology(the term Human Wave isn't in pejorative sense in this thread)?

[edit on 24-5-2010 by masonicon]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Could you elaborate on that a little more please?

In what context are you meaning this?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Mark 19 Automatic Grenade Launcher firing flechette/buckshot shells. Whatever they've got on, that will solve it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Could you elaborate on that a little more please?

In what context are you meaning this?

This is Human wave attack where this time Infantryman are Heavily Protected either by Being Cyborg, wearing Powered exoskeleton, or using Force field Technology

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
Mark 19 Automatic Grenade Launcher firing flechette/buckshot shells. Whatever they've got on, that will solve it.

Sorry! their armor is often too thick to be penetrated by Flechette/buckshot shells fired from Mark 19 Automatic Grenade Launcher

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Ok, thanks - what are the circumstances surrounding this? Is this a near-future war?

More detail would be excellent, I think.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Ok, thanks - what are the circumstances surrounding this? Is this a near-future war?

More detail would be excellent, I think.

This is set in the near future where Humans clashes with Alien invaders where both human and alien soldiers are heavily armored either by being Cyborg(uses Nanotechnology instead crude cybernetics in aliens case), wearing Powered exoskeleton(the powered exoskeleton that aliens wears are biomechanical while the powered exoskeleton that human wears are primitive in comparison of alien wears), or using Force Field(human version are not permanent and Alien version are always present in many alien soldiers)

[edit on 25-5-2010 by masonicon]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

So this isn't based in fact, it's your project? You've posted this in the wrong forum, it's more likely a BTS thing.

It does sound pretty cool though and I'd like to see it made.

You could be the next Ed Wood.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

So this isn't based in fact, it's your project? You've posted this in the wrong forum, it's more likely a BTS thing.

It does sound pretty cool though and I'd like to see it made.

You could be the next Ed Wood.

I has fixed it!

new topics

top topics

join