It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Windmill Wilton (22 May 2010)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
On 22 May 2010 appears a new incredible formation to Windmill Wilton, near Wilton, Wiltshire that would show a clear omen of that it could be an important event that it will happen right in this season.

Lucy Pringle Copyright 2010, Crop Circle Connector

Supposing the authenticity of the formation (approximately 200 meters of diameter) and confirmed with the relations in the field verifiable, then 2010 could become a fundamental year in the search of the Crop Circles.
This because the codified binary structure of this formation clearly demonstrates that the "producers" of the message, has clearly established a protocol of perceptive communication for a series of future formations.

Here some possible explanations.

Binary ASCII code?

Hard Disk?

A new message?

Your opinions...

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Antor]

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Antor]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The last "message" was a hoax.

To be honest I dont think much of crop circles, especially ones like this that are supposed to be cryptic etc. Just looks to me like someones made a message and made it as cryptic as they can so people can get all excited and try to figure it out thinking its a message from the stars.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
i would have to agree im afraid. this is a pretty simple crop circle in the shape of a windmill in a place called windmill wilton hmmmm

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think people are getting fed up with crop circles with hidden messages because and lets face it if the was someone/thing trying to message us then they would make the message non cryptic or at the very least follow an identifiable pattern that only requires decrypting once, not a new encryption for every crop circle.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Motive

Originally posted by Motive The last "message" was a hoax.

Respectfully do you have any links to prove that the Crabwood formation was a hoax other than the subjective opinions of others who are always swift to condemn a crop formation as a hoax but bring nothing other than subjective to the table? I have looked extensively for confirmation of a hoax but all I have found is more apparently biased opinion.

Originally posted by Motive To be honest I dont think much of crop circles, especially ones like this that are supposed to be cryptic etc.

Thank you for the clarification on your personal stance regarding the crop circle phenomenon, I can therefore assume your opening sentence was just as subjective and based on no evidence that proves or disproves the validity or not of the crop circle phenomenon?

Originally posted by Motive Just looks to me like someones made a message and made it as cryptic as they can so people can get all excited and try to figure it out thinking its a message from the stars.

A dog trying to understand the words of love or encouragement from its owner could also, when cocking its head to the side be forgiven for hearing nothing but noises of no consequence and yet oddly that dog must find those soothing noises coming from that alien mouth to be of some importance otherwise why try so hard to understand the differences in pitch and intonation?

I see crop circles in a vaguely similar manner and I do not believe the more elaborate ones to be hoaxes or the machinations of a few self serving idiots looking to make fools out of the gullible.

Hoax or not, I think it best not to assume hoax right off the bat because they are not all the work of deceitful muppets. Personally I believe a message is being sent and I believe we are on the level of canines, trying to understand the meaning behind them.

That is my objective opinion and I will probably gain some scorn as crop circles have many sceptical detractors but that is also, sadly the nature of the game. Is this new circle a hoax? probably but way to early to tell yet?

Thanks for the post OP, starred and flagged!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by coffeesniffer

There could be a plausible counter argument to this in that a messenger looking to capture our attention might also like to make sure we are stepping outside the box and are in part willing to make an effort to meet the messenger half way.

So if encryption changes from formation to formation than perhaps it changes because the messenger is making sure that we are always willing to meet it halfway and thus make an effort rather than sit back and simply wait to be told what is what and – “Would you like fries and a coke with that and so on?”

That said, I wish the messengers would just come out with it and speak in a language we can all understand but it does not seem to be the way they want to play it but we have been asked to dance so that in itself is a silver lining to a dark cloud at least.

PS: Perhaps the encryption changing from formation to formation is also a part of the message, giving more bangs for the buck as only so much seems to be able to be conveyed even from the most intricate of formations. Changing encryption cannot be for security purposes as it might be in a military communications setting so there has to be other reasons for the changing encryption.

Perhaps factional, compartmental and maybe there is not one overall body behind the phenomenon but a multitude and perhaps with this disparity in encryption there is a way to separate hoax from genuine?

[edit on 24-5-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The Lines running out from the Centre look like the Wiccan Calendar dates, it would be useful to know which direction the circle is pointing.
As for the "code" I think it could be Morse, with the dot and dash signatures embedded between each line. Possibly forming part of the sentence in its entirety, or their own individual meanings.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
First off the face in the second message is creepy.
As far as the crop circles? Yes, I believe some, some are man made. Some of the others I think are far to intricate (sp?) for a group of people to do and not attract any attention?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's probably the color of the field, but I immediately thought of the Voyager's Golden Record when I saw this.

Can anyone make a connection between Voyagers flipped bit and this binary message? The timing seems all too relevant.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I can't figure out how to decipher that circle, but I would be interested in hearing what the experts have to say.

IMO, this crop circle is fake, it just doesn't look "clean" enough.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d034266ef25.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This appears to be a maze. The entry point on the bottom. However, it would be interesting to take the radius of the circle and use that as a rotation frequency and see what comes up.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Thank you for your sharp comment on this one and on the "Crabwood farm house Crop circle": the most intriguing, in my opinion.
I appreciate a lot.

new topics

top topics

join