It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone watching the BP spill feed- confirm?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Breaking news: Unexpectedly high pressures blow natural gas well in Pennsylvania.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthKix
check the feed

OIL BP

4/6/2010 2:34am GMT

top hat method. Oil going everywhere.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by StealthKix]

That is not the top hat that is a temporary unit while they get the top hat ready

Viking ROV 1 is preparing the top hat unit.

hopefully the top hat unit will seal better.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Sorry try to keep some hope that this mess can be salvaged. But I do get your point, to put it bluntly we're screwed. The Gulf may recover, but not in our lifetimes.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Viking ROV1's camera's just has a test pattern. Have they tried the TopHat thing yet? I thought they were supposed to of done that a few days ago? I'm watching Skandi ROV1 and Enterprise ROV2 is still show a (blank) load of oil gushing out, actually looks like it's pumping out more then before. Gotta find some kind of hope this mess will end.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

North Sea Oil Rig threatened by High Gas Pressure:

This was a few days back, but we seem to have a "high pressure natural gas" problem going on ... or is it just the first time I have paid attention to such things?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Think your right, there was a gas well in Pa, that blew due to high pressure. Just wonder if something else is going on. Just checked the Skandi ROV2 www.bp.com...
and oil's still gushing out.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Had to rip into the BP source code again and hijack the following feeds. BP changed the feed URL's slightly. Here are the updated ones, people.

mms://a1684.l9789245683.c97892.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1684/97892/v0001/reflector:45683

mms://a1685.l9789245684.c97892.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1685/97892/v0001/reflector:45684

You can't stop the signal. The signal goes somewhere and I go everywhere.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

And The Good, now we may not be able to use this in the Gulf (it could possibly survive in a well or in that vast dome full of oil which we have been saving up), but once out of the Gulf .... I say let it do it's Good Samaritan thing!

May 24, 2010 — Adam Abraham introduces two men who, together, have developed a safe, organic, NON-TOXIC way to remediate the Gulf Oil spill, restoring the sea's ability to sustain the microscopic base of the food chain. www.buildingabetterworldgreen.com

Microbe loves crude, and after consuming goes dormant:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serendipity7

And The Good, now we may not be able to use this in the Gulf (it could possibly survive in a well or in that vast dome full of oil which we have been saving up), but once out of the Gulf .... I say let it do it's Good Samaritan thing!

May 24, 2010 — Adam Abraham introduces two men who, together, have developed a safe, organic, NON-TOXIC way to remediate the Gulf Oil spill, restoring the sea's ability to sustain the microscopic base of the food chain. www.buildingabetterworldgreen.com

Microbe loves crude, and after consuming goes dormant:

But why the (blankety, blank) aren't they useing it? If it would help do it. Just watched the live feed and damn. 'bout now, I'd be raiding the patent office an using everything I could get my hands on to stop this and or clean it up.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
What do you think is going on with the pipes in the view of Q4000 ROV2?

The pipes sure are moving around a lot while the ROV is steady. Some broken pipes and debris just went past.

realitycheck.no-ip.info...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by apacheman]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

BP is "in charge" and I suspect that is really bad news ... from the get go to now, because they are letting their reputation-worry over ride their response acumen .. .. OR .... ....

In other words they have botched up more stuff than the 3 Stooges would have done!

I don't think it can be released in the Gulf, it is an OIL EATING microbe .. and it could eat the onshore wells dry (not to mention Mexico and other countries) .. and that would cause a set of repercussions which would be really nasty. Oil people are not natural born diplomats.

So it has to be used outside the gulf and far enough away that it will not get in the wells ... don't know if there are wells on the East Coast ... would not be surprised, but the current is going to make a difference, too, that current rips hard and fast.

The point is PB is sitting on this like a dragon on a nest of eggs, and not doing a great deal to fix it! ...

OR

They want those other two wells in ... and then they may do something
this blow takes some of the pressure issues off capping and securing those other two wells
Pretty gross, huh .. if they are throwing the Gulf and all those people's livelihoods away for decades just because they want an easy in to the biggest gusher in all time. ...

Really bad karma coming to 'em; if that's the case.

Maybe the next viral question should be "WHY ARE THEY TAKING SO LONG TO FIX THE ISSUE?" .... Is it for the quick securing of two more wells?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist
Had to rip into the BP source code again and hijack the following feeds. BP changed the feed URL's slightly. Here are the updated ones, people.

mms://a1684.l9789245683.c97892.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1684/97892/v0001/reflector:45683

mms://a1685.l9789245684.c97892.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1685/97892/v0001/reflector:45684

You can't stop the signal. The signal goes somewhere and I go everywhere.

It would be great if I could get these to work, but adding the Http:// in front and I get the M and M's site ... is that the one? it says page not here, ooops.

CNN has methane pieces, perhaps small fish, doomed small fish, and little else.

The Million PSI Canary in the Hydro-Carbon "Oil/Coal/???" Mine

Methane on Earth reacting to Global Warming ** due to Galactic Crossing?

I had a thought ... if the Earth is warming .. not from us --- but from Galactic Forces which are warming all the planets in our entire solar system -- as we cross visual galactic ecliptic .... (even if it is what NASA calls 'the local fluff' effect)

Could that "heating" not only be in the atmosphere where we feel it ... but at depth? .. where the planet feels it ... and worse where liquid plasma fields .. like the hydrocarbon deposits .... are affected by it ... ????

I mean we have gas (methane) causing issues all over the place .. Norway, Pennsylvania, Coal Mines in West Virginia, Gulf of Mexico, who knows where else? ... NEXT? ...

What if this is just the Earth reacting to crossing the ecliptic of the Galaxy where all the north and south forces cancel out:

... [[and ALL that energy which gets canceled out HAS to go somewhere ... right ... it does not just vanooosh into the AEther]]
(I don't think it does..... That kind of energy not being AEther-esque to start with).

Is this a symptom, and do we need to take precautions? ...

We have a few more years of this journey to finish up before we are even south-side to the point we are north of center now (and who knows what forces lie down south, similar to Galactic versions of Hawaii and the Great Red Spot?) -- ???

The Day the Ocean's Burned .. A TV film about a 2Degree rise in Ocean Floor Temps .. releasing all the methane, and crossing a tipping point we could not correct.

```````````````
Beware the Adze!
Beware the land it came from.
... ... ...
That chisel of metal ~bi3 n pt~
With which he opened the mouths of the gods.
``````````````````````````````````````

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-12-2010 by larry619 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join