It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Selective Service in Obama cover-up? (it just won't go away!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by endisnighe

Maybe you can help me out by explaining what the matter to be debated is?

Out of the whole 2 people praising the OP on this "great find," neither one of you seems to have anything to actually add. Can anyone explain what the conspiracy is here? It seems to me that all you have is someone who does not understand what happens when lots of people do the same thing online. Any further explanation would be great.

Hello,
Read this...
Obama never had a Connecticut address; hence, the phony SSN.

What part of Doh! don't you get?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
All you have to do to realize what a fraud is being perpetrated is look the election certification records submitted by Pelosi. The first has the following:

"This is to certify that at the national convention of the Democratic Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado between August 25 through 28, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President respectively and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution."

However the final notification that was notarized, registered and received reads:

"This is to certify that at the national convention of the Democratic Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado between August 25 through 28, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President respectively."

And makes no mention of the legal qualifications and privisions required under the Constitution.

Feel free to read all about it and see the official images HERE.

Appears to me that maybe someone, somewhere is fully aware that he's not Constitutionally eligable to hold the office - but then again, when have politicians let that pesky Constitution get in the way of "progress"?

The evidence of this fraud is the word of a Canadian blogger? Why exactly would the Dems create the second certificate anyway? Why not use the first one, if a real conspiracy was taking place? Did Peloci have a heavy heart and suddenly decide to slip that second certificate in so that inquisitive patriots would discover the ruse and save the nation from Obama?

I understand that if there are two versions of that certificate, it certainly would be unusual. What I don't understand is why the Dems wouldn't just file the one that says he's qualified, as long as they had it notarized already!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Could someone please explain what I am missing.

So they put the information out there so that everybody and their cousin can go look it up. The website is overwhelmed with requests and reacts accordingly. What is the conspiracy now?

Um let's see here:
the part where they said a man, born in hawaii, has a conneticut prefix on his social security number.

That's a little ironic, no? Born in hawaii....has conneticut prefix....hmmm

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

From the wikipedia page on sos numbers:

The Area Number, the first three digits, is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1973, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the office code in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be in the area where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office.

wikipedia

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Here's my result

"**There are no records in the Database before January 1, 1960"

Oh, well.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I just did my name & SS search. I did it 8 times and got a positive hit every time. No error or other messages. Go figure, and according to my first 3 numbers, I am from PA-funny, I am from PA.

Another thing I got to thinking about. Where are all the Obama growing up pals/enemies? I am sure about 10 people I can think of from my under 18 days that would be jumping up in front of a news microphone and spilling their guts about everything we did bad/good as kids? There shot at 15 minutes of fame.

Where are the photos of him growing up, attending US schools, athletic achivements and/or academic ones? Class pics?

Were is all the neighbors and their stories about how Obama broke their window with a baseball etc?

Seems to me like he wasn't really here much as a youngster or lead an awful boring life with no friends and/or experiences.

It is odd/funny that when we do start be able to track him in his younger years-multiple SS #'s, Odd Selective Service info and on and on. This is getting old but not because there isn't things that need to be anwsered.

One has to wonder what will break next about him?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Not everyone feels the need to gossip. I don't recall Bush's friends/neighbors/classmates talking about everything he did as a kid

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Fair enough. What about the other things I mentioned?

2nd line

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

That's funny cuz I do!
In fact, I remember the MSM peeling every layer of the onion and then pulling the membrane off each peel. There was NO stone left unturned with GWB - then again, there shouldn't have been! They even pulled his attendance records when he was i the reserves. Remember? And yet, with Obama, there is no stone turned - not a one! - and the MSM has been complicit in burying anything and everything pertaining to anyone trying to turn just one stone! Peculiar? I think so...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I too searched my own registration upwards of 6 times and got a match every time.

However another thing that's odd. According to the SSS prefix site my first 3 numbers match Illinois however I live in North Dakota and have never stepped foot in Illinois

Anyone else have their first 3 SSS numbers not match the state they live in?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

I remember the MSM peeling every layer of the onion and then pulling the membrane off each peel. There was NO stone left unturned with GWB - then again, there shouldn't have been! They even pulled his attendance records when he was i the reserves. Remember?

Actually the MSM was steered away from multiple investigations into GWB. His DWI records in Texas disappeared, his ability to get into the Air National Guard over 100's of other applicants in front of him, his drug use questions were deflected and never answered, and there was absolutely no verification beyond records showing that Bush ever showed up for National Guard duty in Alabama. And that was before he was elected President.

In fact, the former members of that Alabama reserve group put up a $1000 reward to any of their past members that could step forward and state that they remember the young Texas aviator being in their unit. They later raised it to $5000. It remains uncollected.

And not investigated. Just like the rest of the crimes of his administration have remained out of the press, reduced in importance and/or completely ignored by the MSM. Obama is getting no more of a free ride than nearly every president before him.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

You say that as if they cared what you think. No problems we’ll be back in a few years when you’re angry at the other side. 2 choices are not a choice it is a direction, similar to herding cattle.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I am sure that if you were able to get hold of yearbooks from his school, you would see him. These things are not always all over the internet.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I truly do not. All I remember from Bush's time in office, apart from Rather's "expose", was the media treating him like a silly uncle. The focus was on his bumbling, trying to open doors that were ornamental, how he looked in traditional Chinese dress, the funny way he talked...

Nothing substantial. There should have been investigations into his drug and alcohol use. If these things are true, I am damn glad the guy is no longer in office. Obama has plenty of things for which we should criticize him. Your avatar addresses one of these things.

Bush/Obama's puppetmasters are laughing their butts off at us, chasing phantom Kenyan birth certificates.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonergeek
I am pretty sure that most sites can handle more than 20 requests for the same information.

State, county and municipal websites can handle it. How many people can watch the same video on youtube at the same time?

It's not like everyone is trying to log in with one username and password all at the same time.

Maybe we should all try it with someone else's info.

The internet is not one big homogeneous thing that works the same here as it does there. I find it hard to believe the SSN administration updates their servers and their software as often as YOUTUBE does. It is not about you being able to get to the information but their ability to hand it out to everyone that stops by. Many websites have a limit on how many times anything can be accessed on them by anyone. If I go 20 times in one day, you LOSE. That is just how it works. Thanks god we have people that do not understand or know that so they can build these fake conspiracy threads that do nothing but highlight the ignorance harnessed so well by the "birther" movement.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Well the excuse that the SSS gives is BS I just searched and found myself 17 times in a row.

******** Tyrants.

Where can I find the forums and threads directing other people all over the country to also go and search for YOU?

You do understand why that matters, right?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by piddles

Well, If I have to explain if the info presented in the article, as it relates to the Selective Service and potential non-valid Presidency and purposely providing false or incorrect or improper information to the public, would be considered a conspriacy-I think you on the wrong website.

You do not even really know what conspiracy you think have stumbled onto here.

Anon has me on ignore because in another birther thread, I asked for sources. Proof seems to be an upsetting issue for Anon so instead of supply it, he just put me on ignore.

Now we have this thread about....?

There is no conspiracy here. There is nothing here. You found NOTHING. You have been asked to explain what you found and the best you can do is say "not tellin'."

WOW! Compelling stuff. I am sure Obama will be marched out of office tomorrow based on WND not realizing bandwidth limitations.

You are either lying or incredibly deficient to even offer up what you consider proof of whatever BS conspiracy this is supposed to be.

Go try your number in there a few times and tell us what happened.

More unexplainable oddities.

So you honestly believe that any one person on ATS looking up their OWN information will add up to the amount of traffic just looking up Obama? Seriously? That is what this is about - TRAFFIC. This is the saddest birther thread so far. The fact that you do not understand the difference between thousands of people going to the same place for the same information compared to you looking for yourself 4 times is almost scary.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

No kidding-not everything is on the net. Hmmmm, go figure.

You're correct. Little old me in PA will get on a jet an fly to high high school and pull his books. Hmmm I wonder if I can find someone there to do it-like the MEDIA.

If they could dig up an old movie of George Bush 1 getting picked up by a US sub after being shot down by the Japs in the Pacific-they surely could find out more about Obama's child/growing up years and young adult years.

[edit on 5/25/2010 by anon72]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
Well,it is plain and simple to me.

This guy has spent 2 million dollars of his own money just to keep the whole country from seeing his birth certificate and college transcripts,among other things.

Please stop spreading these lies. Maybe you say this crap because you honestly BELIEVE it is true. Why would you think that? Maybe you have some friends you need to punch for making you look stupid? Maybe you read something in an email or on a website and believed it without checking it out? Saying what you just did would have to mean you are either gullible, stupid, a liar, or can prove he spent that money hiding those things. Which is it?

How much money did he spend hiding his BC? The one that is online that I can go look at anytime I like? How much money was spent hiding college records? Who was it paid to and what for?

Seriously, if you guys have to keep making up stuff to knock the guy with, it just makes you look sad. If you have real issues with the man, get to them. Spreading poorly put together internet lies is not helping you out at all.

What the hell is he/they trying to hide.

The person who is in the position he is in should have NO problem making all these documents available.

Why? What do you think you can get from his college records anyway? What information could possible be there that you feel is important for you or anyone else to see? Do you even know what college records you think you want to see? Student loan records? Grades? Written papers? Please enlighten me.

Heck the lib-retards made all kinds of stink saying McCain might not be illegible because he was born to two Americans in the Canal Zone.

And this "enigma" gets a pass?

Really? Where was all that stink being made? Where were the threads? The websites? The mass emails? The protests? Where was anyone even talking about that?

Do birthers just say stuff to say stuff?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Hello,

Hi.

Read this...
Obama never had a Connecticut address; hence, the phony SSN.

That is not what this thread is about. There are already threads on that and they do a great job of debunking this little myth by demonstrating people all over the country have SSN's issued from states they have never set foot in. It happens. Can you prove it does not happen or is it just you thinking it is a smoking gun because you have not bothered to actually pay any attention? I am going to guess since this is your response in THIS thread, it is the latter.

What part of Doh! don't you get?

The thread is about the website not offering up returns, not whether or not the SSN is valid.

What part of "Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" are you having an issue with?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join