It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Group Meditation/ Prayer Log...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Hey, no I own no property to do this but good idea.

Here is something you all can try if you like. Practice saying the vowels in a fluid order as described below and during meditation say them. See if you notice any changes in energy levels.

A - vocalised as the a in 'father' (i.e. 'ah')
O - vocalised as the o in 'comb' (i.e. 'o')
U - vocalised as the u in 'blue'
E - vocalised as the e in 'pen' (i.e. 'eh' - though some pronounce it closer to: 'ay')
I - vocalised as the ee in 'sleep' (or like the last 'i' in Israeli)

Edit to add: Say each word listed above and notice how the vowel sounds. That is the sound of the vowel you will use.

mmm...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Going to meditate right now, mybe do some om mani padme hum. What do you mean by sound the vowels out life? Like the actual sound of the vowel being used in a word, or just using the letter itself?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Just the vowel itself as it is used in those words. After you get the hang of fluidly saying them in that order, say it like it is one word. And yes aloud. These are the foundation sounds of our language for a reason, and when said in that order, it gives a powerful feeling. One of intense energy. I been doing it all night off and on, and it feels good. In esoteric beliefs it was a thought that began the creation of our universe, but it was vibrations (sound) that carried that force of creation through the universe, even modern science co-signs that second part. In the bible there is the term 'Logos' (the Word) which describes this as well. Some Japanese philosophers described that sound as SU (Sound of the Universe), the same sound of our breath as we exhale. Similarly is the Buddhist OM, OMMMM... which is a deeper, stronger vibraton, but does not cover as large of the wave spectrum as the vowels do. Try all of them. Sound is as powerful as breathing, especially when it emanates out of our own body. It makes us 'the creator'.

Goodnight.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Last night myself and my girlfriend used hot candle wax. Drip the wax on skin and maintain focus through pain. Was fun.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join