It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tells military: prepare for North Korea aggression

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xSeraphim

It was not that long ago a country in dept and financial collapse took on the world, what does dept matter in a country that would work for a flag, bread and water.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

9/11 was absolutely an inside job but that's not the main issue...

Sorry if your not but I gotta say damn their are a lot of CIA/NSA clowns on this site...

[edit on 24-5-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Anything to divert attention away from domestic issues, the economy and the oil spill.

How incredibly predictable, and convenient!

North Korea is no more a threat today, than they were years ago, same song, new day.

North Korea today, Iran tomorrow, domestic issues the economy and others can wait, the Obama administration has failed miserably domestically, perhaps Obama will search for a better legacy through tough foreign policy?

link   
Here's a thought....
Maybe the NK DID shoot a torpedo.

Maybe the post plausiable explanation is what we have read in the news.

Why is everyone always thinking conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy and false flag this and flase flag that?

Everyone is over reacting to what is happening no matter what side of the street you are on.

link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by Skellon

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
it is all smoke and mirrors.

were anyone really wanting to fix the issue, they wouldn't be mouthing in the press. instead, they would quietly fly over the palace of Kim Jung Il and drop a few bombs on it.

Quick, surgical, clean...and the war is over.

The pomp and circumstance is a dog and pony show for the masses.

Good luck with Kim's aerial defences.........

Chances are that your " Quick, surgical, clean" operation would turn into an international incident of ugly proportions and Kim would laugh his *ss off in China.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Skellon]

A raptor in the middle of the night, unannounced, would never even be seen. It would be from nowhere, literally.

The F-22 Raptor is a very difficult target to lock on to if we are to believe the reports from Green Flag. However, this difficulty to lock on is by other fighters/interceptors.

Ground based radar is a different cup of tea as is airborne radar.

The F-22 Raptor has a 'low observable cross section'. Its features are 'stealthy' not invisible.

It radar allows it to engage most aerial targets without them being able to lock it up.

Chiefly this aircraft was designed for the Air Superioirty role.

If you were to conduct the mission you suggested then the use of teh B-2 Spirit or a single F-117A Nighthawk would be better suited.

The problem though with these stealth aircraft is that they do not guarantee invisibility on radar. They appear as very small radar signatures and countries including Russia have been able to track such technology through the use of different radar systems and infa red tracking.

Added to this you have the controversy of the RAM (Radar Absorbant Material) that is added or painted on to the airframe literally falling off both the B-2 and the F-22.

Stealth was an achievement but represents old tech. The F-22 is old tech but thanks to other rival projects also running rediculous delays and over spending it currently holds the Alpha Dog status.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MBSCSDD

As it is proven and even declared that the US has planned or conducted 'False Flag' operations in the past.

If someone was known to have stolen something, would you wonder why people called them a thief and did not trust them after?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

Maybe you should listen to Bill. Switch the ride brother! The one your on now does not seem to be all that pleasant.

Your Picture is out dated....George is retired. You need to adjust fire.

Keep the bloody flag though. because although it's obviously not your intent. The meaning to me is accurate and beautiful. I have know the men that blood belonged to!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by William Marshal

Then you also know that they died to protect the lie...

That was a bit disrespectful because most didn't know...How could they?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
reply to post by Skellon

Sorry if your not but I gotta say damn their are a lot of CIA/NSA clowns on this site...

If you firmly believe that, then what are you doing about it? If you live in the US, are you paying taxes? If so, then you don't really believe it, or are a hypocrite. What is your proof that there are CIA/NSA clowns? Have you seen an application for the "Clown Position" on their Human Resources site? If you have, then that would be interesting.

North Korea, is not an inside false flag blah blah blah job. For those who liken it to 911, need to check history. The Korean War has been going on since before most of this sites members where alive.

In the words of Charles Barkley. "That Kim Jong Ill is a bad man, bad man. Blow up the world."

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Try as I can, I cannot see any possible advantage for the US in a new Korean war. The nation is already struggling with everything from oil slicks to the economy to two quagmire-wars...somehow I don't think this is a US provaracation. The nation's military and budget are spread too thin to cope with another major conflict. Also, relations with China are dicey and something tells me a US war in the area wouldn't make the nation's chief creditor too happy.

Provacation is sinking a South Korean ship for no reason. I read this morning that the U.S. is backing S. Korean sanctions against North Korea. Kim Jong Il already stated that any sanctions taken against N. Korea would be considered an act of war. Well, S. Korea did it and we backed it. Now it is time to see if Kim Jong Il really have the iron to carry out his threat. Personally, I do not believe he will.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by arcnaver

Hahahaha a quote from Charles Bark-ley that's a first....If you don't see by now you never will and in your case I'm glad...

By the way nice grammar...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by arcnaver

Hahahaha a quote from Charles Bark-ley that's a first....If you don't see by now you never will and in your case I'm glad...

By the way nice grammar...

You are attacking a member on their grammar? You really have lost the argument.

I was going to attack you on your choice of name and avatar and how you 'come across' but then my maturity showed me some refrain.

Shame it doesn't for you.

The Call Of Duty forum is that way --->

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Ok maybe your right but I do understand sarcasm quite well and It's insulting somewhat...The children are the ones with the war mentality and oh the government loves us bull...It's really a coincidence how all this is playing out at once? It comes down to someone who has ties or needs glasses if they are not already blind.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

To not hijak the thread I will make this my last response.

I have walked the streets and I have worn the uniform. I have driven the roads and I have shopped in the stores. I have attended meetings and I have talked with my neighbors. I have played with my kids and I visited other nations. From left to right from top to bottom I have seen it all. I know this nation and I know its alternative. For me the proof is right in front of me. There is no lie. There is only Americans and America. Ive seen its greatness. Ive participated in its endeavors. I have given of my money and my life to advance its cause. Indonesia, Haiti, Berlin,..Wherever needed Americans and the American Gov. has been there. You can spin it however you want. But the bile is in your heart. Not mine and not in Americas.

These conspiracy sites are fun and they are salted with truth. But there really is very little meat.

Tragedy isn't a young soldier dying for this nation. It's the Young person dying from a drug overdose, drunk driver, or murdered in gang activity who never contributed anything. The numbers for these instances far outnumber Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. focus on those injustices and we will be much better for it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Skellon

Ok maybe your right but I do understand sarcasm quite well and It's insulting somewhat...The children are the ones with the war mentality and oh the government loves us bull...It's really a coincidence how all this is playing out at once? It comes down to someone who has ties or needs glasses if they are not already blind.

I have never said the government loves us.

War is a terrible thing, I do not wish war upon anyone.

We are simply discussing this issue, hopefully being enlightened by some posters on this thread, disagreeing with others and ultimately forming our own conclusions as a result.

We live in sad times, I have accepted this but I do not walk around looking at the floor, I enjoy life whilst I have it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The last thing the US wants is a war in Korea. The big game is in the Middle East where the oil is. That's all that matters at this point.

If the Cheonan sinking is a false flag, it was done by China. They have the most to gain ...

1) They weaken the US with yet another war
2) They take advantage of the aggression by strengthening ties with Iran et al in the Middle East to gain better access to oil

And they don't even have to get involved other than trickling weapons into NK. It's classic divide and conquer. Let your enemies weaken themselves.

The game's chess not checkers.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Skellon

Are you saying the CIA and NSA actively post here to sway the opinion of the few hundred people that read a given thread?

I think the person who used to live in Seoul made a good post, and might put things into perspective for some people who point to the west as the "bad guys". There are a lot of theories on how our government is planning to kill us all, and all this other stuff. Everyone here pretty much knows about the conspiracy "THEORIES" in depth, I think. But they are theories.

In North Korea, genocide IS taking place. The poor ARE being robbed and left to die so that NK can fund a war machine intent on the continued suppression of its people, AND the subjugation of the South. This is not a conspiracy theory with half truths.

As someone who is usually the one with the "crazy" beliefs in these talks(in the real world), particularly about how the Federal Reserve, Bankers, and Corporations have essentially nullified the democratic process, and hijacked our government, I am going to have to seriously be the voice of reason here. Every "evil scheme" you hear about is not necessarily true.

Regardless of all the things you might believe, it would be wrong to abandon a people we have pledged our support to, and allow an even greater genocide to occur. I guess my main point here is that while some of the conspiracy theories you are throwing down may have merit, they are not proven fact. Giving them the same factual merit as documented genocide occurring in North Korea puts things entirely out of context.

All the factual evidence in the world points toward North Korea as wrong, and responsible for the current situation. There is no evidence this is some nefarious scheme by the evil Americans, nor is there any credible motivation for these people to incite this specific situation out of the many, many things they could exploit. There is nothing for the U.S. to gain from this except a huge mess that TPTB would SUFFER from.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by William Marshal

I truly understand where your coming from (I can tell you have had service time from your first post) and have had friends you care about die...but the only injustice is the game the UN is playing and It started right here...I understand I really do and your the only one I can show some respect to on this thread...You need to understand the game, Their was never an al-queda before the US invaded...Their is now, why? to protect themselves.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

A very appropriate quote from a very enlightened individual :

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your own research" - William 'Bill' Cooper

Peace.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

Well it was just a matter of time I guess....What a world we live in...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join