It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tells military: prepare for North Korea aggression

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ok, i need some help piecing this together. If the torpedo was German where did it come from? Could it be from an Israeli sub? The Israeli Dolphin-class (German Type S-300) are also being equipped with the DM2 A-4 Torpedo.

Heres an article about the dolphin sub passing through the Suez Canal.
This hasn't been done since 2005.

www.militaryphotos.net...

Egypt denies Israeli sub sailed Suez Canal

www.haaretz.com...

Ok so assuming the attack was from this Israeli sub my next question is why?
What does Israel gain from a false flag attack?
Why would Israel want to push america into another Korean war if not a new world war. I am unaware if north Korea and Iran are somehow linked.
If anyone thinks these conclusions can make some sense can you please explain to me how Israel benefits from this? thank you. (The purpose of my post is to discover any reasons Israel would have for doing this i am not outright accusing Israel of doing this.)
Thanks.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

"I agree to an extent but remember that it is very likely that the US will do the dirty on China in moving to the 'amero'. China knows this. "

Amen brother...(from an agnostic)

We are due an economic reset, but there has to be a crisis first. Obama
is/was the man hand-picked for the job of announcing the new
currency system/scheme/grift.

So now we have Korean saber-rattling, an oil slick, a nuclear Iran,
a dying world economy, an unwinable quagmire of a war against
an unseen enemy, (actually we are in Afghanistan to secure a pipeline,
but I'll stick with the MSM slant) and an impending American commercial
real estate crisis.

Stock up before Thanksgiving...and keep some cash handy if you can.
I don't think we will, as a country or world, maintain status-quo for too
much longer.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Actually, there will be 24 Raptors in Japan/Guam.

Yeah, stirred up a bees nest...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
North K. Is brain dead they are no threat really to anyone that torpedo looked like a bottle rocket, China wont be backing them up as they did back then, this time there all alone.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by STBPEJC]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

This is interesting at least we get to see the truth of it. Maybe it was one of these event's like how World War 2 was started.

Too bad people have to suffer and die for some dumbass bull# between two retards I really wish people could look through all the requirements and see the falseness to even allow oneself to be put in a dangerous situation like this.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Theorist

They are way too close. The fallout would harm NK just as much as the South.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Both NK and SK are pawns in this. It's become a potential quagmire - China and the US are just trying to get each other to step into it.

And Russia just sits back and laughs and laughs.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I seriously doubt Kim would do anything that would result in his kids dying.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
all i have to say on this is that im glad im no longer in the army.if th us and s.korea have it with the north,britain will be sending troops.fighting a somewhat well equipped,well trained and disciplined army on their home turf,is every soldiers nightmare.they will not just fold like the iraqis

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by William Marshal

Arguably North Korea would not exist as it does today if not for the US planting Syngman Rhee as president of the South. It did't help that the US propped up military governments in the South for half a decade either.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Stock up before Thanksgiving...and keep some cash handy if you can.
I don't think we will, as a country or world, maintain status-quo for too
much longer.

Couldn't agree more. Ya know, people don't like or understand the doom and gloom sentiment a lot of us have, warning about impending rough tides, but it's gloomy for a reason and it's unpredictable for the most part. Pieces fall into place and tensions rise. Tensions have been rising ever since the end of the cold war from it's after effects and now we are seeing the next part of history unfold.

Time for a slightly absurd metaphor, but if anyone has ever taken say a poland spring bottle, twisted it when it was empty with the cap on, and just slightly spin off the cap? It's like that. The twisting is in its final stages and the fingers are twisting the cap off. And when it fires, as there needs to be an effect from the cause, that cap that seemed innocent hurts like a motherfracker.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
LOL at all the doom and gloom and WW3 talk. Just another day on ATS with all the chicken little's panicking. I dont see anything coming of this. I'll be back in a few months and dig up this thread and laugh and prove myself right ONCE AGAIN when it comes to this type of stuff on here.

Carry on...WW3 is starting ya know?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

I think it's just going to make everything worse...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
German torpedo? So what?

In 1982, the Argentinians used French Exocets to great effect on the British Fleet, even though France was an ally to the British at the time.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

We would like to know how NK got a German torpedo when there is an embargo against the country.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IanC99000310
This statement proves why the British Should never have let you feign INDEPENDANCE.

America can not go round bullying nations, The world has started to wake up... There is no financial gain in setting all the people of the world free to have a war when TPTB have spent the last 50-60 years gaining control.

Your post having so many stars make me sad for humanity. I do believe that N. Korea sank a S. Korean vessel...so it's not smart to be ready in case there is a conflict? You know preparation is not the same as provocation...right?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well if an when the War resumed in Korea,
I predict Revolution in the US.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSeraphim

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Has anyone noticed that this sounds eerily like the Gulf of Tonkin???

Prepare for N. Korean aggression??? How about N. Korea preparing for American aggression???

I find it interesting how N. Korea isn't in any wars, but, America is constantly in wars with EVERYONE to save THEIR stinking economy. Seems a little predictable...doesn't it?

Don't keep falling for this crap. How many times can you be fooled before you finally figure it out? America is trying to save their economy in a power grab against anyone that they can profit from.

Have you seen how those poor people live?
What that evil man does is not right and if id have a chance to kill him id do it even if id go to prison for doing it.

Have you seen how some people in America live??? Give me a break. There are people suffering everywhere, and if you fall for this nonsense again then you might as well walk the rest of your life deaf, dumb and blind.

How many times can you fall for the SAME routine??? How many times can they pull the wool over your eyes and you fail to see the big picture??? They'll demonize anyone and say anything that is necessary to perpetuate the war machine. America isn't going to war with N. Korea because they care about the N. Korean people...They don't even care about their own. Take a look around. Hurricane Katrina??? 5 days before they would jump in to save their own people??? WAKE UP FOR GOD'S SAKE. WAKE UP!!!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xSeraphim

So what if china cuts off things from the USA. You do realize that the United States of America has every thing they need to survive and shut every country out if needed for a very long time, don't you? We can grow our own food, we have our own water supply and we can even build our own things if need be, believe it or not. We did for many years.

Just about the only thing other countries could cut off from the USA that would hurt us would be oil because we've become so dependant on it. But I don't see Saudi Arabi ever cutting us off from that, considering the ties.

The real question you should ask yourself is what would happen to other countries if WE cut them off from food supplies. We could do a lot of damage if we did that, trust me.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

go ahead and be nieve and stick your head back in the sand man, ok with me. its not a matter of if, its a matter of when.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join