It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia moves to expel Israeli diplomat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Australia moves to expel Israeli diplomat

news.yahoo.com

Australia ordered the expulsion of an Israeli diplomat Monday after investigators concluded Israel was responsible for forging four Australian passports that were used in the slaying of a Hamas operative in Dubai.

Australia's reaction echoes that of the United Kingdom, which in March expelled a diplomat in retaliation for the use of 12 fake British passports in the plot to kill Hamas official Mahmoud al-Mabhouh. Dubai authorities blame Israel's Mossad intelligence service for the January...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Good for Australia!

Israel is the worlds modern Arpatheid government that is being protected by the USA and most other western countries. We are permitting persecution, seperatism and racism in a so called tolerant nation.

Israel is a threat, and the more countries that wake up and see how bad Israel is and kick their diplomats out, the better the world will be.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I heard this on ABC today.

While yes it's great news it is also well overdue.
Why the hell did the Gov take so long to act when all the information was available and discussed on the news months ago??

Maybe the Gov (little Kevin) needs a distraction for some reason...
Maybe Australia giving 16billion to greek bailout???Which didn't make the news....

BTW, 16billion is HUGE for Australia's economy.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Three cheers for Australia! Oz rocks!! I keep hoping America's leaders will grow a pair and do the same.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcd6cf232807.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Good for Australia!

I was gonna post this news and say the same exact thing, Good for Australia!

But the thing is this is just a show, expelling a diplomat doesn't mean anything.

Australia will always have support for Israel, just like Britain..

After the British expulsion of a diplomat, I thought there would be a different approach towards Israel, like maybe really, really tiny sanctions, or something of a sort. But it goes to show, everyone can get fouled.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I wann ahear more about the 16billion going to greece...do you have a link to that....that shocking..more wasted money from the rudd government.

and Israel should be black banned from anything internationally....its like a rabid dog that should be put down!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This could be just for show, but either way, it is sending a message. Nice to see that someone in government has a set of balls. Lets hope others take their lead.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
As long as people of the world believe Khazars are Hebrews and must be defended by their government, their government is subjugated to the vile Khazar Zionists, the worst breed of humanity. Do not blame Obama, blame yourselves for believing God promised a land to Khazars. You invited them in your country and called them friends, they kill and steal from you. They are savages you dress and make up to be civilized. You give them money to support your gullibility and illusions. Blind leading blind.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This was great news. Hopefully the Israelis aren't allowed back into this great country of ours without grovelling on their knees with an admission of guilt. And any member of MOSSAD past or present should be banned.

Otherwise, they can stay the hell out indefinitely as far as I'm concerned.

IRM

top topics

join