posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:59 AM
Problem - Reaction - Solution = Who is making benefit about it?
My answer is China.
So, am I really only one in ATS who see sinking of Cheonan as Chinese (SCO) made false flag against west and US/Israel?
That has been my opinion over a month now, and I see clearly that China (SCO) and theirs ME partners are only ones who really gets benefit from this
escalation. I dont believe that NK would have technology to make this attack and everything I have saw in this conflict back ups this theory.
Why China would camble in Korea against USA and West?
From beginning of this year it has been clear that attack of Iran/Syria/Lebanon has been high on US/EU/Israel agenda. New war to take control the last
great Muslim state under Zionist hands would be devastating for Eastern (SCO) coalition and I think China/Russia has well known, where West has been
- China cant loose ME oil, Russia will not loose Syria, and they both wont like to see US Hegemony in 80% of worlds oil trade and fossile resources...
USA and China bad relations since beginning of this year:
1. Great trading problems
2. Fight from currencies
3. Overwhelming debts
4. USA arming Taiwan
5. Obama meeting Dalai Lama
6. USA thretening Chinese partners in ME/Asia
USA and Russia bad relations since beginning of this year:
1. Missile shield around Russia
2. Kyrgyzstan crisis
3. Afghanistan drug trade and problems
4. USA still supporting renegade Georgia
5. Threats against Russian partners (Syria, Iran, Venezuela, Brazil, Lebanon...)
We have clearly see that main players like India, Turkey and Brazil are now allies of SCO states, and that has guarantee split in world to two
What happened in Korea, and why now?
I see that sinking of Cheonan was surprise for SK/USA and maybe even to NK. Fueling tensions in Korea, plays tensions down in other parts of the
world. I see how this plays to ME hands, because starting two major wars at same time is not possible even to USA and this crisis will stretchen US
Army to its limits.
China has been silent and very careful not to condemn sinking of Cheonan, why is that? Russia havent said almost a word about this incident in public
- whats also very normal in SCO policies. (Like we saw in Georgian war, China didnt say a word about it in public.)
NK has been ready to wage war in SK - now China, and maybe whole SCO has guarantee their support for NK in case of war, so I see war in Korea is
imminent. This war will happen to prevent all out war in Middle East.
Whats also possible is simultanious showdown in Taiwan, but I dont think it will happens soon, if this Korean second war will make what its ment to do
- stretch US capabilities and push western economies to great problems. USA havent fight true modern war for long time, and now its Chinese time to
give west a harsh lesson whats it all about.
- South Korea is nr 13 in list of richest countries, whats the effect of tis war to western economies and finance.... Devastating.
( What I see in Korea is prelude to WW3 - But thats a long story to tell in this post.)