It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark Was......A DNA Bank?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I've listened to Micheal Tsarion's video its about 3 hours long and it takes about an archive at some point that lies below Lake Titicaca that the Peruvian ancient stories talk about. I could be wrong on the source to don't hold me to that. Your DNA bank could have been an archive in one of these places. There are probably a lot of stories that speak about ancient archives throughout our history that reveal things about our origins as well as many other event's throughout history that we don't know about.

History should be remembered properly and protected from any country trying to rewrite it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

My first post here, so here goes.

I read the biblical story of Noah and the ark literally. It is possible to fit a male and a female of every animal species in an ark with measerements as written in the bible. Every species has a lot (sometimes 1000s) of variations. For example: all sorts of dogs, birds etc. Noah just had to take a male and female dog for the dog species to survive, and preferably young ones (to conserve space). Only this way it would fit (logically thinking). Fly's, however, could fly and land on floating trees (when a pool of mud dries up, the first thing you'll see is a lot of fly's) and fish could stay in the ocean. See my way of thinking?

I think this theory is a lot more realistic than the alien-dna-databank one, or am I alone in this?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The thing is you cant bring back an animal just from its DNA, you need at least one female of the living creature. We have extinct animals DNA but we cant bring those creatures back with the DNA alone.
Perhaps the ARK was a huge UFO

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A long, long time ago, on the shores of the ancient lake that once existed deep beneath the Black Sea's current level, a man named - hell, Noah - went on a hunting trip west of his village. He met a stranger heading east. The stranger, we'll call him "God" arrived and said to Noah, hey, I just came from my village at the top of the mountain on the far west end of the valley beyond the horizon. The vast oceans are starting to overflow the little stretch of land that separates them from your great valley. Take heed sir! Pass my message on and save your village!

Noah got back to the village, told his family and friends what "God" had told him.

How can you trust a stranger?
What is an "ocean"?
I don't understand, what does that mean "overflow"?

Asked the villagers.

"This sounds like folly!" they said.

So Noah, who already lived near a body of water (namely the lake at the bottom of the basin) connected his fishing vessel with those of his three sons. They now had a very large boat, big enough for his wife, three sons and their wives, as well as the aurachs, chickens, pigs, goats, dogs, cats, a few other barnyard animals, and a pair of doves for good measure.

The other villagers laughed! "Ha, that Noah always was a crackpot." "Always thinking about things!"

Then, the flood began, the waters rose slowly at first, but as the force of the water eroded the land at the Dardanelles, the deluge became fierce and rapid. Eventually, the village was wiped out. His neighbors made it into their fishing boats - those who had them. Others perished and drowned.

From the middle of what became the Black Sea, Noah and his family floated about for 40 days toward the East or South with the rising gush of water, slowly being left behind by the motion of the water towards the eventual contemporary shoreline.

They landed somewhere in Turkey or Armenia or Chechnya and the fabulous adventure they had was transferred by word of mouth and ended up in the Torah sometime later in the future. Perhaps Noah was part of the Proto-Jews and reunited in Turkey to travel south to present day Israel. Or, perhaps displaced, they entered a land where the tribe of the Proto-Semitic peoples lived. More likely, as the story of the great flood was alive and well in the whole region, Noah is simply an allegory of faith, perseverance and the reward that comes from them, based on a real, destructive event.

Perhaps, if we trace the etymology of Noah, it would reveal an apt name for such a role in a previous language.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Its called constructive criticism, if you believe in something so stronglly then debate it, that way we may all learn something. Just dissing things because they dont fit in with what you have been led to believe seems a bit inside the box. Try stepping out `take a peek, you might like it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sure. Noah was a hybrid because there really is barely a shred od evidence about him other than the bible and if we conclude he was born without a male human then he MUST be an alien! And Surely a boat 600 feet long would survive the huge deluge of the entire known world!

Read up on sea vessel construction. The Hulls must be fitted with material tougher than wood or else stresses from waves would cause it to break apart.

Actually I am wasting my time even debating... you people just look past the problems with your belief in order to keep b believing it still. Kinda like theists believing their god is all- good and benevolent without justifying the suffering inherent in life. Ignore the contrary and your ignorance remains blissful.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't believe it I watch the history channel and others all day and some things i just don't believe and with the power and strength of god anything is possible ...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The only thing that I don't understand is how you a human being can be so closed minded, why is it that no miracles happen in modern times, that all the wonderful crazy things that god supposedly did back in the days don't happen now? We have to. Keep our minds open

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a wooden boat the size of a super tanker?? your joking right?
the bible does tell you how big the boat was alest stick to your own book .
but even if the boat had been the size of a aircraft carrier it wouldnt matter theres no way to put 2 of every living thing on that ship.
as i said just the bugs alone would SNIK IT.
theres over a BILLION different kinds of bugs .
as for there deing just DNA what the?? cloning still takes alest a female .
shake and back the cell A wood boat with high tek nitro frezz containers and breading vats yep aliens did it.
poor deluded people

[edit on 24-5-2010 by xxcalbier]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

It is not being close-minded.... it is not being gullible to the point of absurdity due to open-mindedness. If I was not open minded would I even try to look into this? If being rational is close-minded to you then may I be shut in by my thoughts forever.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
if Noah was 500+ are more is that in bible years are the years as we know them now,for one thing it is impossible for a person to live that long,and they had nothing like we do now to help prolong life,that is why i think Noah building at his age was impossible,just my opinion

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I came across alot of the flood myths when we talked about ancient civilizations on this forum. It's amazing that every one of these cultures says essentially the same thing but with some saying more than others of that fateful time. That is why they don't dig to deeply into this in mainstream archeology. It's because just a cursory glance could blow a hole in when the flood may have happened. If it shows that it happened maybe 15,000 years ago, then it shows that man was actually living and making things and building things well before the 10,000 year mark at the start of animal husbandry and building of stone structures. And if more than one culture has it saying older than 10,000 years, then you can't say it's a made up story because across the planet it's the same story including the bible. You also can't say that it was a legend that was copied from the time of the hebrew bible because for one they got it from the Babylonians and the Babylonians got it from the Sumerians and it was legend to them. And two if they copied it from the Sumerian legends then that means that there was world wide trade and travel and whatnot going on long before it could have been by western teachings.

I have never heard about these other ones until I did my own research while posting on this site last year. This information is out there and modern academia is acting like a person whistling through a graveyard. And thats because it brings up more questions and theories that they can't answer with their narrowed world view. Just look at Baalbeck, the Pyramids and the other ancient structures around the planet built with massive stones and aged with antiquity. Where the much of the larger stones and such are done in a different style and than the recent ones.

I believe a world existed before the flood which was highly advanced in it's own right (with or without the help of beings from the stars and/or giant humanoid beings). Then a flood came possibly 20 thousand years ago or 15,000 years ago wiping out this civilization and the survivors had to build back over again. Since much of the know how was lost or in the hands of the few many people and/or decendants of this world looked at the remnants of the old world and just built on top of them and/or tore them down for building other structures. Many people think that it would be impossible for so many people and their achievements to be gone without evidence or even computers. First of all who says that having a computer or laptop is the pinnacle of civilization, it depends on what they thought was important. Two, there doesn't have to be billions of people living on this planet that long ago. It could have been a planet of a 100 million that lived in cities and villages and temples. When the flood came it destroyed these places and put them underwater (many cultures built their cities and towns by rivers and lakes and seas as a way to get fish and travel etc.. so if your looking for much of these places, look off the coast of your land mass in the oceans and other bodies of water.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
See, that is why I believe an atheist that writes the whole bible off as jack and the bean stalk is forgetting that people didn't just sit around thinking of how to control people 3000+ years later, they wrote what they experienced. If you take what is written with a grain of salt you will see that there are things hidden, history that seems to have been lost outside of the emerging man that astounded them like a video game would an early American settler.

You can't explain all the metaphorical writing as a drug induced rant since there is a level of coherence that, if you listen to a homeless person not quite all there, differs greatly from the common street and new age babble.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I totally think that there was a time on the earth where there were advanced civilizations before us, with advanced technology, although it seems almost every scrap of evidence there might have been is nowhere to be found, except being alluded to in stories

[edit on 5/24/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Maybe the Ark was a giant spaceship. Like a mother ship where they could have collected the DNA and storing it in the ship or maybe a massive mothership that would abduct 2 of all animals.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

And there would be no stories about the abductions because the world was destroyed

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
reply to post by Misoir

And there would be no stories about the abductions because the world was destroyed

Exactly. That's kind of like the part of revelation where they say all the true Christians will be brought up into heaven.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

But revelations hasn't happened yet, maybe that is the next "flood" so to speak

[edit on 5/24/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
miracles happen every day my friend.
Some people may not see them, but they happen.

And no, for the record, I do not subscribe to any organized religion.
I do not believe anyone built a 600ft boat that housed every animal on earth.
that's not realistic.
however something happened, and it was more than one simple localized event or we wouldnt have basically a word for word, identical account in every culture on the planet.

occam says something global happend.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i saw that documentary also

Very intriguing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join