It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE WORLD MUST KNOW! Night time digs at giza plateu, countless secrets/artifacts/technology stolen!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is the second interview with the team from Giza Geomatrix. We cover what Bill Brown and his team have found using Ground Penetrating Radar...within the Khufu Temple complex that extends from the Giza Plateau and beyond, revealing a hidden technology. In this ground breaking interview the team talks about the coverup and nefarious digs as well as a mysterious force field that is keeping even the powers-that-be from getting close to what may be the entrance to the Hall of Records. According to their findings, a tunnel system exists below that goes from there to the Great Pyramid and all the way to Saqqarra.

Items of Great Importance are being openly removed by the Egyptian Authorities in front of the village people as well as the world.. and in other areas like this one! No one has been able to do a thing about it up to now. In the latest hour one Egyptian source claimed there was nothing found; however,eyewitnesses disagree. For further example see the illegal digs...links further below

These activities are a breathtaking Arrogence!

The authorities CANNOT stop the truth being revealed. The public are bound to learn of the amazing finds beneath the Giza Plateau... even if it does also reveal the bare faced lies that have been told to cover the fact for so long.

The following link has the interview with all the detail on this event.
projectcamelotproductions.com...

Giza Geomatrix
gizamap.com...

richardgabriel.info...

Illegal Dig-Site Picture Gallery
richardgabriel.info...

Hello all, this is my first post. I didnt really buy into this story right away because project camelot at times tends to interview shady characters but when I heard how sincere the folks in the interview sounded I felt they were being honest. This interview with the evidence this team has on their website makes me want the international media to fly to Giza TODAY. I recommend everyone go to gizamap.com after hearing the interview and see the video with maury povich in it called "Osiris Shafted" for more background on whats happened there in the past 5 years.I personally feel like the egyptian govt. does not want us to know how far back the history of Giza acyually goes and possibly ancient technologies they might be finding. I would love to hear what all you smart folks think, even if you feel like debunking. Thanks. Oh, one last thing I recommend you look at the new video David Wilcock made and has been posted very recently on the Project Camelot site. It has a lot of excellent information with Giza in it!!!!

David Wilcock 2012 Event Horizon: Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age, by David Wilcock

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

Part 4
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Interfacer]

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Interfacer]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have always felt there was something more to their digs than what they say. I believe that certain areas in Egypt have hidden items and information and maybe technology underneath. TBTB would only ruin whatever they find and deny it exists. I would love to see what they are really doing.. It's funny how Hawass who was suppose to retire is now getting an extension. I really wish he would go away.

I have looked at Gizamap.com and I it's not very user friendly but I still read most of it. The videos were interesting but I would like to look into some of the information a little further.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I recommend you start off with the audio interview from the project camelot website! That has all the background information in the actual crisis. Also all the testimony of the current situation is in their almost like a news update from the folks who where there. Trust me the interview gets better and better! I didnt want it to end I had soooo many questions. It puts everything in perspective. Then check the other links.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
UPDATE:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Interfacer]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
i wouldnt be surprised if this infact causes a good amount of people to wake up

top topics

join