It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Proof Of Nibiru! It's Coming! Prepare!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
lmao I now know how Nibiru will surprise us all in the end. It will be like the boy who cried wolf so many times. Then in the end lost his sheep to the wolf. Somebody is going to actually see it one day and everybody will ignore him. Then at the last minute it will catch us by surprise.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ok I looked it up....

Here in the picture you see Betelgeuse the red giant above Orion’s belt in the lower part of the picture. As you go up and slightly to the left is Venus...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretUsername

Got any pictures or videos to prove that?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Its sad that people think they can debunk evidence with their thoughts and opinions alone. It seems so many are used to debunking anything and everything they no longer care to do their own research. Im gonna LOL when this thing screws up our orbit. *eats caramelised popcorn*

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hello, there seems to be a lot of discussion about this object being Mars.
Just to clarify, I used my 8 Inch LX200-ACF Telescope ($3000 system) on three separate nights in conjunction with my IR camera to locate this object. I also confirmed with four of my astronomy friends. We all know where Mars is located. The coordinates for this object are no where near Mars.

youtube comment.....im no expert

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

Thanks for that
I added that to the original thread post.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

He lies about the coordinates.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nice opinion. Can you prove that?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

It has been proven.
In the same bin in which this thread shall soon lay.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Dont get angry because you cant debunk it phage. Present evidence proving otherwise or please keep your bitter comments to yourself. Thankyou.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Phage

Dont get angry because you cant debunk it phage. Present evidence proving otherwise or please keep your bitter comments to yourself. Thankyou.

He's not angry, he's frustrated that no matter how many times he proves this stuff is nonsense, people keep coming back insisting that it's true.

This same video has already been dealt with in another thread. It was found to be Mars, and moved to the HOAX board. Why can't you get that through your head?

Stop living in a fantasy world! Wake up and deny ignorance!

-RedBird

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Read the thread posted by prionace glauca in the first page. If you're lazy, here is the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The same person of your video was catched lying about the coordinates and about what he was filming. He's not trustworthy, but if you want to believe him, it's your problem, the one being dumbed down is you.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

lol too funny

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think its flooding in Orion...I'm just saying

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
i dont see why anyone cares if this whole thing is real or not. if it is real then it cant completely destroy earth, because if it did there is no way we could reevolve within three thousand years. with that said it definitly cant hit or destroy the earth. so at best it will cause some sort of disruption, like tidal waves or something, but nothing we cannot rebound from. and if it did cause a civilization ending disruption it still wouldnt matter, only the strong would survive anyways, the well equiped and well trained would be the dominant ones. even if you had a ton of canned food it only takes one guy with a gun to relieve you of your burden and make that burden his. so one way or another dont worry, if we do see it in the sky above us, then you know we only have a short time to PARTY!!! call up the 1000 call girl, get the best drugs and have a binge

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I have been viewing that reddish object in the sky for some time now and its seems to be getting closer, i have warned many people about it and they thought i was crazy last year, now most of them are believers that something is heading towards earth. My highest skill was research, i have done plenty on planet X. I will provide some of my knowledge. Planet X is not going to hit earth but will pass by us, when it does it will cause a major imbalance in our earth, we will get slammed with mega-solar storms, mega-volcanoes, and mega-earthquakes, ect. It is already causing problems for us, look at all the volcanoes that are erupting, all the earth quacks that are happen it seems everyday. But to get to the point, it is believed it hit earth thousands of years ago and that earth was a lot bigger, when it hit earth it shattered earth in half and we spin back into orbit. Now im not clear on how we got round after that. but now it will only pass us since we are no longer in its path, but just by passing us will do a lot of damage, in fact its believed 2/3 of the people and animals will be wiped out, i don't know how they got the numbers but im thinking the the ones that survive will be underground in bunkers. The governments are doing plenty to save our species, they have created deep underground bases. All I have to say is the evidence is overwhelming and that reddish star we see in the sky is heading towards us, be aware of your surroundings, leave urban areas when the time is near, don not panic or create chaos for others, it will not help you or anyone else and to enjoy life happily, forgive everyone and to beware of a false Antichrist that will claim to save us. I have been warned many times by god to tell the people this is going to happen, that his return will be coming but after planet x and that the fake Antichrist is the devil and they can look and act like an angel, but as soon as they attempt to go against gods will they are a false angels. Thus are soon be happy, do not fear. Search up all this information i have warned and informed you about on Google and i will easily be backed up by the evidence. I will include a few resources to better explain what im talking about, please view all, it will give you a better understanding.

-www.youtube.com...

-www.dailymotion.com...

-www.youtube.com...

-blog.2012pro.com... ment-bunkers-in-norway

-www.articlesbase.com...

-www.satansrapture.com...

-www.satansrapture.com...

[edit on 24-5-2010 by unknown32]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Do you have any evidence that the video and the comments associated with the video are valid? Do you have any evidence that the given coordinates are valid? Please no opinions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join