It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Proof Of Nibiru! It's Coming! Prepare!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Just a few questions out of curiosity;

As we only see a small portion of the electromagnetic spectrum(visible region/spectrum), the others being radio wave, microwave, infrared, ultraviolet, X-rays and gamma rays. What percentage of amateur telescopes can see the others please?

Could 'Planet V', hypothesized by NASA scientists John Chambers and Jack Lissauer to have once existed between Mars and the asteroid belt, based on computer models, actually exist and if so, could this be on a large eliptical orbit that would pass through our system?

"The man who is a pessimist before the age of 48 knows too much, if he is an optimist after it, he knows too little". - Mark Twain

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Those who do choose to listen from within from their Heart/Soul are feeling the nudges from their Higher Self/ Family Of Light and you are definately listening. That being said IF more and more of you choose to tune in with your Higher Self/ Family Of Light you will all discover the TRUTH.

Love & Light,

D.

What station is it so I can tune in? Does it have a good beat? Can you dance to it?

Man this new age crap gets old. I guess I don't smoke enough weed to "get it" or enough '___' to "ascend".

On Topic: I'm going to have so much fun on 12/21/2012. I'm going to take the day off work just so I can sit around the Christmas tree with a beer and my laptop and watch all of you start ranting:

"I never said that it was 2012 when the SHTF, it's....um.....2023...yeah!!!"

And I shall laugh heartily.

And then it will all start all over again.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

That's your opinion and I respect that as for dates I wouldn't make assumptions on dates especially where there is no such thing as Time/Dates from an Infinte/Eternal perspective. You make your own realities and you choose how you perceive life on a daily basis. That being said it doesn't take much of a person's "time" to do their own homework and since you said you'll have a laptop with you on under your christmas tree I'm sure you'll see the events unfold before then. Enjoy being happy.

Love & Light

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ribaldmalarky

But those of wish to keep their heads stuck in the sand and "see no evil" will have a nasty wake up call...very soon. Anyway, I for one appreciate the latest updates & info! Thanks!

Some of us don't require an imaginary future catastrophe to live our lives as though every day were our last. Some of us take the wisdom of the Hagakure to heart. So much of the "spiritualty" that is referenced here is delusional. My personal spiritual tradition is one of dispelling delusion, not nurturing it.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by DJW001]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am not specifically saying that this story is a lie, or a truth.

What I do say is that people are more concerned with things they cannot control at all than they are the things they can move. Do you not see how we are slaves to death or slaves to life?

Again;
Give to God with all of your heart, soul, and mind.
Think on (about/towards) gracious judgment.
Give to your neighbor as you would give to yourself if you were in their position.
Think by (through/from) gracious judgment.
Give to God with all of your heart, soul, and mind.
Think with (remembering/understanding) gracious judgment.
Give to your neighbor as you would give to yourself if you were in their position.

The cycle of Life.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

Hi Dasher,

people are more concerned with things they cannot control at all than they are the things they can move!

You're exactly right and people should be more focused on helping those in need, making amends with and forgiving everyone in their life. Fixing things up with family and friends and always being mentally and spiritually prepared for the inevitability of death that comes for all finite "Time" beings experiencing life on earth. It's not a matter of if, how but when- focusing on that which is eternal is the most important thing as the temporal body and all possessions will be left behind.

There is nothing to fear but fear is one-1 of the most difficult obstacles for most to overcome whether they can admit it or not.

It's time to let go of all fear:
Hate
Anger
Greed
Attachment to
materialistic possessions!

It's time where there is no time to start thinking about the Infinite/Eternal outcome of your infinite one-1 eternal soul.

It's time to prepare to get ready to meet the Family of Light being in their presence unashamed knowing that you lived your life to the best of your ability in the best way you knew how.

It's time to STEP IT UP and help out a neighbor in need.

It's time to be more loving to your family and let them know how much you love them every single day.

It's time to start getting the act together a little more and forgiving everyone making amends with people that you've wronged in the past asking forgiveness of them.

It's time to drop the macho macho man or cool Joe attitudes a little that goes along with temporal 3D personality ego with pride in the mix and embrace all things with acceptance, appreciation, thankfulness/gratefulness in heart. Let go of all and any shame that you have about yourself. Do not be afraid of what other people think and dis-attach yourself from worry about what others think being comfortable with who you truly/really are knowing that you are an Infinite/One-1 Eternal Super-Star!

It's time to start viewing everyone as equals and that includes the people you pass up all the time. Stop and say hello, drop someone a gift or card. Do something special for someone that will uplift them and make their day.

It's time to pray/meditate/connect however you choose to your Parents/Family in Utopia/Heavens above making a connection with that infinite one-1 Love & Light- Answering service with the Eternal Family.

The Infinite Family of One-1 Light is there waiting on you to make the call and have been nudging many but not everybody is paying attention or listening to those nudges.

It's time to start tuning in a little more to the spirit within and feel with your heart the communications coming your way...Listen to that still small voice within, take a time out in a nice quiet place and start connecting through prayer/meditation/pondering however you want to do it and make that connection with your Infinite one-1 self and Family of Light.

It's time to dis-attach yourself to the materialistic things of the world and start focusing/concentrating on that which is eternal.

It doesn't mean throw away the technology and toys, it means to dis-attach your heart from these possessions and if something were to ever happen you could let them all go and it wouldn't affect you since you value more the spiritual things coming from within your infinite one-1 eternal heart/soul rather than the temporal materialistic things on the outside that are always left behind.

"Grant humanity the Serenity to accept the things they cannot change, the Courage to change the things they can and the Wisdom to know the difference."

PEACE, LOVE & LIGHT!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Why do you claim Comet Holmes appeared blue? What color was it to the naked eye?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Send this one off to school.

Van Allen radiation belt

The term Van Allen belts refers specifically to the radiation belts surrounding Earth; however, similar radiation belts have been discovered around other planets.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just for grins.

I'm on the fence about this anyway.

IF this is a wandering sun/ planet/ planetoid.

What are we really going to do?

If its a sun, we cant do a landing and nuke it.

If its a planet, we could land on it but probably couldnt nuke it.

If its a planetoid, see above.

There was a line in Young Guns.

William H. Bonney: You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

That about sums it up for me.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thats it!! Im buying a telescope!! If this big B*tch is coming I want to know about it! Ive been researching this topic for a long time, Ive been keeping my eyes on the sky and only find stars but maybe if I actually look with a telescope I can see it. I dont want to believe its there, the terrible things it could bring with it kinda of scares me and I am woman enough to admit it. I believe the ones who dont even take the time to research it and keep an open mind to the possibility of it being real are the ones who are to afraid to admit that the thought scares them so they brand it as nonsense. I have a 2 year old child and I wouldnt let anything harm her.... How can one "Prepare?" For such an event? Where could you go when there is massive earth changes, (Earthquakes, Hurricanes, tsuniami's, Volcaneo erruptions, ect ect that would come along with such a big planets gravitational pull?) People say to connect with your higher self and pray and meditate... How is that going to help? Thats not going to save my families life! I know that death is apart of life and shouldnt be feared but my life is going pretty damn good at the moment and I have family vacations Id like to plan, like going to disney world with my baby (Which I still plan on doing Im just saying if this thing is real, and for some odd reason I have a strong sense it is, I wont have that experince now will I) If I knew it wouldnt cause harm to my family, friends, and to my planet I WOULD WELCOME IT! I would love to say that I saw something so extrodinary as this! If it only comes around 3,600 years or whatever the orbit is. So the question is how would one prepare? Wait for the damn thing in the sky to appear only to notice it getting bigger and bigger and once its gotten to its biggest point kiss our A**es good bye?! LOL

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

What color was comet Holmes when viewed with the naked eye?

Do you know what type of image this is of the comet? Do you know anything at all about this image of the comet?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

This is a fabrication on your part. I have not discussed the Hopi prophecy on ATS. Please get your facts straight before you post.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Just for grins.

I'm on the fence about this anyway.

IF this is a wandering sun/ planet/ planetoid.

What are we really going to do?

If its a sun, we cant do a landing and nuke it.

If its a planet, we could land on it but probably couldnt nuke it.

If its a planetoid, see above.

There was a line in Young Guns.

William H. Bonney: You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

That about sums it up for me.

I remember that line from Young Guns like I saw the film for the first time yesterday, I too am on the fence about this.

To think otherwise is either to believe too blindly or to assume knowledge we do not posess.

I respect an individuals' technical knowledge on the matter like 'Phage'.

However

People, in general are quick to forget that when they are 'rubbishing' someone elses' theory, they are doing this based upon only what we know, considering the sheer scale of the surroundings we are aware we exist within, to think we know alot is evidence that we know very little.

Therefore, no single person can 'rubbish' the concept of Planet X/Nibiru arriving in 2012 and 'ending the world as we know it' as they do not know nearly enough to do so.

They can however 'rubbish' a theory on how that concept could play out based upon the knowledge that they have been educated with.

"I never let schooling interfere with my education". - Mark Twain.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I used Google Sky and went to the location in the video. Using the IR view and tweaking the adjustment, I found it is blacked out by a black box! I took a screen shot of the area and used photoshop to adjust the contrast and brightness to bring the box out a bit so people can see it easier. The location in the lower left is slightly off because I couldn't keep the cursor in the exact spot, but both are within the blacked out box. Is Google Sky trying to block out the area for the US Government or what? The actual location is 6:42:8.44, 41:40:18.94 and anyone can use Google Sky, select IR and use the slide control under IR to adjust and the box comes into view. Here is the screen shot and I added the yellow arrow as well.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/034b6a6c7dd9.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit for spelling....

[edit on 24/5/10 by spirit_horse]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I think Harrington was an interesting astronomer. He did a search for Planet X because at that time it appeared that there a Planet X. During the 1980s there was quite a bit of discussion about orbital motions in Uranus and Neptune that did not seem predicted by the interactions of the known planets. While he searched more accurate measurements were taken and the issues that had been seen in the data were recognized to be measurement error. Part of that error was due to the mass of Neptune being too high.

Harrington did a great job of searching for Planet X. Just because the underlying reason for doing the search was found to be in error, does not mean that Harrington was wrong to do the search.

It is important for people to understand the context in which work is done and how scientific thoughts progress as more is learned.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I think Harrington was an interesting astronomer. He did a search for Planet X because at that time it appeared that there a Planet X. During the 1980s there was quite a bit of discussion about orbital motions in Uranus and Neptune that did not seem predicted by the interactions of the known planets. While he searched more accurate measurements were taken and the issues that had been seen in the data were recognized to be measurement error. Part of that error was due to the mass of Neptune being too high.

Harrington did a great job of searching for Planet X. Just because the underlying reason for doing the search was found to be in error, does not mean that Harrington was wrong to do the search.

It is important for people to understand the context in which work is done and how scientific thoughts progress as more is learned.

Did he not die in the early 90's of 'cancer' I believe? The only credable astronomer to follow the unpopular Planet X theory?

Oooooooo conspiracy....

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect".

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

The simple answer is no. The asteroid belt has a mass about 4% of the moon. That's a little more than Eris and Pluto. Hardly enough there to make a planet.

The motions of the known planets show that no new planets can exist within the orbits of the known planets. In fact, any planet would have to be out 70AU to avoid affecting the orbits of the planets a measureable amount. This means that something could be out there, but the affect it has on the planets would be so small that it could not be picked up in measurements.

That's the gravity issue. Whole sky surveys have also put limits on the existence of planets. No planet sized objects could be within 320AU of the sun.

PROJECT PAN-STARRS AND THE OUTER SOLAR

SYSTEM

Check Table III on page 47 to how visual studies and gravitational studies set constraints on how close different sized objects could be.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Time for me to buy a telescope too. That black box is like a cosmic lattice of coincidence to be right where this video suggests that this star is coming from. Of all the places for a blacked out portion to be...

I don't care what the sceptics say who seem to be working overtime to dog this post, I think we all owe it to ourselves to do the research on our own with this baby.

Thank you very much to the OP. And if this really turns out to be a hoax than at least I'll have a new telescope to show for it.

In the mean time this really has me intrigued.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
OK, I was 11 Up and 3 Down....8 Up.

Here is the Star the guy had in the video, sighted long ago.

Sorry I fell for the Missing Data bit. I should have read the rest of the thread before posting. I used SIMBAD here to find it.
simbad.u-strasbg.fr...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91749e574b3b.jpg[/atsimg]

Edited to reduce pic size and insert link to SIMBAD

[edit on 24/5/10 by spirit_horse]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Reading this thread would have been even more helpful.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Page 3 would be a good place to start. The proof of the video hoax is there.

I don't know why this thread has not been thrown into the hoax bin along with that thread.

[edit on 5/24/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

People, in general are quick to forget that when they are 'rubbishing' someone elses' theory, they are doing this based upon only what we know, considering the sheer scale of the surroundings we are aware we exist within, to think we know alot is evidence that we know very little.

Gravity studies of the solar system are quite good. It wasn't that long ago that a small asteroid occulted a star and the event was predicted down to the towns that could see it. That's phenomenal considering the complex movements of the Earth and the asteroid. So yes we can 'rubbish' the idea that there is an unknown planet in our solar system headed our way. Gravitational studies have been done for centuries from the time of Tycho Brahe and have led to Kepler's laws, the prediction of Neptune, and even the recent occultation. It's not a single person saying 'rubbish' to the Planet X/Nibiru claims, it is probably tens of thousands of astronomers over a long period of time that have made it clear no new planets can enter the orbits of the known planets.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join