It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oddly shaped UFO sighting

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Software_Pyrate
Boy I love doing the animations...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74ebfb62b7b2.gif[/atsimg]

Trippy. Who needs ayahuasca when we have this?

So, has this been beaten enough to call it a 100% hoax?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Laugh out Loud
AwakeinNM

But, on a side note 2 op defense...

I have seen very low res cameras make to be what looks like a c+p job because the color scale or resolution is not high enough, so the camera in effect "creates" distinct lines. But after running though filters.....I do not believe this to be the case here.
Of course....IMHO

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If the last pictures we have seen are the originals, then there is a problem
Because the mobile phone Samsung SPH- M510 only takes pictures in the resolutions
shown in picture 1

picture 1

And Adobe Bridge shows that the so-called original, has an resolution of 900x702
as shown in picture 2

picture 2
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18624dfcc77a.jpg[/atsimg]

so the only solution can be that if this, is the original picture, and if it's not been Photoshopt, then
there is no way that it could have come, from this mobile phone.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yaaaaaaaaay! It's been moved to hoax

Now I can get on with my life

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Lol. I must say good job everyone. I think we all put in enough information to get a big picture of the truth. I must say, this is one of the first threads that I stayed involved the whole time and it didn't get down to nasty comments and kindergarden behavior.

Kept me occupied for my 24 hour shift I had so thats one good thing that came out of it.

Good work everyone.
*opens a cold one and looks out my window* oh my god, is that a penis shaped ufo backing into a worm hole

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well i see Billy Meiers Hoax forum has another victum.

It sure is frustrating when so many people are looking for the truth and you have folks like this that continue to believe that they can get away with things.

Sheesh. I should've known last night when he kept saying:

wait...wait.....wait....wait.....

Well good job ATS

Maybe soon we'll get a real UFO on here!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yeah good job everybody! I like to see this stuff as an opportunity to sharpen our collective skeptic skills. ATS once again pulls together.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Nice work every body

2nd

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by peterfromdk

Good work

2nd

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hey folks, there is still hope

If i am not wrong, OP has said in his last post that he is going to sleep because was too late and he will continue to "cooperate" tomorrow...

Don't be so impatient, demanding imediately raw data, technical skills or fast cooperation from somebody who propably don't cares for some UFO #, has a life, job or other things to do...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sooo.... is the OP done work yet or not? I would still like to see the original photos... I think everyone has forgotten an important fact. The OP is Canadian.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 6205LH

Even if he comes back i doubt that he could do anything to proove it is a real pic.
I think he was just another person from encyclopedia dramatica

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Listen I believe this Guy I come from a town of skids... and they were driving one night and SWORE they saw a ufo come down and start driving RIGHT near there car there were 5 of them I live in welland ontario canada this was out by niagara falls. these kids usually don't give a # about this and they were shook. So this could very well be a ufo as in unidentified flying object seeing doesn't necessarily mean of extraterrestrial origin. I'm a skeptic but when I saw my friends, well I haven't seen them so serious in my life.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6205LH
Hey folks, there is still hope

If i am not wrong, OP has said in his last post that he is going to sleep because was too late and he will continue to "cooperate" tomorrow...

Don't be so impatient, demanding imediately raw data, technical skills or fast cooperation from somebody who propably don't cares for some UFO #, has a life, job or other things to do...

Sure is hard to explain this away....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74ebfb62b7b2.gif[/atsimg]

Still hope u say......

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I think the people from ED would probably do a little bit better job.
This fnord wasn't deep enough to wet ones ankles.

Ha... i said wet ones!!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reticlevision

Do a better job? please. The got 20 pages of discussion over a photo that was obviously fake, i think it was pretty good.
It would be one thing if it was a good hoax but this was a very crude photoshop job and he managed to get 20 pages out of it, the troll was successfull.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

was this pic taken while he was driving ? becouse it couldnt have and it was not taken inside the car becouse glass breaks light so i think this is not real.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

True, it got 20+ pages, but my opinion on if that speaks for the efficacy of the troll, or for the........
yeah, I'm keeping that to myself

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yeah, he got 20+ pages, and yes I was almost convinced from the start it was fake, but

It was looked at from every angle. Tore apart the story, looked deeply into the pics, etc. We covered every angle without the usual its a hoax on first sight.

Let alone the knuckle dragging by the OP, with people trying to get info from him (which was a red flag)

Regardless, I personally think this was a good disection of a hoax.

In the end *bam* there went the banhammer so it was a good day

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I thought it was an obvious fake when I noticed the Photoshop Smudge Tool used on it for the "glow." There are so many other much better ways to create a glow. But what the hey.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join