It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oddly shaped UFO sighting

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueFireWolf

Well anyways, I'm going to bed... I'll get the photo(s) tomorrow.

Is that a "Yes, I will accept their help" or a "no, I am going to continue to send the images that have been sent through multiple programs" ?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by BlueFireWolf

Well anyways, I'm going to bed... I'll get the photo(s) tomorrow.

Is that a "Yes, I will accept their help" or a "no, I am going to continue to send the images that have been sent through multiple programs" ?

I think he's hiding because he knows he's pushing a hoax here.

I hope he never returns. Hoaxers discredit the serious ufologists.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd60e5dee680.jpg[/atsimg]

THIS IS FAKE! HOAX!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This photo is a fake for several reasons one of which is the fact of the white outlines around the "ufo" it looks like they have added some white to the photo on a new layer and used the smudge tool in photoshop to make little thorny lines. I can do this with photoshop its a easy process anyone can do this. I ask anyone whos good with photoshop to zoom in and look at those thorns and tell me those aint photoshopped using the smudge tool..

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'm not new here really but I've never had an account before and can i just say this is educational...I've learned a lot from this extremely unnecessarily long post....that and its been so entertaining

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d28ea9d92d1.jpg[/atsimg]
So there it is the HOAX EXPOSED

So can we close this case now?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by theability]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gerg357I ask anyone whos good with photoshop to zoom in and look at those thorns and tell me those aint photoshopped using the smudge tool..

Oh yeah, it absolutely is. It was pointed out earlier, and I noticed it but was hesitant to bring it up on the OFF-chance TS would have uploaded the original raw image data and then we'd all be proven wrong. Since we've now confirmed he's not going to to do that, I will stick my neck out there and say his "wormhole" is nothing more than smudged white lines.

This photo is full of countless other holes as well (his composite has a black line on it that isn't in the photo, the 90 degree cut on the side, improper lighting, smudge and blur tool fingerprints all over it, etc...) and I think it's safe to say this is 100% a hoax.

I pray the mods do their job here. God knows they enforce a hundred other stupid rules, blatant hoaxing should be a no-brainer. amiright?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

yeah a no brainer here, its petty....

anyway MODS? can we move this to the BUNKER OF HOAXES?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

How many times have we had the, wait....wait....

I'll post it later...seriously...wait wait....seriously next week.

wait...wait..

ahh..sheesh

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
link to pic

this is what i did with my own "ufo" and some photoshop see how his and my thorny lines are about the same.. it dont look to convincing when placed next to mine. Atleast to me it dont.. I think its fake and he is making up excuses..

edit: to make pic a link cause its so big

[edit on 26-5-2010 by gerg357]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gerg357
this is what i did with my own "ufo" and some photoshop see how his and my thorny lines are about the same.. it dont look to convincing when placed next to mine. Atleast to me it dont.. I think its fake and he is making up excuses..

I know hindsight is 20/20, we were waiting for the raw image data (and some people did point it out at the time), but this thread should have been locked once he told us to suck on his UFO:

"Hey guys, I saw a dick shaped UFO penetrate a wormhole!"

Edited for extra lulz

[edit on 26-5-2010 by NASA is ASAN]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
you know the more I go over this image, the more BS I find in all ways shapes and forms.

My my this is one hackey job.

Seriously have many layers did this guy place over one another?

Pfffft....

Now that he's had time, I bet if he returns (which i doubt) But if he does I bet he's edited the EXIF data to dug himself deeper into that hole of hoaxes.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gerg357

yup you did the smudges perfectly!!!!

looks great on his hoax, of hoaxes!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
thank ya.. well im off to bed.. ill check this tomorrow and see what comes of this.. nice touch on the dick thing he posted. haha looks like a dick and his ufo is the "head" of it. oh well

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gerg357

Gerg357.....

Check your U2U's

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
looks 'shopped to me (yes, I'm a graphics expert)

I pity anyone who's read 21 pages only to be trolled...

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Magzoid]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Wow...Just finished reading the 21 pages of this thread.
I feel so trolled !!!
Too the soon to be banned:
BlueFireWolf...
If your photo is not a hoax it is of immense importance! You MUST find a person in your area that can get that original SET of photos sent directly to these guys!! No more fooling around ok? I really think that you seriously underestimate how seriously most of the long time members and several Mods on ATS take this subject.
Most of us do understand how EXIF data works and how it can get edited, incorrectly altered or corrupted. Let me be very clear now. Your photos, if real, are so important infact that you should very seriously consider taking your phone to a nearby expert(Place with experts near you) that can send them directly to ATS if you don't know how to get the photos cleanly off.At this point, failing to do so very soon will at the very least get you banned from ATS.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by theability
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d28ea9d92d1.jpg[/atsimg]
So there it is the HOAX EXPOSED

So can we close this case now?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by theability]

Are you 100% sure this image has been manipulated, and is not simply jpg compression?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It's impossible to call it a hoax for certain when I'm not a professional photo analyst.

Supposedly UFOs can have a morphing skin.

Also they might have energy fields we don't understand around them that cause distortions.

Just sayin'

Keep an open mind, it will serve you well.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join