learn more

LOOK @ Yourself After Watching This!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

Thank you so much for posting this video. He is so beautiful. LOVE HIM!!!! and myself today!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This was a truly inspirational video. It makes me realize how lucky I am to have my hands and feet.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Wow, what an inspiration he is to us all! didmake me realise how lucky we all are.
Aside from that, what touched me the most, was seeing teens in the school, watching them and seeing how touched they all were! (I know it's hard not to be), but these are teenagers,! The very same kids who show very little emotion cos' it's not the right image. Totally different from the hard self centred kids who hang around the streets doing little with their time.
I'm sure they all took something away from that experience.
There is hope for us all yet

Have a nice day everyone

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
He is for sure an inspiration to a lot of disabled people
Lovely

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I listened to him speak a few years ago, he visited a spiritual retreat I was on as part of a class at school. I'm not usually the type of person to take to these kinds of motivational speakers, maybe I'm a little too desensitised, but when he was there talking to us it was special. He had this energy about him that just lit up the room and inspired everyone. He's most definitely a wonderful reminder that we don't have to be victims of our circumstances. Awesome post!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Nicholas won't have to worry about walking anyway!

He's getting wings!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Great Video! Just made my night.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Wow, awesome guy. Reduced a grown man to tears and filled me with hope. I did feel guilty as it makes my everyday problems that get to me so much seem whimsical. That gentleman is a true hero.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

That was powerful. Thank you very much for posting it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I understand what is this video about, but I do not want to watch it. I already saw similar videos and stopped and thought about my life many times. I've may some conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join