It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOOK @ Yourself After Watching This!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

Thank you so much for posting this video. He is so beautiful. LOVE HIM!!!! and myself today!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This was a truly inspirational video. It makes me realize how lucky I am to have my hands and feet.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Wow, what an inspiration he is to us all! didmake me realise how lucky we all are.
Aside from that, what touched me the most, was seeing teens in the school, watching them and seeing how touched they all were! (I know it's hard not to be), but these are teenagers,! The very same kids who show very little emotion cos' it's not the right image. Totally different from the hard self centred kids who hang around the streets doing little with their time.
I'm sure they all took something away from that experience.
There is hope for us all yet

Have a nice day everyone

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
He is for sure an inspiration to a lot of disabled people
Lovely

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I listened to him speak a few years ago, he visited a spiritual retreat I was on as part of a class at school. I'm not usually the type of person to take to these kinds of motivational speakers, maybe I'm a little too desensitised, but when he was there talking to us it was special. He had this energy about him that just lit up the room and inspired everyone. He's most definitely a wonderful reminder that we don't have to be victims of our circumstances. Awesome post!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Nicholas won't have to worry about walking anyway!

He's getting wings!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Great Video! Just made my night.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Wow, awesome guy. Reduced a grown man to tears and filled me with hope. I did feel guilty as it makes my everyday problems that get to me so much seem whimsical. That gentleman is a true hero.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

That was powerful. Thank you very much for posting it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I understand what is this video about, but I do not want to watch it. I already saw similar videos and stopped and thought about my life many times. I've may some conclusions.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Saw this video already but it's always a nice feeling to watch it again. Thanks for sharing with us

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

This vid should be required watching. Thanks for posting

Everyone reaches their own understanding in their own time. A truly inspirational video.

"required watching" sounds like brainwashing. Your statement sounds awfully like some christians in the faith threads saying " we care so much for you but you'll go to hell if you dont worship"
I'm not trying to attack you but try to understand the words you wrote at face value. We have enough laws, social conditioning and propaganda.

I like how he emphasized being thankful. Also the sadness about the volume of females with eating disorders.
The cynic in me however asks were those students given the option of not attending the presentation?

I also ask myself why when at High school we never had any presentations by recovering alcoholics, drug users or nicotine users?

I am grateful for my life; its had its up and downs. I am also extremely grateful Nick survived and rose above his disabilities to bring a light into this world.

But again I dont subscribe to required viewing.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xxcalbier

the ones who are half way apart are the ones who have a bigger thing to over come Im dont have enough visible problems to be in his world but to many visible and none visible problems to be in yours .

I hear you. Thats so true...Its easy for me to say to you to be greateful, but until I have walked in your shoes i can never truly understand. That doesnt stop me from empathizing and hoping it gets better for you.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGiantPeach4

Give me 30 seconds to put you into those shoes and I would
LOVE.... Just LOVE... to see how you respond to that experience!!!!!

Wow, you obviously didnt understand this sentence

i dont need taht dude to tell me im special, i already know i am!

We are all special..we are unique. Why would you want to put someone into such a state? Are you motives coming from love?

People with these "dis"abilities, are actually the physical beings living out the emotional disability that YOU are supporting.

Judging from the tone and anger in your post I would turn it back on you and state that you are manifesting and perpetuating negativity in the world...but you'd probably not understand.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GheauxstTiger

No bones about it this guy is intolorable in the sight of G-D. Hell bound on a fast $50

Hmm...you are so special knowing the mind of g-d.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Wow I should have seen the dates of the original postings. Here I am having mind games with people from 2 years ago!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Amazing man.. I needed to see that.. Thnx OP

2ND

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join