It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOOK @ Yourself After Watching This!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Very humbling video. This is an extrordinary man, wish I could meet him. Should make people be thankful for what they have, and not sweat the small things in life so much. Great thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i think this is an amazing message for everyone to hear. im sending this to all my friends and family and churchgoers. even though jesus is coming back soon, and the nwo will happen eventually, i think that through believing in yourself and jesus we will be able to perservere.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sorry to digress here, but if you want to watch something that will really put your life into perspective, and make you realise, it's not that bad, then watch Dear Zachary.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

Nick is awesome. proof of how a rebellious (doesn't let other's expectations and labels slow him down) and humorous outlook on life truly is inspiring, and helps with bringing the best potentials out of people.

usually when a character has the capability of laughing or making fun of one's own "faults", however minute they may be, it is a sign that their moral and ethical foundation is pretty solid.

"I wasn't ready." that was just pure and original.

Thanks for sharing that with us Giant Peach,
et

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this! It's trully amazing how can someone without any limbs do all this things and still be happy.
We're all trully lucky and we don't see it.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
A truly Inspiring Human Being thankyou for posting this OP ....S+F for you and Nick.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I've come across this video before; it is indeed touching.
edit on 21/10/10 by wolfwood290 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have to admit I fell for it until a few of you reality junkies set me straight. Props. Listen this guy is brainmolted boy marvel the big jobbers and wouldn't be out there if he wasn't pushing a bogus and fatalistic agenda. Fame and fortune are the price of your soul and spirit. No bones about it this guy is intolorable in the sight of G-D. Hell bound on a fast $50, No doubt. I have immense talent that I show to few and that is the secret to life my friends not to sell your talent to the world but to treasure and preserve it among a few freinds mostly angels and demons alike as they tend to know what you are capable of to begin with. Did Jesus say go to the SIN-O-GOGS to pray...heck no he said pray in private. Anonimity is the key that unlocks the spirits door. Watch 'the Unnatural' an episode of the X-files...you'll get it. This limbless so-called wonder is no more than a tool used to decieve fools at market trying to get a discount ticket on the happiness train. My G-D what a long black train you are riding to believe this bunch of pseudo feel good nonsense. Please understand that truth come from within not from without your apendages. In private this man suffers as the rest of us. He's no cure for the beings condition but a fix like a hit off the pipe. Go blow your Ophra W. style smoke up some other morons butt. Tears sure they want your tears and your devotion and allegance and they will stop at nothing to claim it. It's a sad and primative world that we live in but nonetheless the one we a stuck in until such time as we are here no more.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It Just goes to show you, the there is more strength in the mind than the body.........

Good post thank you

Vantassle

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
have any of you thought about the fact that there are literaly millions of people in this world that would be HAPPY to sell their arms and legs for the fortune this man now has.

only a fool would look up to him just for his attitude, he is not exceptional, only positive, which is supposed to be normal! the fact that we see such positivity as rare is only a negative reflection upon society itself.

we should be happy for the man because he has choosen the attitude you are supposed to have, instead we look at him like he's better then average just because so many of us have attitudes we shouldnt have.

im sure if everyone here knew how much money this guy has, and does not share, not with charitys or any other well needing deserving individuals, you all would not be so quick to be proud of him.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I never get these sorts of videos, its almost as if you have to laugh at his jokes and what not because of his condition.

Good on him for enjoying his life

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
A truly Inspiring Human Being thankyou for posting this OP ....S+F for you and Nick.

Inspiring how?

Because he has no arms or legs?

He still has thousands if not millions of dollars just because he has no arms or legs, i would be very very happy aswell if i had that money

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
WOW!!! What an amazing video! Thank you for posting this. It definitely makes one look at oneself and realize all the things that one has to be thankful about. There is always something to look down on about oneself, but there is also tons of great things one can be so glad that they can have. A great reminder, thanks again!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hehe, that was a nice little man there. Thinking of it it isent hard to see how much you influense yourself.
And indeed how much you influense others, just by beeing. Beeing diffrent dossent meen beeing useless. The greatest thing my father ever told me, that i truely understod was; Thats who you are my boy. And thats how you look.
It is not much but it sure is right!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
im surprised oprah hasn't exploited him yet on her show.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Always inspiring to witness the human spirit overcoming the challenges and obstacles that the body presents us with..... Bravo

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Sorry but all I could think of when I viewed this was that dirty joke, maybe yoyu know the one lol

There was a guy with no arms and no legs sitting by the lake when a morning jogger girl ran by
the man with no limbs was crying so the girl stoped to ask what was wrong, he replied by saying Ive never been hugged before so she gave him a hug and kept jogging, on her second lap around the lake she sees him still crying so she asks him again why are you crying and he says well I've never been kissed before so she think eh what harm could a kiss do, leans in and kisses him. She then continues jogging and on her third lap the limbless guy is still sitting by the lake and still crying. She says I've given you a hug a kiss, what could possibly be wrong with you now? he says I've never been ****ed before, so she picks him up and throws him in the lake, as she starts to jog she looks back and says now your fu****

LOL it must of been that guy

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiDNAchild

Lol, dude... You're a dumbass.

That's pretty much all I could think of when I read your reply.

No hard feelings tho.

edit on 2-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What a ledge....what a message......Spot on for touring schools, the youth today are having a new set of problems to deal with and he's a hero, light worker whatever...It really is all in the head! What a ledge!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow! F&S, great find. That video stirred up something in me that I havn't felt in a long time. Usually I have my emotions under check, but that was astounding. Thank you so much for bringing that to our attention. I'm so glad he has done so much with his life and he has so much less than we do. Once again, thanks very much for posting this!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join