It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOOK @ Yourself After Watching This!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What an amazing person.

I'm gonna save this video, and whenever I feel down, cheated, less than, or worse...because I'm missing my right leg above my knee, I'm gonna watch it.

It sure does put things into perspective.

Always remeber, no matter how bad you have it, there are always many , many people who would give ANYTHING to swap lives with you.

S+F

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by super genius
meh
didnt really do anything for me.
if you are going to use shock value to get a message across to people who are easily surprised and pity him for his handicap, to me those people deserve more pity than the speaker.
i dont need taht dude to tell me im special, i already know i am!

"everyone is entitled to their opinion, so respect you"

BUT......

Give me 30 seconds to put you into those shoes and I would
LOVE.... Just LOVE... to see how you respond to that experience!!!!!

My opinion.... of course....

"It's the sick,demented people like yourself, that can't see nor
understand the "WORLD" that we're living in.

People with these "dis"abilities, are actually the physical beings living out the emotional disability that YOU are supporting.

Whether you see it or not!

Research.....
Quantum Conscious"ness"!

***Thanks for your response. I needed to get it out on someone!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Always remeber, no matter how bad you have it, there are always many , many people who would give ANYTHING to swap lives with you.

S+F

I wouldn't think of it like this.

I think of it more like, "wow If this amazing man can accomplish so much without any arms or legs, then what is my excuse for not striving for bigger and better things, and creating the life I want? If this man can do so many amazing things, then why cant I? What's my excuse?"

A person like Nick Vujicic leaves all of us WITHOUT an excuse as to why we haven't accomplished the things we want in life.

Another amazing person is Sean Stephenson, I recommend looking him up on youtube.

Edit: BTW, LOVE the Bruce Lee signature. He's another one of my heroes.

[edit on 5/26/2010 by thehumbleone]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach4

it is you who dont get the point truth there and insist to deny it

emtionnal states has nothing to do with powers, so never from abilities or disabilities you are a source living of yourself reality
from what it is to absolute freedom that define the standard of each free awareness as existing sense true

that is why it is never because of conditions that people are truly willing anything, it depends on their persepective of existence reference that people idenity their existence positive accordingly

and something i said is to repeat again here, people that identify things as existence reference of always are the people who can be so free sense in the world existing, they feel at home so they dont fear anything as existing there, im not saying that this person is evil because to be evil you must exercise powers on others livings even if it is a brother or an expression from the moment it become a full act of agression meaning to lie about the person for it to be less so you the sense of more from easy way
but im saying that being happy objectively as confident has nothing to do with disabilities, that is why it is known how public persons are usually superficial ones and the ones more reserved are usually more deep and true
the point of truth is always freedom through sameness, so the more you are true the more you are into details for this to be yourself free expression positively

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

imans,
it's difficult to comprehend your way of expressing out your thoughts.
although, i am able to grasp some of your thoughts and, yes, i can agree
with you.

not sure what i said for you to point the finger and say....
"it is you who dont get the point truth there and choose to deny it"

having trouble understanding your language

elaborate... please

[edit on 26-5-2010 by TheGiantPeach4]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

thegiantpeach4 sorry if i offended you i didnt it mean that really, but your reaction to what you quoted on your previous post was illogical from my perspective
the guy you quoted was saying that IF people are feeling confidence about themselves when they see that video he is judging that fact ridiculous because each one should know himself value and not in need of another talking about himself to sense himself existing

while you replied to that quote, how you judge him sick for saying that because he is focusing on disabilities as the source of himself definition, while he was saying more what you meant, he doesnt need to make speechs to prove to himself that he is fine

sorry for clarifying it like that but you asked for my justification and i understand how we get emotionnal sometimes in reacting to other selves free expressions you surely mean something important for yourself that you did not yet say

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

oh nah, i wasn't offended. i just didn't fully understand what you
were trying to say... thanks for the input.

i tend to look at humanity as a whole, not as indiviuals which
comes together on a quantum colletive consciousness.

when people are born with these "effects," i believe the "cause" is due
to the all the insecurities humanity is suffering from. and to not see a
person living in the physical with these sort of "disabilities" who find a way
to balance the negatives with positives, is sickening to me.

like i said,
to the people with such thought on "disabled" people... put yourself in these "disabled" bodies and i'd love to see
the outcome. Cause Nichs way of thinking is very rare, but does indeed put
a
positive output into the universe. And to the person i had replied to, it's
people like that who promote these "disabilities" to occur in the physical life.

Hard To Understand... for those that think on a lower spectrum
of metaphysical understanding!

[edit on 26-5-2010 by TheGiantPeach4]

[edit on 27-5-2010 by TheGiantPeach4]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I would be honored to call this man my friend. What an incredible spirit!

Thanks again for posting it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

Thanks for posting this, it's astoundingly powerful. The courage of this man leaves me speechless. And yes, it does indeed put everything in perspective. He is doing a very wonderful thing with his life. God Bless him!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

metaphysical existence is free living facts that you cant perceive but from sameness fact with yourself free living objectively
when you look to that person you can say either the wrong you are in imagining another condition sense being right when it is not yours, or you can say how that person dont deserve his condition so he could be allowed in better one to do for his life like anybody else objectively truly

metaphysical existence is first to truth, and there is no image possible of truth because as you have to know truth is any point anywhere absolutely

in truth all is of nothing showing how what is truth as absolute stable always fact source of all evolutions and positive reference
you cannot in any perspective see that guy as positive and surely never from metaphysical one
the balance of positive and negative is not our job, it is nature jobs since she got her life of creations gains, each human have to be true to himself as free living and complain as loud as he could when objective condition that cannot be his concern is not set in truth right

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

you're an interesting mind, i must say. where you from?
(still kinda hard to grasp what youre saying)

some of your input sounds great and i can agree with (some) you.

although, when you stated the freewill and not being our job to balance
positive and negative.

by us having freewill makes it even more clear to me that it's up to humanity to balance our thoughts and emotions since we're the one's
screwin up this planet! all because our "freewill"

and our thoughts and emotions are a strong force of energy that gets
thrown out of our head, instantaneously expanding freely and entering
the lives of others.

on a good note:
we can honestly go on and on, and i dont feel like i need to change your
way of thinkng (you seem to be really intelligent), nor do i feel i need to
prove myself "right" and by the mere state of debate (stating opinions as fact, because of how strongly we believe in our system) we're in, thats exactly what we're trying to do. and why might we as "individual minds with "freewill" want to prove our beliefs to another?????

Insecurities....
(even this very last sentence i wrote was infected by a fear'd emotion!

***I don't usually play ping pong with people on these forums
***This was my first time...
:

go ahead and end this discussion

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

just a correction for truth, creations sources are the ones that support positive and negative almost equally if not negative more, since it is more easy to support what is not related to truth when you mean only fake realities
sorry but it is god problem there and no human is screwing anything

nature is very responasble about that mess because she cant make any positive being but according to herself while is the maker of all

you lack the concept of truth life, negative madam i guess you are a female, cannot exist at all to screw anything, only absolute positive free is source of objective realisations
it is too easy for god to make conditions of objective realities according to true fact existence living, but he prefer opposites because he doesnt care about truth and care about his life that is against truth, so he would be always the only one existing by killing all from opposite reference, the result is not nothing nothing cannot be a result, but it is destructions and evil wills sources

a creator cannot make creatures, and creature cannot be existing out of a creator
creator is always the only one that is why also it is that way with evil god that mean to be the only one left from what he did

only objective truth allow the existence of more from same roots facts certainties happening because it is truth before any awareness upon even of void itself

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

niiice! starred you for that one!

"negative madam" ....im male

i really liked your input on this, honestly. im going to reflect much
of what you said here.

sounds to me you really know what you're talking about.
and from this last response, the whole post resonates
well for me. it truly does put the big picture together!

thanks for helpin a brother out!

Journey Well My Friend !

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

sorry for that guess but it is the word peach i think that made me picture an american sweet ladyin love of that guy strength or about that video inspirations my mistake sir
im joking and mean it for stereotypes of livings types in mind

thank you for listening to another, it is so nice and rare to see another saying yes for different perspective while meaning to stay the same, i love it because to me it is all the beauty of livng rights roots, everyone is free to choose his positive life but then must accept others lives freedom in order to justify having a living reality with truth life

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I believe science has reached the point that we can create organs, and maybe even limbs from stem cells. If so, no longer will a person who loses their limbs have to face that reality for the rest of their life.

We have ideas that are on the right track to make this possible, but the will to do the research and the funding for it are still scarce.

Why?

Because I believe that the people who control this kind of funding are the same ones who believe there are too many people on the planet. Anything that would save or enhance lives is starved of capital.

We have to get the monsters away from the levers that control society if we want a better world for everyone.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

because when truth is the one absolute essence fact then living truth is infinite ways that cannot end as long as they refer to absolute essential facts and the dimensions of truth justifications would grow from the other side too allowing the infinite freedom from truth to be existing too

thank you sincerly for your kindness and tolerence sir

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Alright I have to admit, I shed some tears after watching that. Its amazing how that guy is able to keep his head up. To be honest I cant say I would be as strong if I were in his position.

Its great how he goes around to these schools and gives speeches, he's able to make a difference in other lives because of his handicap. And even if it makes these kids stop and think for ten minutes, its worth it.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
that was brilliant! the thing that surprized me the most was that he runs, pretty fast. that was a awesome and inspiring video
thanx

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful video. It really does put everything into perspective, Nicholas James Vujicic is just such an amazing person. To think most on here worry about ascension, aliens, shadow beings and abductions... yet really we have nothing at all to worry about and should follow his example.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The video did not touch me like it touched so many. I am not cold inside, but the guy had no effect on me. I just wondered how he swam after jumping in the water. Maybe I already count my blessings. Maybe I have seen suffering far beyond his. He seems like a great guy. I have seen men with similar disabilities who are very bitter.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join