It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOOK @ Yourself After Watching This!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

i understand your concern about clarity because it is a very sensitive issue to say, while you explained it very well from your own self positive means

when evil and truth are confused as a source of same reality, whatever one would say it would always sound as nothing then wrong
truth cannot be itself as positive result fact but absolutely and evil is always in creating shapes of positive by meaning to abuse any knowledge of truth weakness to claim evil life as positive source only

truth is the freedom effect move out of certainty base as exiting fact, so truth is always about personnal life freedom that cant be an objective source of positive when objective is always to existence fact certainty positive then
even when we are source of ourselves positive living senses it confirms more the absence concept of life as positive source from what ourselves are meaning absolute freedom from objective existence to recognize its true living reality

it is about existence dimension that is never of needs but of facts intelligence that cant be then but one positive result

then what is from positive base is always to freedom life rights

the concept of positive source cannot be objective so it is always wrong, what is existing cannot perceive its living source as else, it is then denying its fact existence as well as any superior positive to itself, you cannot say what is superior to you, you are killing then positive truth by asserting yourself ability to state positive source presence

while the concept of positive existence can be fully objective in absolute terms and what is superior can proove objectively how existence fact is not positive one

what is not of positive existence cannot allow expressions of free life

so people that love to emphasize on the result of negative fact existence being positive, are always meaning positive fake free expressions from what is very easy to do or what is done already very easy to understand the logics of its systems base
you destroy any possible positive result that is very easy to hit any point to not allow it being absolutely, and then whatever comes out of that pain with positive shape you take it to give credit to negative so you justify your wrong acts there while you keep for yourself the knowledge of truth defense and abuses ways to open a market of and sell yourself as a source of fake realities lives that would assure your existence base as superior from what yourself realize objectively as positive forms

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

your perspective is fully fake from your own will apparantly, where did you see mister that handicapped are not peaceful person and that this guy is the peaceful type example, this is an evil wills of yourself

when did you see that handicapped are full of hate or how even an handicap is the right image of rejecting greed life,
I just stopped reading there...because it's apparent you've seriously misinterpreted every sentence I wrote, I said nothing like that. Perhaps your English skills need a little tweaking, no offense of course, I'm just saying it's obvious English isn't your native language.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

criticizing my english cannot be a post justification of yourself, anyway we are not here discussing english creations but we are meaning realities life happening anywhere

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have seen Phil before and he is a great motivational speaker.

Good video for those that need motivating and feeling how lucky they are because they are born without disabilities.

Nothing is guaranteed in our lives.

It really boils down to what you make of life.

Phil isn't unlucky for not having been born with all of his limbs, he is twice as lucky for having the belief in himself to do what it is he is doing to motivate others.

Our minds are very powerful instruments and can be used to shape our destiny.

Phil exemplifies this.

Good for him !!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

It really boils down to what you make of life.

Thats the biggest lie ever.

What about those in prison without committing a crime, or being tortured in prison.

My life was ruined at every quarter, by people perving into my life desperate to do just that, for no reason.

I found out they where using electronic mind control in school in 1992 in london, so how is life what you make it, when others are using these techs to destroy your life.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

absolutely, and they want to mean how the only life to make is by destroying others lives rights
so even an handicap is a great guy because he preachs about life so they can use him and all agree on considering him alive

what if one state himself alive alone and dont mean any recognition of others, how he become then not making others lives so noone life and handicap to force to give all himself so they would give him orders about moving his ass or his leg waiting for his death when they finish using what he has for the benefit of their claims being source of all lives

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
From what I have just seen from the video clip, this hu-man being is remarkable. Not because he has no arms or legs and uses life as a positive tool in order to make people feel better than before they met him but because whilst I was watching this short video I could feel myself well up and tears streaming down my face. This is very powerful indeed.

Motivational speaking is in all of us and everyone we meet we should be paying it forward like this guy, the problem is we have had it to good for too long, we have become lazy, dependent and most importantly greedy. For those of you members that don't get this video, you are the ones that vitally need to watch this, you are the ones that need to dig down deep and remember how you were as a young child without a care in the world, its never too late to realise your own true potential.

A worthy star and flag from me.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

life is a positive tool only for whom means to be over positive as absolute sources

positive is a fact existence that any free expression is a justification then of positive life

that guy is over confident to a lot of people and all you are touched about there is that sense of success that even disabled proove making

life cannot be about success life is always about true free positive realisations

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
there needs to be more people like him, copable of looking past the good and the bad, and be thankful for everything that you are given.

Just cause one person doesn't have something that another one has, doesnt make him/her any less of a person, in fact i think mr no arms and legs is more of a person then most of the people on this earth.

a physical body and a shell, nothing more and under the shell there is a powerful being, within all of us, we just have to take the time and look

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

how being thankful for what you are given is not being more then another that receive less? you are meaning there to be an hypocrit making efforts in appearing considering what others get as the same while you are thanking for each thing you are receiving and counting on to live

you cannot be powerful when you powers are given you to exist, it says that powers are your source while you are the awareness of it only

you cannot direct powers that are on you as the source of yourself being, unless like you said you have to surrender yourself to it and keep thanking to receive its supports always

but then you are meaning concept of powerful sources living and never yourself or anyother human or humanity as a fact existing free

and what one guy is cannot be the standard of everyong, when everyone are barely the standard of one from what one is also first his free life

and existence is of objective facts living and not of what it should or wills

sorry i hope it doesnt bother you to hear a contradiction to your words means

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
hmmm, I dont get the emotional attachment I see some of you get.

Are you thinking with your "feelings"?

A man with no arms and legs has a positive message for people! Well thats nice i suppose, but has that not been the same message people have been recreating over and over under different guises? All for some financial gain at the end.

So that message would not be as emotionally effective it it came from a fully abled person? I bet not!!!

So you are responding with empathy.

You need to think carefully about what this guy really thinks when he is at home alone with no crowd to speak to! Does he wish for an easier life. Does he feel really down because he might watch a program that reminds him of what he can not do.

Remember that guy in America, I think his name is richard simmons. He helped all those fatties feel good about themselves. Even went on that joke of a woman Oprah (a person with a huge public BS persona, oh yeah didn't that net her $1 billion?) Well everyone can feel good about themselves with someone standing there saying "you can achieve, you are great, you are wonderful..blah...blah" but when that crowd goes or when they are alone, then do those same encouraging things still remain effective. I do not think so.

American seem to fall for this kind of self evaluating promotion when someone comes on TV with a story of bravery in the face of "adversity".

I just used to look at those people on Richard simmons show and think "stop eating all those cakes you fat git and exercise a little".

I firmly believe that those who need that communal support or confirmation are always destined to fail.

It no different from how a preacher works up his audience to feel they need "jesus" to solve their worldy problems.

Its no wonder America has the highest number of people in the world per capita that uses some form of counselor or shrink.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Sorry in advance but what I see are JOKES (WARNING IF UR SENSITVE)

What do you call a man with no arms and legs layin on the floor? MAT

What do you call a man with no arms and legs hangin on a wall? ART

What do you call a man with no arms and legs in the water? BOB

couldnt help myself, no hope for me

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
didn't think I could cry so much in 4 minutes.....

thank you so much for posting.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

I'd be careful giving advice on looking yourself in the mirror because I for one don't really like doing that as I can manifest what I want to perceive and usually I can turn my eyes into anything I want them to be. It doesn't mean that I'm that thing or this..its just that with the understanding level of awareness I have unless I felt nudged to do so otherwise I wouldn't go about looking into the mirror.

People need to connect from within their Heart/Soul and find that connection between themselves and their Higher Selfs and Family Of Light.

Much LOVE&LIGHT goes out to all. I need my sleep Good Night.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
We are all unique in all different ways to eachother and I FEEL for this guy and at the same time FEEL happiness he shows so much UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for everybody and that everything's possible, heck he's put a smile on my face more than once tonight. Such a lovely, kind chap who has so much to look forward to

LOVE & LIGHT.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
wow makes u think thanks!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"electronic mind control in school in 1992 in london,"

Did you mean techno and xtcy ?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
WOW...this guy was awesome
Thank-you for sharing.....

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
"you think about what you don't have and forget what you do have"
never a truer word spoken

Watching the vid brought a tear to my eye, but that's a good thing, shows I still some humanity in me and there's hope!

He does highlight however how wrong the world has become with everyone so focused on material possessions and how they look, we have become a shallow and selfish species and lost all sense of togetherness!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

I've seen this guy before.

Inspirational to say the least.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join