It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That irritating Noise

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
reply to post by bandaidctrl

sometimes i have dreams to if you call them that,i have a thing i do not like to be uncovered at night when i sleep,i woke up one night and little creatures where pulling the covers off me,so i was trying to pull them back,one actually scratched me,when i woke up the next morning i had a large scratch mark on my arm,so what we call dreams might actually be real

So, you'll happily reject proven medical explanations in favour of a theory that involves dreams being real, you being implanted with who knows what and little creatures pulling covers off you in the night? You choose to believe that?

Well, believe in your delusions if you like but it's not real. I'm not sure if this post comes across as hostile, it's not meant to if it does, it's just me speaking as I would directly and I wish you nothing but peace.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Is my belief any more outlandish than some of the other discussion on this site,many other people hear this sound and had strange experinces associated with it,as in strange marks on the body with no medical reason that appear overnight and heal rapidly as in the picture i posted,i don't do this to myself,it just happens and has been ever since i was 17 years of age,when it all began,I respect your opinion and i don't take anything as hostile Peace to you

[edit on 5-8-2010 by jasmine23]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
For the other ATS members,i was not saying your thoughts and experiences are outlandish i was trying to prove that there are things beyond some people range of concept if it hasn't happen to them. I read the threads of other people and say What IF

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join