It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing I heard about...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A little less than a year ago, a very close friend and co-worker of mine and my self met a man. My friend knew him for many years and i was meeting him for the first time. This man I know and my friends knows that he works for the government, not sure which part but some high up section. This man before he passed away told me and my friend that he developed a satelite that can transmit frequencies from space that can kill a living being. He told us that the sattelite is over Alaska for testing and it send out the same frequency that the human brain runs on or whatnot. and it can kill a person instantly. He told us now they are testing it on Deer and other large breed animals. When this weapon kills something the being looks as if it had died for unknow reasons. Anyone ever heard of this? I will ask my friend again what project it was called but i have forgot . And i will post that when i get more info.. Anyone at all anymore info. Jus curious.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sounds like you're referring to HAARP: High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.
Google for HAARP
ATS Search for HAARP

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I thought (maybe wrongfully so) that HAARP was a project designed to test the idea of bouncing radio signals off of the troposphere (right layer of atmosphere?). Idea being able to broadcast signals around the world OR to disrupt radio signals in other parts of the world. Anyone heard this?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sounds like a load of B.S. to me.

So, is this satelite supposed to beam these "Death Rays" to a specific individual or does it broadcast a widespread signal?

Just what "frequency" does the human brain opperate on?

This sounds like a job for an AFDB!!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There has been a lot of discussion on this site and in the conspiracy community linking HAARP to everything from weather control to being able to control or disrupt human thoughts.
This guy wrote a book about it and his site has a links section that runs the gambit of theories about the project.

Personally I've seen very little proof that it does anything other than what the government says it does.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
the man who said he helped design it said that it is widespread because it would be pretty impossible to do it to an induvidual I dont believe this man would lie to me so just thought id share

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Stop talking about HAARP, this probably has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Sounds a little like the movie X-men where Professor X just has to concentrate really hard on the mutants in order to kill them. I don't know though I'm a skeptic

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
That sounds very ify to me...a satelite that can transmit frequencies that can kill a human? I think someone was pulling your leg.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Not to mention it is physically impossible for a sattelite to hover over Alaska..

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwars50
Not to mention it is physically impossible for a sattelite to hover over Alaska..

Huh?

You may be right, but if so I need the term 'geostationary orbit' explained to me 'cos I thought it refers to orbits that are in sync with the rotation of the earth meaning that the orbiting object is always over the same point of the earth's surface.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by illimey

Originally posted by Starwars50

Huh?

You may be right, but if so I need the term 'geostationary orbit' explained to me 'cos I thought it refers to orbits that are in sync with the rotation of the earth meaning that the orbiting object is always over the same point of the earth's surface.

Sorry for the late reply - but geostationary orbits are only possible over the equator. If an orbit was inclined enough to at some point cover Alaska (even if it matched th rotational speed of the earth - termed geosynchronous) it would also cover 70 degress south lattitude and everything in between.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
wasnt this subject found to be a hoax this is total BS

new topics

top topics

join