It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Volcano Eruption, Biological Attack and Nibiru Prediction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Let me clarify a few points here that some people are either taking the wrong way or are making things up in their head.

1. The biological attack is SUSPECTED because the Virus/Bacteria are unknown and it is far more sophisticated and complex than 'run of the mill' viruses. I cannot tell you if it is a biological attack, only that the News Agency said it was SUSPECTED.

2. The alignments of planets were painted on a wall, i then looked up to the sky at dawn and saw Mercury infront of me, Jupiter diagonally up and to the right and the moon. I was with someone who i dont know and said to them, 'oh so you believe in Nibiru' and he said, look at the wall and then look at the sky. The drawing and the sky matched.

3. The volcanis eruption was on a far biger scale, the dust was vsibly affecting people and created a haze like fog.

4. I DO NOT claim to be anything like Nostrodamus or claim to be a 'seerer/prophet'. I dreamt this, and tryed to figure it out for myself. Dreams are message that can be misunderstood, maybe i have misunderstood my dream but i'd far rather have a go at utilizing my dreams than ignoring them.

5. The world will NOT end. I never ever said that. End of story

6. The reason i have said June 9th 2010 is because this alignment is the CLOSEST MATCH i can see given the limited information i have from the dream. I have NOT finished researching alignments yet so the date could change if i find either a closer or identical match.

7. I am not doing this for attention, respect, hatred or any other fellings towards me, i am a run of the mill guy who has had some very bizarre dreams recently that have impacted me spiritually and i want to share them with others, take them as you will but plese dont be disrespectful as we all have dreams and all share them with others.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
On the morning of my predicted date, there is a haze as far as your eyes can see, this haze has made it possible to see Nibiru next to the sun with a proportion slightly similar to the moon.

It becomes apparent that Nibiru exists as it can be seen all aroud the world because of the haze produced by the volcanic dust. This makes looking at the sun quite easy.

[edit on 23/5/10 by jrmcleod]

Pretty cool doomsday dream. I have to say, and I'm not trying to take away from your thread, but just last week there were simultaneously two huge forest fires that obliterated thousands of acres within miles of my house. The smoke was so dense that I could stare directly into the sun, and, thankfully all I saw was the sun, no other rogue planets near it.

So if your dream is really a prediction I would guess that it's still far off in our future.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

You may want to add I do not own a bottled water company, or
have any ownership in dust mask companies to CYA. You know somebody is going to bring that up.....

Thanks for sharing your dream with us.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So now is there anyone who can come out and say this kinda stuff comes around here all the time? I am worried because you're so detailed in the explanation... Also it would coinside with the expectations of KATLA going off... The little sister of katla ( for wich I dont even wanna TRY to type out the name) has been calming down as of late and the ash from it wasn't enough to blanket the sky here in europe. At the same time there is this conspiracy called the ANGLO-SAXO mission wich details a biological attack with race-specific quality's about it (the theory said it was targeted at asians, can you confirm this from your dream?) That theory continues where it will eventually lead to an all-out nuclear war... kinda farfetched but scary to read of a dream quite accurately describing these "wanted" events.

You havent read about that theorie now have you?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
So now is there anyone who can come out and say this kinda stuff comes around here all the time? I am worried because you're so detailed in the explanation... Also it would coinside with the expectations of KATLA going off... The little sister of katla ( for wich I dont even wanna TRY to type out the name) has been calming down as of late and the ash from it wasn't enough to blanket the sky here in europe. At the same time there is this conspiracy called the ANGLO-SAXO mission wich details a biological attack with race-specific quality's about it (the theory said it was targeted at asians, can you confirm this from your dream?) That theory continues where it will eventually lead to an all-out nuclear war... kinda farfetched but scary to read of a dream quite accurately describing these "wanted" events.

You havent read about that theorie now have you?

I can assure you the only art of that i knew about was the Iceland Volcano but since i live in the UK i would know about it. The Anglo-saxon mission...no idea what that even is. The other stuff i have no idea about either. That kinda stuff doesnt really fascinate me, i'm more into UFO's, Spirituality and Aliens etc.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

You may want to add I do not own a bottled water company, or
have any ownership in dust mask companies to CYA. You know somebody is going to bring that up.....

Thanks for sharing your dream with us.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by manta78]

Haha, yeah i dont own any businesses etc. Nor do any of my family!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra5000

On the morning of my predicted date, there is a haze as far as your eyes can see, this haze has made it possible to see Nibiru next to the sun with a proportion slightly similar to the moon.

It becomes apparent that Nibiru exists as it can be seen all aroud the world because of the haze produced by the volcanic dust. This makes looking at the sun quite easy.

[edit on 23/5/10 by jrmcleod]

Pretty cool doomsday dream. I have to say, and I'm not trying to take away from your thread, but just last week there were simultaneously two huge forest fires that obliterated thousands of acres within miles of my house. The smoke was so dense that I could stare directly into the sun, and, thankfully all I saw was the sun, no other rogue planets near it.

So if your dream is really a prediction I would guess that it's still far off in our future.

Thats exactly what it was like, you could look at the sun without protection, it wasnt smoke as such, it was a dry dust that was getting through the masks but was halted by soaking the masks in water.

Didnt know about those forest fires either!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I can assure you the only art of that i knew about was the Iceland Volcano but since i live in the UK i would know about it. The Anglo-saxon mission...no idea what that even is. The other stuff i have no idea about either. That kinda stuff doesnt really fascinate me, i'm more into UFO's, Spirituality and Aliens etc.

uhmmm... that just makes it more scarier... you should read up on it... You can find the story's here on ATS... The timeline of that conspiracy strangely coincides with your account... I'm definetely gonna keep an eye on this

S&F

btw it doesn't talk about nibiru... It talks about de-population and points to Iran as the trigger and asians in general as a big target... it also talks about a time after these events wich tie into the expected doom&gloom around 2012. the end-result that mission strive's for is a population of about 500million wich would survive 2012 trough D.U.M.B.'s
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-5-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Full moons for 2010
moonphases.info...

2010 Jan 30 06:19 Sat
2010 Feb 28 16:40 Sun
2010 Mar 30 02:28 Tue
2010 Apr 28 12:21 Wed
2010 May 27 23:09 Thu
2010 Jun 26 11:32 Sat
2010 Jul 26 01:38 Mon
2010 Aug 24 17:06 Tue
2010 Sep 23 09:19 Thu
2010 Oct 23 01:38 Sat
2010 Nov 21 17:28 Sun
2010 Dec 21 08:15 Tue

June 26 is a Full Moon
On June 26, there is also Planetary alignment (not June 13) where the planets (excluding Neptune) will form a "cross" in the "heavens".

Solar System Live
www.fourmilab.ch...
Enter 06-26

Here is the sky on 6-26-2010

Your Sky

Click on Pan Right (lower right corner of image) and Jupiter will show in the sky. You might have to change the field of view to 65-75 degrees and the date if it doesn't automatically do it.

The symbolism of the planetary "cross" could be important, as we know tptb like to use these dates.

we shall see.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I'm afraid i have some bad news. Because Mercury is closer to the sun than us, and on a much smaller orbit, it is not often visible at all - it's in the direction of the sun from our perspective so it's normally day time when it could otherwise be seen.

It does, however, appear from time to time but never gets above about 20 degrees and, from England, can only be seen for less than an hour after sunset or, at the opposite orbital position relative to earth, for the same length of time before dawn. Generally Jupiter is not visible at these times as the sky's not totally dark.

The main flaw though, is the angle of Mercury from the ground - however, i'll accept that this was a dream and it's a little harsh to quibble about such details.

Have you any concept of what time it may have been in your dream? Ie. Was it after sunset or before dawn?

Have reviewed earlier post and noticed it's the morning - though i might have caught you out as Mercury's only in the East i the morning - dammit ;-)

[edit on 24-5-2010 by sputnik]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputnik

I'm afraid i have some bad news. Because Mercury is closer to the sun than us, and on a much smaller orbit, it is not often visible at all - it's in the direction of the sun from our perspective so it's normally day time when it could otherwise be seen.

It does, however, appear from time to time but never gets above about 20 degrees and, from England, can only be seen for less than an hour after sunset or, at the opposite orbital position relative to earth, for the same length of time before dawn. Generally Jupiter is not visible at these times as the sky's not totally dark.

The main flaw though, is the angle of Mercury from the ground - however, i'll accept that this was a dream and it's a little harsh to quibble about such details.

Have you any concept of what time it may have been in your dream? Ie. Was it after sunset or before dawn?

Have reviewed earlier post and noticed it's the morning - though i might have caught you out as Mercury's only in the East i the morning - dammit ;-)

[edit on 24-5-2010 by sputnik]

Yeah my dream was early morning and Mercury was jut above the horizon when i looked east across the North Sea from my hometown!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Good news, you were wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join