It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Volcano Eruption, Biological Attack and Nibiru Prediction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
you cannot be serious...aahahaha...so what ur telling us is..on june 10 the the world will come to an halt and the source is ur DREAM?
okay

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Here is my prediction.

That this thread will be moved from Predictions & Prophecies

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
my birthdays on June the 9th, turning 22!.. Nothing bad better not happen!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I had to reply to this thread because i have been considering starting a very similar one about a re-occuring dream i have been having.

Its very similar to your own, I am standing on a beach looking eastward and there is a large mushroom cloud on the horizon. I am not alone on the beach, about 30 - 50 other peole are also watching it. I have a holiday booked in Sardinia in late July and this is the only time in the near future i will be visiting any beaches. The only landmass to the east of Sardinia in the Med is Italy.

This dream has been getting more and more vivid each time i have it. I spoke to my girlfriend about the dream and she told me she has been having dreams of a very similar nature but her dream has a massive volcanic eruption in the distance on the horizon.

Most people will say its because of the media coverage of the Icelandic volcanoes but it just isnt.
2 days before the iceland volcano occured i spent 3 hours showing my kids videos of volcanoes on youtube, needless to say it was very strange when 2 days later the volcano went off!

I hope these dreams are nothing!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Bunkered]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There have been report of small quakes at the katla volcano recently. This volcano has the potential to do what the op and the other poster have seen in their dream.

I personnaly never made a dream about volcanoes. Tsunami dreams are very common with me but I would think dreaming of a volcano is weird.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
[edit on 24-5-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I hope you have the date right, it isn't very far away.

I hate it when there is a long wait time on the doom predictions.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
you cannot be serious...aahahaha...so what ur telling us is..on june 10 the the world will come to an halt and the source is ur DREAM?
okay

im not saying i believe this guy but at least have an open mind...

first off..he said june 9th....and the world wont come to a halt..there will be a volanic eruption...biological attack..and visuals of nibiru.

you know its said that nostradamus used to see his predictions appear in a bowl of water and they used to appear upside down...and nostradamus has been amazingly accurate with MANY of his predictions. do you think his methods are any more or less crazy than the OP's?

just to clarify though....nostradamus also got MANY predictions wrong...however he did state quite often that his visions arent set in stone and can change depending on the acts of mankind.

im skeptical about anyone who makes predictions like this...but still i keep an open mind.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Silicis n Volvo]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
S&F thanks for sharing your dreams. Hopefully you are wrong.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Kinda looks like the pyramids of Giza from above. Could it be that Giza is a representation of this constellation and not Orion 10,500 BC like some suggested?
Maybe someone can help me with this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Dont get yourself too worked up over it, dreams come in all shapes & sizes, especially repeating dreams because you tend to remember more details through repetition. In the end, it's just your subconscious giving you a bit of a show.

Is there something behind dreams turning into prophecies? Who knows, but one things for sure, if dreams had a tendency to become true I would be getting laid a lot more.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

I never said the world will come to an end, and yes i hope i am wrong. The date could be wrong as i have mentioned before, until i finish research the planet alignments, June 9th 2010 is the closest match that i have been able to find.

It was a dream, if it happens then it happens, no one willbe more freaked out than me, if it doesnt happen well it will just be another failed interpritation of a dream.

There are a lot of people having more lucid dreams that are pointing towards doom, whether they hold any significance is another matter but if in the event that anything of my dream comes true then atleast people may know what else could be expected if a volcano erupts between now and then.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by samureyed
Dont get yourself too worked up over it, dreams come in all shapes & sizes, especially repeating dreams because you tend to remember more details through repetition. In the end, it's just your subconscious giving you a bit of a show.

Is there something behind dreams turning into prophecies? Who knows, but one things for sure, if dreams had a tendency to become true I would be getting laid a lot more.

Hehehehe, i agree, however, this is not a recurring dream. This was a lucid dream that felt very real, i have never dreamt of either a super volcano eruption or a biological attack before. Just my imagination playing games??? Who knows!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

okay

Not only that, but that the date isn't certain. Where have we heard this before?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh wait! Where have I heard this all before? Everywhere! Starting 1984 when the world was to end. I'm still here and so are you!

And there have been a gazillion end-of-the-world predictions that fizzled out without a whimper. Now it's 2012 and so called Nibiru. It's all blah, blah and more blah! I suggest you keep these 'predictions' to yourself. Nothing's gonna happen. So just cool it.

In a nutshell,....

All predictions suck to Hell and high Heaven!! Period!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How does this grab ya?

"In 2000, five of the planets – Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury, and Venus were within 50° of each other. You may have heard a lot about future planetary alignments, including rumors about 12/21/2012 when some say the world is going to end, and there will be a planetary alignment. That is all it is, a rumor. There will be no planetary alignment in 2012.

Many of the planets will align in a rather straight line in 2010. On June 13, 2010, Uranus, Jupiter, and Mercury will be lined up on one side of the Sun while Venus, Mars, and Saturn will be lined up on the other side. Earth will be perpendicular to the Sun at this time. In September of the year 2040, four of the planets – Saturn, Venus, Jupiter, and Mars – will be roughly aligned when seen from Earth."

source : www.universetoday.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

okay

im not saying i believe this guy but at least have an open mind...

first off..he said june 9th....and the world wont come to a halt..there will be a volanic eruption...biological attack..and visuals of nibiru.

you know its said that nostradamus used to see his predictions appear in a bowl of water and they used to appear upside down...and nostradamus has been amazingly accurate with MANY of his predictions. do you think his methods are any more or less crazy than the OP's?

just to clarify though....nostradamus also got MANY predictions wrong...however he did state quite often that his visions arent set in stone and can change depending on the acts of mankind.

im skeptical about anyone who makes predictions like this...but still i keep an open mind.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Silicis n Volvo]

dude who said anything about NOSTRADAMUS? ....i just find it funny that this guy thinks there will be eruptions and what not
on june 9th just cause he saw some ish in his dreams...

i dreamt that i would be filthy rich but nope..

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I also dreamt last night of stocking up survival things due to catastrophe. But I could as well attribute this to overeating and what I have been reading on ATs lately. But one question though, has anything like an attack of some sort happened accurately as predicted? If those behind it are reading this as I'm sure they are, would'nt there be a shift of date to fulfill the element of surprise?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well you know i'm not sure about these prediction especially Nibiru but this morning i was looking at the weather channel webcam of Regina, Sask, Canada and i saw this :

Last time i checked the sun was round, no ? What is that a 7 o'clock ? btw dunno what's that thing directly on the sun, probably some dust on the lense.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Kaynos]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rowsdowerr

okay

Not only that, but that the date isn't certain. Where have we heard this before?

No your right the date isnt certain but as i mentioned in the opening post, it isnt correct for a reason which is why i posted it here on ATS to see if anyone could help correlate the alignment so that i could give an accurate date.

Its not a case of, this might happen on this date...oh wait that date isnt right its actually this date. Its simply my lack of understanding on predicting planetry alignments from a visual perspective on earth

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join