It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Volcano Eruption, Biological Attack and Nibiru Prediction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well i can officially say i have had my first dream that, with some help, i can give a date for a biological attack, super volcano eruption and the disclosure of nibiru.

Before i post my prediction of events, could someone PLEASE help me figure out the date as i have no idea how to chart planet alignments.

I live in the UK, my vision was me standing looking east across the North Sea from my home town at coordinates 56°57'54"N and 2°12'55"W. The planets Mercury and Jupiter were visible at the same time. Mercury lay staright ahead at an elevation of approximately 45o above sea level and Jupiter was approximately 80o diagonally up and to my right. Both planets were in my field of vision looking East from those coordinates. Two other key points are that there was a full moon at the same time as this plantery alignment and there were no other planets in my field of vision.

I would try to figure this out for myself but i physically have no idea where to begin. If this alignment could occur then i will be able to give a date and description of the events i have foreseen.

[edit on 23/5/10 by jrmcleod]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't even believe in Nibiru, but I S&Fed this because it's so... specific. I don't think I've ever seen a prediction that gave a date in quite the way you have. I found some software called Skymap, that may possibly be able to accomplish what you're looking for, but it is not compatible with my Mac. If you have a PC, you can download it and give it a go.

Mod Edit: Illegal activity is not condoned here, which includes pirating software.

[edit on 5/23/2010 by junglejake]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Thank you very much. I have never ever predicted anything in my life but my dreams of late have been very specific and becoming far more frequent. I was not told in my dream to do what i am doing, i have remembered the majrity of the dream and put the pieces together to make the prediction. Its what happened in the dream thats frightening, so if i can figure out if this alignment can actually happen then i will be freaked out.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Just a notion, but to be able to narrow it down further, when you were looking in the Easterly direction and saw the specific alignment you did, what time of day was it? Even an approximate would probably help to narrow it down.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Also, Stellarium is a very good free astronomy program, you can enter your coordinates and adjust the date and search for the alignment that you saw in your dream. Good program if I may say.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Can we atleast know what the prediction is?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Dang, that is really specific. I have no idea how to do any of that, otherwise I would offer to try and help (if anything just for the fun of it). I would try and start with the programs listed previously by UberL33t and Son of Will, just to see what that brings up. I'm sure those should bring you something.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'd have to say UberL33t's Stellarium idea is by far the best course of action for you.

I am interested in knowing the prediction, of course, but just in case this is one of those "I know a secret, and I ain't tellin' trollin' sessions", I'll just say, I don't wanna know unless this dating system can be confirmed...period.

Good luck with Stellarium (it's a fascinating program). Not that anyone has to mention it, but if you start from the present and go forward from there (in time), from the vantage point you speak of, you should eventually see the same configuration (if it's truly prophetic in any way).

Look forward to hearing more,
Cheers

EDIT: Can't say I don't give this any heed though. I too have had some disturbing dreams of the future (2 to be specific), and both...well one was rather disturbing:

I'm standing next to a Stairwell railing in a very nice lookin' house with a bunch of other people celebrating something. Pretty much one whole wall of this room was nothing but a big picture window. We're all mingling, drinking from wine-glasses (can't say I'd be drinking wine), and all of a sudden, the window goes completely white with sustained brightness so bright that everyone's instinctual reaction was to turn around, bending away from it. I remember simply accepting the inevitable...and then of course, I wake up. :/

My friends and family think it's some nuclear thing, but I had the distinct feeling that there was a sunset in the window (pretty much the only way to describe it).

Whomever It May Concern:

Feel free to extrapolate any personality traits possible from this...lawl.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by lagnar]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have looked through stellarium and its taking me ages to scroll through the time searches. It was very early morning, just as the sun was rising, summer time. The only date that i have so far is 9th June 2010 at about 6am. At 6am the alignment that i saw in my dream is the same alignment that occurs at that time.

On this date, Jupiter is in the same locaion as i have stated, mercury is in the same location as i have stated and the moon is in the same location. All of which is when i am facing east.

My thread is titled Super Volcano Eruption, Biological Attack and Nibiru Disclosure. These three things have occured or are in the process of occuring during this date. Let me explain.

Biological Attack

Information gets released to a news agency of a new bacteria/virus that has never been discovered before, this bacteria/virus is completely unknown and highly evolved as far as bacteria/viruses can be. It is suspected as a terrorist attack because it has not been documented and the severity of it.

Super Volcano Eruption

On the morning of my predicted date, there is a haze as far as your eyes can see, this haze has made it possible to see Nibiru next to the sun with a proportion slightly similar to the moon. The haze is volcanic ash and dust. The ash and dust is everywhere, water is contaminated and bottled water is all thats left. People are buying cloth disposable sanding masks but they are still dying, they are told to wet the cloth disposable sanding masks first. This helps, there is a short supply of them. The sky is an orangey colour.

Nibiru

It becomes apparent that Nibiru exists as it can be seen all aroud the world because of the haze produced by the volcanic dust. This makes looking at the sun quite easy. The media are not allowed to report on it so they report on this new bacteria/virus instead.

If anyone else can find the alignment any better than i can i would be happy to look at it. I am in no way saying this prediction will happen, i am just sharing my dream and the detail of it with you in the event that it may happen.

[edit on 23/5/10 by jrmcleod]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

We'll know come 9th June if anything does happen... this is quite a specif date and time as others have said... hopefully there wont be a Biological attack of some sort!!!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Star and Flag...period.

And there we have it.

Rather reassuring (let alone astonishing) to see it laid out so succinctly...and at the same time disturbing.

Only wish mine would have correlated somehow...been dealin' with it for years. Perhaps a nuclear/super-biological delivery system? Nah.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Can you perhaps post a screen shot of the alignment from Stellarium, if anything, just to get a visual of what you saw?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

Can you perhaps post a screen shot of the alignment from Stellarium, if anything, just to get a visual of what you saw?

Here is a screen dump of the stellarium image at the only suitable time i could find. Feel free to check it yourselves.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing the doom.

I will be praying your dream was just indigestion. Fingers crossed!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Well, here's to hoping that doesn't happen.

Is it possible that it could be another date farther in the future? Like does that same alignment occur in another year or something?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

It is possible, i will be looking into it further and reply back with any new findings.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
There will be no full moon on 9 June 2010. Full moon is Friday 28 May, so 9 June will be a waning moon. As moonrise on 9 June would be sometime in the early morning you would see it by looking east, but it will not be a full moon, but something a bit less than half moon.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
2 things come to mind.

1. there could easily be lots of volcanic haze coming from iceland, particularly in your neck of the woods.

2.jupiter is about to move into aries. but mercury will be in gemini on june 9th.
so i imagine they would not be seen as close as you describe; but i'm not an astronomer.
may 10 2011 will have mercury exactly conjunct jupiter at 24 degrees aries and on june 9 2011 mercury will be 1 and1/2 signs past jupiter at 15 degrees gemini.
on june 9 of 2012 mercury will still be 35 degrees in front of jupiter. how this will look in the sky someone else will have to advise.

i dont mean any of this to detract from your vision. many have had visions or dreams of calamity awaiting earth and its peoples including me. hundreds of prophets from all warks of life down thru the centuries have spoken of ill tidings ahead, including the sun rising from the west.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
2 things come to mind.

1. there could easily be lots of volcanic haze coming from iceland, particularly in your neck of the woods.

2.jupiter is about to move into aries. but mercury will be in gemini on june 9th.
so i imagine they would not be seen as close as you describe; but i'm not an astronomer.
may 10 2011 will have mercury exactly conjunct jupiter at 24 degrees aries and on june 9 2011 mercury will be 1 and1/2 signs past jupiter at 15 degrees gemini.
on june 9 of 2012 mercury will still be 35 degrees in front of jupiter. how this will look in the sky someone else will have to advise.

i dont mean any of this to detract from your vision. many have had visions or dreams of calamity awaiting earth and its peoples including me. hundreds of prophets from all warks of life down thru the centuries have spoken of ill tidings ahead, including the sun rising from the west.

I very much appreciate your words. I am still not 100% sure that this is indeed the correct date as there are similar alignments that could also be the date. 9th June 2010 was the closest match, i havent searched all the dates yet but i intend on doing so this evening, its just it takes a while to scroll through stellerium with the dates, hour by hour!

Thank you again for the dates you have provided, i will be sure to input those and see the results.

Please remember that i am in no way saying i am a prophet. I had the dream, put the peices of the puzzle together to see if the alignment is possible. If the alignment is possible i can only but pray that my dream doesnt turn into reality.

[edit on 24/5/10 by jrmcleod]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by triune
There will be no full moon on 9 June 2010. Full moon is Friday 28 May, so 9 June will be a waning moon. As moonrise on 9 June would be sometime in the early morning you would see it by looking east, but it will not be a full moon, but something a bit less than half moon.

i too fpund this out, i think my best approach would be to check the days that there is a full moon and see what comes up then, thank you for the post. I ill come back with results.

I would quite like to debunk my own dream

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join