It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bureaucrats monitor online forums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Bureaucrats monitor online forums

www.cbc.ca

The next time you post an opinion in an online forum or a Facebook group message board, don't be surprised if you get a rebuttal from a federal employee.

The government is looking for ways to monitor online chatter about political issues and correct what it perceives as misinformation.

The move started recently with a pilot project on the East Coast seal hunt. A Toronto-based company called Social Media Group has been hired to help counter some information put forward by...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is Canadian news but no doubt majority of countries/governments/corporations are monitoring online forums and have disinfo agents working for them. Even on ATS it's usually pretty easy to spot the disinfo agents and propaganda ministers. In the past month reading some of the posts about the oil disaster it's fairly evident who has an agenda. Welcome to the propaganda machine. Deny ignorance!

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Already posted...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Ahhhhh man! I even did a search. Thanks for letting me know. Your thread is posted in the political issues section though, not the breaking news so that's why I didn't see it.

Canada, the True North strong and free?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieSlayer

Apparently that seems to be going away, that last part anyway.

No problem though, mines not called the same thing, and I didn't put in BAN cause it's from the 21st, I didn't think it applied to the rules..

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

join