It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIY Cancer Cure - This time it's personal!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A quick question to anyone who may know the answer.

Regarding the Kelly Eidem recipe - does anyone know what is the specific reason for putting the various ingredients on bread. He is unspecific and the only thing I can think of is to make the heat of the peppers, garlic and ginger more palatable.

Of all the ingredients, it is the only one that seems to radically contradict most naturopathic cleansing modalities.

Butter, as an animal product, is demonized by some and touted as miracle product by others, but I don't find any similar types of applause for bread. either the view of bread is quite negative, or it is fairly neutral, but nowhere can I find it as a welcome part of detox/cleanse.

[posted also in the capascain thread - sorry for the duplication]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hey Mr Happiness is a warm gun. You don't get it do you. The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
PURE THC OIL, is proven to cure cancer. why do you think the government dosnt want to legalize it, cancer rates will decline like crazy! and its natural as you get!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

go to youtube an search, RUN FROM THE CURE, rick simpson.. pure thc oil is proven to cure cancer

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan

Hey Mr Happiness is a warm gun. You don't get it do you. The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it.

That's right - this is what it boils down to that is so difficult for many people to accept. When it come to the ever increasing rate of chronic, degenerative diseases (cancer, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, etc, etc) all of which are on the rise, the medical industry has long been "high jacked" by corporate interests at every level of medical intervention. Whether it's scientific research, college education, medical practitioners, all of it has been circumvented into a system of sickness and disease for profit.

It is in every interest imaginable for you to develop a chronic disease and then be told by a "professional" that you should take medication for it every day, for the rest of your life.

This all the while one research foundation after another is soliciting more and more funds from the public while being told they are "close to finding a cure".

All of the answers and cures have long been known for chronic disease and they are being kept from the public by the same corporate interests that have infiltrated the medical system from the beginning.

The corporate interests are the same as in other, non-related fields of industry but none the less established control early on to steer public perceptions in a specific direction. (In this case the perception is that if a cure existed, it would be used for mankind's benefit.)

This is how it was done...

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

mash up a ton of apple seeds, and i mean really mash them up good, then add them into a food processor with

[edit on 23-5-2010 by shagreen heart]

Holy crap!! Do you have ANY idea what you are talking about? Ground up apple seeds contain a cyanide and sugar compound called amygdalin, a cyanide and sugar compound which can be broken down in the body into the highly poisonous compound hydrogen cyanide.

Even though the amount in 1 seed is tiny.. a mere 4oz can be lethal!!

Please TRY to do your research before advocating any "natural cures"!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry

Holy crap!! Do you have ANY idea what you are talking about? Ground up apple seeds contain a cyanide and sugar compound called amygdalin, a cyanide and sugar compound which can be broken down in the body into the highly poisonous compound hydrogen cyanide.

The cyanide isn't by itself, it's bound together with glucose and benzaldehyde molecules.

It requires the beta glucosidase enzyme to separate the parts. This enzyme is present only in cancer cells. That's why its an anti-cancer compound... because the only place it can be broken into dangerous parts is only within cancer cells. All other cells are safe.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You don't get it do you. The medical industry is no longer to be trusted.

I donno...I trusted the medical establishment to cure my cancer and they did. I'm still waiting for an ATSer to show me that their own personal case of cancer was cured by alternative means. My comments were posted earlier. Most I've heard on the subject (in s simlar thread) is one arse who hoped my cancer would come back so I could be proven wrong.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 30_seconds

The cyanide isn't by itself, it's bound together with glucose and benzaldehyde molecules.

It requires the beta glucosidase enzyme to separate the parts. This enzyme is present only in cancer cells. That's why its an anti-cancer compound... because the only place it can be broken into dangerous parts is only within cancer cells. All other cells are safe.

I'm sorry but that is soo wrong. There is even a name for a human condition for someone lacking in Beta Glucosidase (aka glucocerebroside) it's called Gaucher's Disease.. which can cause enlarged livers and spleens..

glucocerebroside is broken down into glucose and ceramide in the body.

so you can't tell me that in order to not have this disease, you have to have cancer..

Wiki - as a convenient plain english source

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

I donno...I trusted the medical establishment to cure my cancer and they did. I'm still waiting for an ATSer to show me that their own personal case of cancer was cured by alternative means. My comments were posted earlier. Most I've heard on the subject (in s simlar thread) is one arse who hoped my cancer would come back so I could be proven wrong.

hi johnny. no worries, you won't have to wait much longer. I'll post my mum's all clear as soon as we get it, though I expect the allopath disciples here on ATS will uniformly cry 'misdiagnosis' when I do.

Mum has agreed to come stay with me as soon as she can arrange her life accordingly, so once she arrives we will up the healing intensity (which to date has been way too casual IMO) and keep you all posted.

If any other ATS members are going through the same thing at the moment, and would like to communicate with mum and share the journey, please u2u and I'll set something up.

[edit on 29/5/10 by RogerT]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

hi johnny. no worries, you won't have to wait much longer. I'll post my mum's all clear as soon as we get it, though I expect the allopath disciples here on ATS will uniformly cry 'misdiagnosis' when I do.

Make no mistake, I wish your mum the best no matter which path she takes. I have no axe to grind...merely emphasizing that the standard option can produce positive results.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
APPEAL FOR HELP

On one of the cancer threads I read a post concerning Dr Bob Beck and his 'zapper'. There were links in the post, which I have now only just got around to checking out, however, I can't find the post now and would like to communicate with the poster who claimed Becks zapper had cured his AIDS.

If anyone can share any personal research or experience with Bob Beck's work, please post it here as I am fascinated by the subject.

I don't live in the US, and we don't have any Radio Shacks or similar, so getting the parts is not so easy, however, I can do it. Just wanted to hear from others with experience before putting my scarce time and energy into this field.

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi,

first off, i was wondering what the diet you used to get rid of your acne consisted of.

also, i wanted to suggest the work of sir jason winters who has developed a herbal tea which has successfully cured loads of people around the world with all sorts of different cancers. you might want look into it for your mum

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by orrite??
Hi,

first off, i was wondering what the diet you used to get rid of your acne consisted of.

Wow, it's more than 2 decades ago so to be honest I cannot remember.
Back in the 80's, it was just coming out that saturated fats, sugar and processed carbs were not so great for health and fruit and veggies were better!

Things have changed now, with the internet allowing information and shared knowledge to explode across humanity, so I think you'd find plenty of answers to that question within a few minutes using any decent web search technique.

thanks for the contribution, I'll add it to the list for study.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry

Originally posted by shagreen heart

mash up a ton of apple seeds, and i mean really mash them up good, then add them into a food processor with

[edit on 23-5-2010 by shagreen heart]

Please TRY to do your research before advocating any "natural cures"!

yeah i knew exactly what i was saying. good luck getting 4oz of cyanide even from an entire orchard of apples.
poison is defined by quantity. nothing is strictly a poison. i've read quite a bit about cyanide devouring cancer, and foods you can eat it naturally in, in perfectly safe amounts, which are unfortunately foods we've learned to discard simply due to bitterness.
you think i just threw the apple seeds into the mix arbitrarily?

alternativecancer.us...
(ATS forum options are so messed up, sorry for the double edit)

[edit on 1-6-2010 by shagreen heart]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by shagreen heart]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a " DOCTOR " is not a "god".

I have been dealing with doctors all my life, and not one of those " doctors" could give me a straight answer. All doctors do is experiment on patients.

The best generation of medical professionals was back in the early 1900's.

They understood that the human body is connected to the universe.
They understood that the human body is a closed system and to repair it didnt mean cutting it open and removing parts.

Good luck with your mother dude.

Keep her away from doctors...the more doctors see her, the more likely you will find a doctor who is so greedy that he will take away her rights to think for herself and force her to accept his treatment.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Whilst I do think many doctors are genuinely wanting to help people, I've found they are either almost totally ignorant of health matters, or they simply have their hands tied and don't have the courage to take the shackles off (for v. good reasons).

Mum is arriving with me tomorrow night, so we will get down to business Friday morning.

here's a funny anecdote to illustrate the stupidity of at least one of the doctors in her local community:

I asked her to get hold of some kind of DIY home enema kit, as we will be doing plenty of colonic cleansing during our treatments. She was told by the pharmacy that she needed a prescription for the equipment (a bag and a catheter!!) so she asked the local doctor for one.

The doctor said, and I quote from mum: "The doctor at the surgery (not the one I normally see) would not write a prescription for an enema kit, saying she did not agree with alternative therapy and it would not be appropriate for her to encourage me to go down that route."

Of course, she found one on a commercial website in a matter of minutes.

How stupid!

I suppose the doctor thinks there's no 'scientific evidence' that cleaning the bowels has any kind of health benefit

PS. For anyone who is following the thread, I've become quite enamoured with Jim Humble's MMS and Bob Beck's Zapper and have ordered both.

Once we have mum's liver fully flushed and back in optimum condition, I'll get her going on the MMS (including DMSO), and maybe on the zapper as a fall back.

I'll be using both on myself in the meantime to see what happens to me.

I've also lined up about 5 other supporting protocols (mind body spirit stuff) but will have to talk her into those from Friday.

If she's willing to write a blog, I'll set that up and post the link here, if of course that would be of interest.

[edit on 2/6/10 by RogerT]

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
how to delete comments?
edit on 24-6-2013 by ShadowGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I am more for studying how to avoid getting cancer than for getting treatment for it. This country has it all wrong with identifying carcinogens. Keeping the body energized to fight cancer as it initially forms is the right approach. I guess they have to work with what they got, everyone has their immune system compromised by the food additives and chemistry that is used to dope us up. I understand that there has to be civility in this country but many people cannot handle this doping food chemistry. Most families had their own recipes to take care of calming their family members, recipes that were handed down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join