It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIY Cancer Cure - This time it's personal!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
OK, so the thread has made it to page 2, so I'll go ahead and begin to document the healing routines mum is taking on from here.

Phase One: The Cleanse

The tumor is in the sigmoid colon. It's about 2cm in diameter.

After the sigmoidoscopy, when an ulcer was confirmed as the cause for mucus like loose stools, mum called me to alert her condition.

I suggested she go immediately onto raw foods and cut out the alcohol (she likes a glass of wine with the evening meal).

I also suggested she begin to cleanse her intestines using a Dr Schulze formula:

Flax Seed, Pharmaceutical Grade Bentonite Clay, Apple Pectin, Activated Willow Charcoal, Marshmallow Root, Psyllium Seed, Slippery Elm Bark, Peppermint Leaf, Cayenne Pepper Blend.

I've had a lot of positive experience with this 'product' which is claimed by Dr. S to be:

* A POWERFUL intestinal vacuum that draws out old fecal matter, toxins, poisons, bacteria, drug residues, mercury and lead
* A STRONG anti-inflammatory and SOOTHING agent

During the biopsy procedure, the Dr 'knocked the top of the ulcer', which resulted in passing a small amount of blood.

The biopsy came back positive for malignency, so we went into full on cleansing gear, beginning with a 5 day Kidney cleanse using these herbs as a tincture:

Uva Ursi Leaf, Juniper Berry, Horsetail Herb, Burdock Root, Corn Silk, Parsley Root

and these herbs as a tea:

Juniper Berry, Corn Silk, Uva Ursi Leaf, Parsley Root, Horsetail Herb, Goldenrod Herb, Hydrangea Root, Gravel Root, Marshmallow Root, Orange Peel, Peppermint Leaf

We also added some raw garlic, and organic cold pressed olive oil to the diet.
She began drinking a superfood mix including the following:

Spirulina, Blue-Green Algae, Chlorella Broken-Cell Algae, Barley, Alfalfa & Wheat Grasses, Purple Dulse Seaweed, Beet Root, Spinach Leaf, Acerola Cherry, Rose Hips, Lemon & Orange Peels & Palm Fruit in a base of Dr. Schulze’s Proprietary Non-Fermentable Saccharomyces Cervisiae Yeast

and also a very powerful echinacea tincture to assist in the immune system boosting:

Echinacea Angustifolia Root, Echinacea Purpurea Seed, Fresh Garlic Bulb, Fresh Organic Habanero Pepper and Juice

After 2 days on salad and herbs, mum did a 2 day juice fast, drinking beets, carrots and greens flavored with some fruits.

She had already prebooked a holiday with friends to Majorca, Spain, and since the inevitable depression had kicked in after the initial denail, she came off the fasting and the herbal intensity to enjoy a week of relaxation in the sun.

She has continued the intestinal cleansing and supernutrition whilst away as far as I am aware.

Mum returns on Wednesday, and I will ask her to come stay with me to intensify the healing routines, and so I can keep an eye on her to make sure she isn't 'cheating'
This will also have the side effect of removing her from a stressful work schedule, forcing her to spend more time in quiet contemplation in nature, playing with grandchildren, and I also have a sauna and plunge pool for some hot and cold therapy.

I am confident in the herbs and cleansing, but have ordered some 'hemp' seeds to plant grow and harvest our own 'hemp oil'. However, this will take about 3 months, so it will be a fall back, just in case, as I expect she will be cancer free before the 90 days is up.

Oh, I almost forgot, she has also had a bioresonance session combined with acupuncture from a local clinic before her hols. I am skeptical on the biores stuff, but less so on the acupuncture, which if nothing else should help to balance her 'energy' (sorry science dudes) and help her deal with the mental stress of being diagnose with C.

Suffice it to say, the consultant oncologist is not particularly impressed and has declared if she doesn't go under the knife within 6 weeks of his diagnosis, it will be too late.

Next on the agenda is a liver cleanse. (First clean out the elimination organs, then look to treat the specifics).

This will be using a liver flush drink of juiced apples, garlic and olive oil, and a tincture of:

Milk Thistle Seed, Dandelion Root, Oregon Grape Root, Gentian Root, Wormwood Leaf, Mojave Chaparral Herb, Black Walnut Hull, Hawaiian Yellow Ginger Root, Garlic Bulb, Fennel Seed, Artichoke Leaf

a tincture of:

Red Clover Blossom, Mojave Chaparral Herb and Resin, Oregon Grape Root, Burdock Root, Yellow Dock Root, Poke Root, Gold Renseal Root, Fresh Garlic Bulb, Lobelia Herb and Seed, Habanero Pepper

and a tea of:

Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Cardamon Seed, Ginger Root, Pau d’Arco Bark, Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Fennel Seed, Licorice Root, Juniper Berry, Black Peppercorn, Uva Ursi Leaf, Horsetail Herb, Parsley Root, Orange Peel

Of course, this will be accompanied by more fasting on juices, a raw food diet, plenty of fresh air, exercise and some deep breathing exercises for good measure.

[edit on 24/5/10 by RogerT]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by RogerT

RogerT.....

Only a complete fool would approach this situation in this manner.

:shk:

How sad. My heart goes out to you bro'.

RogerT.....

I'm going to remove my post.....it will do nothing to help you & it was just plain rude.

But take it from someone who knows a bit about all this.....

You are setting yourself up for a catastrophe.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I've been living with brain cancer for over 8 years. If it had not been for the expertise of oncologists, surgeons and other doctors I can assure you I would not be here typing this message today. I am thankful for the care I have recieved from the NHS. Relying on an alternative therapy to treat my brain tumour would of been suicide.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

No worries. No harm done, no offense taken.

I honestly believe you mean well and that you do personally believe you have the requisite experience to make those statements.

Forgive me for not trashing my own three decades of research and personal experience and taking your word as truth though.

I suppose time will tell which of us lives the greater illusion.

At the end of the day, humility will no doubt be required by both of us if we are to learn, and deepen our compassion for life and those we share it with.

Best
RT

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I've been living with brain cancer for over 8 years. If it had not been for the expertise of oncologists, surgeons and other doctors I can assure you I would not be here typing this message today. I am thankful for the care I have recieved from the NHS. Relying on an alternative therapy to treat my brain tumour would of been suicide.

My apologies if my posts invalidate your courage and your valiant efforts. That is in no way my intention.

I believe it's a shame you feel the need to 'live with cancer' especially for 8 years. I imagine it's not been an easy journey.

Relying on an ineffective alternative therapy would most likely have been suicide for you. Relying on a proven, effective natural healing modality, coupled with some major (or minor) changes in lifestyle, could well have allowed you to live without the cancer for most if not all of those 8 years.

But if you don't go there, you'll never know, and for sure, starting on that particular journey could be quite terrifying.

Ironically, my mother's fear of defecating into a plastic bag for the rest of her life is most likely greater than her fear of death (that's my assessment, not hers), and this may be what allows her to go on to enjoy a healthier, 'cancer free' body for what remains of her life.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Dude - you have my backing 100% in this venture and I know balls to bone you will get the answer you are looking for and more.

Google the following:

"jim humble camelot interview"
"DCA Cancer"
"hydrogen peroxide cancer"

peace

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
if we take what this site says www.weightlossresources.co.uk... okay well if you look at all the foods to avoid during detox, then it just shows us most of us eat the stuff that''s bad for us, it is definitely a help to eat the right way

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Just curious...how do you know this? Were you one breath away from death while eating raw foods, taking cancer fighting supplements like cannabis extract(hemp oil), laetrile?...you know, the stuff that has saved lives...well, THEY say so, and I have no reason to doubt them, just as I don't doubt you.

Glad you are well though, no matter what you chose and believe, that is the important thing!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

Just curious...how do you know this? Were you one breath away from death while eating raw foods, taking cancer fighting supplements like cannabis extract(hemp oil), laetrile?...you know, the stuff that has saved lives...well, THEY say so, and I have no reason to doubt them, just as I don't doubt you.

Glad you are well though, no matter what you chose and believe, that is the important thing!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

By the time my tumour was diagnosed, it was the size of a large orange and had squeezed the right hemisphere of my brain into the left. I had been hiding my symptoms for years until I had some seizures that scared me pretty bad. This thing had been growing for sometime. I was just too scared to do anything about my symptoms, until things got so bad i had to see a doctor . I was 22 when I was diagnosed , had brain surgery, chemo and radiotherapy. All was good for 5 years then it came back in 2007 as a grade 4, originally diagnosed grade 3. I had more brain surgery and more chemo.

I do actually use medical MJ, as its one of the only things that can get through the blood/brain barrier. So I'm certainly not against alternative thereapies. But I believe the tried and tested medical science has probably had most effect on my survival.

I certainly wouldnt recommend people shun medical science on a bad experience with a doctor

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I was 22 when I was diagnosed , had brain surgery, chemo and radiotherapy. All was good for 5 years then it came back in 2007 as a grade 4, originally diagnosed grade 3. I had more brain surgery and more chemo.

I do actually use medical MJ, as its one of the only things that can get through the blood/brain barrier. So I'm certainly not against alternative thereapies. But I believe the tried and tested medical science has probably had most effect on my survival.

I certainly wouldnt recommend people shun medical science on a bad experience with a doctor

I'm sorry if I sound like an ass, but you say that you were cut burned and poisoned and 5 years later still had cancer at an even more advanced stage requiring another round of cut burn and poison.

It doesn't sound like you are getting any kind of cure, although I fully accept you are not claiming to be cured, rather to be just surviving in what sounds like an uncomfortable state of ill health.

What do you imagine/expect will happen in the next 5 years?

Have you considered taking the plunge and going for a cure?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elentarri

Try this link:
avaxhome.ws...

The link goes to a download location which requires registration and most likely payment. I'm not averse to paying for information, but am not a fan of these download setups so will pass on that.

The rapidshare link on the page leads to an error - file removed due to t and c violation - probably copyright

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Download from here

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

if you have not yet become aware of the maple syrup/carb soda treatment for some types of cancer, please visit this link,

www.fourwinds10.com...

also i had a weeping sore for 12 years on my forehead the size of small fingernail. i took 1/4 teaspoon with roughly 1/2 t spoon of apple cyder vinegar each and every day for 6 months. the sore reduced to a small dot marking.

my personal experience with colonic cleansing (+my wife and a friend) showed a complete reversal of insomnia, a gain in ovary fertility and an end to asthma. in that order.

hope this is of assistance, thankyou for the thread and god bless.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

I have asthma. Do you mind telling me the formula you used to cure your friend, since I didn't understand "i took 1/4 teaspoon with roughly 1/2 t spoon of apple cyder vinegar"?
Thanks.
PS: RogerT sorry for the short offtopic.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kr0ss

Sorry if i was unclear in that post krOss. the carb soda/apple cyder vinegar were not used for the asthma which is i understand caused by an irritation to the para-sympathetic nervous system.

i had insomnia for 30 years. my wife had ovary problems and a friend suffered asthma. all were cured by 5 sessions of colonic irrigation except me and i had 12 sessions of about 40 minites each.

the results convinced me it was the line of first defence for all health problems.

i started sleeping like a baby, my wife conceived and the asthma guy did not need his medicine anymore. briefly, the tiny villi in the intestines that absorb nutrition become clogged through bad eating habits, faulty elimination, lack of exercise and whatever else over the years. then we start absorbing our own toxins. these may lodge in various parts of the body depending on its own particular idiosyncrasies, resulting in diminished health.
by the way, the adjustment of particular vertebrae can assist asthma. attention should usually focus on C1, C5, and T7 including its ribs. any adjustment should be proceeded by thorough softening of the adjacent tissues.
hope this helps.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Oh thanks, not quite what i was expecting (it's a little different from a teaspoon of this, half a spoon of that lol) but still thanks for clearing it up for me.
I'm glad it worked for you but i guess i'll keep searching for something else, because that honestly freaks me out, it's not quite my 'cup of tea' lol.

Back to the topic, the link you provided has some intereseting stuff, i advise anyone who is searching for cancer treatments to check it out.
here it is again.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elentarri
My grandfather was diagnosed with cancer. They did the whole poison, cut and burn thing. Gave him 2 weeks to live and sent him home to die.
He found a decrepit copy of the book " World Without Cancer - The Story of Vitamin B17" by G. Edward Griffin, and decided to give Vitamin B17 a try. BTW, the book claims that cancer is a vitamin deficiency.
Basically, eat a few apricot seeds a day (either ground up or chewed).
Please note that I said a few fruit seeds/pips. NOT a whole barrel full of the stuff!
He lived for an additional 2 years.

Glad to hear that your grandfather was able to use apricot seeds to extend his life...but one might want to ask Steve McQueen how it worked for him.

And I also admire the OP's motives in documenting his and his mother's journey through this nasty circumstance, but as a cancer survivor I must make a few comments:
First...I detect a certain arrogance towards those who dealt with their issues through traditional means. One might want to wait for success before crowing about the uselessness of modern cancer care. You have a lot of folks aboard at ATS that owe their lives to their oncologists, myself among them.

Second, I have asked that if any of the 193,067 members of ATS has personally cured their own cancers using only alternative means, and can provide the paperwork (cuz there's always paperwork), then please do so. Not as a challenge, but as a point of information. So far no takers.

Third, my problem with a cavalier dismissal of traditional oncology is that it may prevent a newly diagnosed cancer sufferer from receiving treatment at the point when it is most likely to be effective. In my case, my prostate cancer was caught early, treated with radioactive implants, and as a result there are no problems with ED or incontinence. For a guy in my 50s...those are pretty potent issues. Now we have the ubiquitous 'some guy on the net' saying that I should have tried alternative methods when my GP, urologist and oncologist tell me that their methods will (and have) cured me.

As I said...best wishes for good results to the OP.

But what 'some guy on the net' seems to reject is that by talking a cancer patient out of standard medical treatment...'some guy' ought to assume the consequences as well...and I don't see anybody stepping up for that.

Cancer kills...you do the best you can, but weigh all options carefully and if somebody has not danced with the dragon themselves, they have no freakin' idea of how they would respond.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

I'm offering to document the progress of my mum's healing, the modalities we are using, and the results as best as we can ascertain them as we go along. I can ask her if she'd blog her own personal experiences too.

I have a preliminary course set out for mum, but am always open to new information, if you'd care to post it. Thanks.

I applaud you and your mother's stance at taking responsibility for your own health and bodies. And acknowledging that the body's own healing ability, when properly activated and given the required tools, is vastly superior to any patentable allopathic approach which does nothing to address the body's role in the occurrence of the condition.

Acknowledging this despite the predictable, "6 weeks before it's too late" scare tactic used by allopathic henchmen unknowingly trained in treatment for profit, is very commendable. Your offers to document the healing process for those of us who choose to take responsibility for our own health and bodies is greatly welcomed.

Interestingly enough to the misinformed, it should be noted that by the time a cancer such as this manifests itself to the point of recognition by the patient through pain etc, it has more than likely being present in the vicinity of 10-15 years or longer.

"Six weeks or else" is commonly used to embed the patient into the system before they have the time to exercise independent thought or research. (But I know you know this from reading your understanding of the allopathic fraud found in chronic disease treatment).

I really appreciate your willingness to take in your mother so that you may be able to absorb the pressure and tasks involved with intensive nutritional healing, while providing her with a retreat to recover in peace and tranquility. This is very important.

I also really like the described regiment of nutritional therapy you are suggesting. I see nothing counter-productive in there at all.

If I may offer a couple additional suggestions you may possibly wish to consider;

I would first consider the practice of colon-irrigations, via colon-hydro therapy and enemas. You should be able to find a naturopath certified in your area to assist with initial treatments. Natural gravity fed hydro-colon therapy is the best method, which they would have the facilities to preform.

6 - 8 irrigations scheduled consecutively would be of tremendous help for the healing process. You could follow-up at home thereafter with self-administered enemas at regular intervals.

You may or may not have come across the relevance of this practice when dealing with ailments but from my research it is of the highest importance when approaching a nutritional therapy to healing because the colon is the nutrient absorber of the body. If it is corrupted and compacted with fermented and putrefied waste, the body will not be allowed or able to take advantage of the nutrients when introduce to its cells via digestion. Also to further exacerbate the situation, this fermented waste contributes to toxemia, a condition in which cancers thrive.

I would also recommend introducing large amounts of vegetable juices, especially carrot and other carrot combinations regularly, a glass at a time, all throughout the day, every day. Fresh made vegetable juices have the ability to be absorbed by the body and it's cells within 15 minutes of ingestion and does not task the body with using energy for digestion. This is the quickest and most effective way of furnishing large amounts of nutrients for starved cells and organs of the body.

Other than this, it is very important to keep negatively impacting foods completely from the diet (which I gather you have already insured of). These things include any and all concentrated carbohydrates like grains, breads, flours, sugars - as well as animal fats and proteins. Not to mention the entire barrage of fake chemical and processed foods, of which 90% of the grocery store is stocked with.

Both colonic irrigations and high nutrient content juices via live vegetables are absolute requirements for practitioners like Dr. Norman Walker and Dr. Max Gerson who helped thousands of people overcome what were deemed "terminal conditions" by allopathic medicine in the early part of the 20th century.

I've been independently researching allopathic fraud, chronic disease and cancer in particular almost exclusively for several years now. If you wanted to discuss in detail any and all aspects of positive or negative approaches to nutritional healing, please feel free to contact me anytime.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the input. All your points are noted and suggestions will be taken on (or already on my to do list)

My best mate has recently discovered a very talented colon hydrotherapist (who claims to have been a breatharian for 9 months several years ago!), however she is not local but a plane flight away. If I can't find someone local, we may well make the trip.

In the meantime, the intestinal cleanse formula does achieve a similar result to colonic irrigation and does remove old, dried and impacted fecal matter, even from bowel pockets.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join