It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bigfoot going extinct?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have not been able to locate the information I recall on the MonsterQuest show, but I am seeing lots of info scattered around that suggests that the tests were inconclusive in part due to the small amount of material supplied, the metal in the screws causing problems, and the end result being labeled interesting because the material was of such low quality it could not be matched up to anything.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thanks stereologist. Like everything about this creature, a continual mystery. I can see where it could be nonsense/fantasy. Though I tend to see the possibility of creatures like this as more an enigma than straight out fantasy, at this stage. Simply on the strength of some of the wittness reports who seem quite credible.

Either way, there is some kind of phenomenon occurring, whether psychological, physical or otherwise, seems very interesting.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If big foot is real, then I believe he is a multidimensional being, which is why there are no remains left behind, how it can evade capture

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

You are assigning extremely weird behavior to bigfoot. Wouldn't it be simpler to simply state that it does not exist?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Has anyone read about bigfoot type creatures in vietnam? I always thought this was an interesting story.

My brother who was a Marine grunt in Nam durning 1967-69 even had a sighting at one of their "trash dumps" near a fire base. A group of up-right walking apes he and others saw briefly going through junk, until noticed and scurried off at a run back in the boonies.

Here is another short story that is cool www.bigfootencounters.com...

[edit on 30-5-2010 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I will echo a few people by saying I think Bigfoot is simply a very intelligent creature that is very good at being elusive.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

That's a pretty amazing story RUFFREEADY. Adds to the mystery surrounding these creatures, that seem to be reported on just about every continent.

FBI33, don't know as much about bigfoot. Though if they are anything like the Australian yowie, I can see where people theorise that they are like a type of "nature spirit". This is simply because nothing else seems to explain why no one can prove they exist (if they do). The Australian aboriginals, as far as I know, assign a supernatural quality to them this way.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
All creatures are going extinct, animals and cryptids alike. Take the Gloucester Sea Serpent for example. Many years ago, sightings were very abundant, now they're very rare. I believe that because the Gloucester Sea Serpent is adapted to cold water, and because the Arctic ice caps are becomeing smaller, the creature went North along with the cold water.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nicolee123nd

Not all creatures are going extinct. Are rats and mice and voles and crows and house sparrows and deer and raccoons going extinct?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join