It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown to get his reward at IMF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It looks like Brown is in line to receive his payoff for letting the banks run wild through his time in office .
IMF insiders are thought to consider the former Prime Minister the ideal candidate for the top job at the IMF , and why not as he's proved over the years to be a loyal servant to the TPTB , who says crime doesn't pay

And IMF insiders are thought to consider the former Prime Minister the ideal candidate to take over when France’s Dominique Strauss-Kahn’s term ends in 2012.

Internationally, his reputation remains intact and he is admired for the way he tackled the global banking crisis. An IMF source said: “He is very well regarded.”

www.express.co.uk...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So this makes it more probable that the IMF was involved in buying half England's gold reserves, that were sold under Brown's supervision when Blair was still PM?

I'm so sick of these central banking cartels with a 101 cover organizations.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This man is a criminal and this is his punishment for his crimes? No wonder the elite are so corrupt.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Good point Grey Magic , I hadn't thought of that but now you mention it , it does make sense ....... man did they get a bargain!!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It is no surprise that people voted this joker out. Seriously, he was never voted in by the people in the first place. Then he cocked everything up for the world economy with a law that enabled banks to lend many more times the amount of money than they actually physically had. Now he's getting rewarded for incompetence.

How's can this guy's reputation be good elsewhere? He's the worst PM ever!

As I get older I dislike MPs and other 'ruling class' people more and more. You have the dole bludgers at one end of the scale at these jokers at the other, all scum in my eyes.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CarlosG

You are correct in your comments, Brown will fit in nicely at the IMF were no doubt he will bring about even more havoc to the world. It seems to me that if he gets this IMF job, he can bring about his life long desire or establishing a NWO with the IMF under his leadership at it's very core.

I have great mistrust of the IMF and the power that It has, they are dangerous people who have a dark vision for humanity.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If brown gets hired at the imf he will be facing criminal charges in at least 14 allied countries. We got a nice set of orange jumpsuits for you in Iceland for you mr Brown.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You know, judging by the fact that every time a major European politician gets rejected he or she gets a prime world governance position, I would say that these people are as permanent in your lives as royalty.

It begs the question; what exactly is the 'salient qualification' that Mr. brown (and others) bring to such positions, other than notoriety and political celebrity status?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well they must have salivated over "Browns Bottom" now they can do it more while he's bending over the photocopier down at the IMF. Printing out a few SDR's.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by belial259]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Maxmars
It begs the question; what exactly is the 'salient qualification' that Mr. brown (and others) bring to such positions

I firmly believe that their best qualification is the ability to to as they are told by their [our] masters , both Brown and Blair are Bilderberg members . Membership obviously has it's benefits for those who make the Bilderberg hierarchy richer , something both Brown and Blair did in spades , just in different ways

List of Bilderbergers

Notable names at Bilderberger 2010
Mandelson, Peter
Osborne, George
David Rockefeller
Paul Wolfowitz
Holbrooke, Richard C.
Beatrix, H.M. the Queen of the Netherlands
Papathanasiou, Yannis , Minister of Economy and Finance [ Greece ]
Perle, Richard N.
Philippe, H.R.H. Prince Prince of Belgium
Prodi, Romano
Rubin, Barnett R
Sheeran, Josette Executive Director, UN World Food Programme
Sophia, H.M. the Queen of Spain
Steinberg, James B. U.S Deputy Secretary of State
Zoellick, Robert B. President, The World Bank Group
And that's just the ones that stand out to me , nice to see George Osborne getting his orders

Full 2010 list Here
Edit to add

[edit on 24-5-2010 by gortex]

new topics

top topics

join