It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes 12-yr old girl - Raleigh

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
PEOPLE STOP!

This is what "they" want... don't you see it???

They want us to fight each other... to take a "side"! They WANT chaos! How can you be so damn blind?? If people are united this system will collapse and THEY KNOW THAT... so think... don't attack each other, don't fall for their trap!

People are people... AROUND the world.. there are good and bad... if we only learn to love and support one another... people are the world could live in peace. Until we learn to UNITE this will never happen and we'll always be slave to the system!

Choice is OURS.... UNITE... or become an official slave to system with absolutely NO freedom!

Okay.. Um.. where to begin. Not meaning for any Ad Hominem, really.

They want us to fight each other... to take a "side"! They WANT chaos! How can you be so damn blind?? If people are united this system will collapse and THEY KNOW THAT... so think... don't attack each other, don't fall for their trap!

"They" want us to take a side.. aren't you telling us to take a side as well against that which governs us? To rebel? To rebel = Chaos. Chaos = collapse of a system; which system? "The one they have"? Or the one you're broadcasting to us?

People are people... AROUND the world.. there are good and bad... if we only learn to love and support one another... people are the world could live in peace. Until we learn to UNITE this will never happen and we'll always be slave to the system!

You're telling us that there are good and bad people around the world, and that we need to support one-another.. yet you're telling us to rebel against others? That's not accepting them, and it's certainly not supporting them. Why don't we unite with "them" instead of (not sure how to word this, really) "ourselves"?

I mean, if we abide with your broadcast and DO in fact join together, there are no differences between one-another. Everyone will be equal in their part. Saying "Everyone is special" just means no one is. Same applies in my mind.

If we all join "them", we'll all be just as fine as joining "ourselves". Nothing wrong with anyone since we'll all be fine and dandy in the other's eyes

Don't ya' think if we abide by that which you are saying, we will utterly become subconcious slaves of the new system?

Choice is OURS.... UNITE... or become an official slave to system with absolutely NO freedom!

And the cherry on top, I guess.

Choice is ours.. well, you're making it sound like we have to do this to be free, to be content.. to live.

I'm 17 years old, I'm doing fine in High School. Got my friends. My girlfriend. My family, etc. I'm a happy kid in general. I really could not ask for more. I'm not rich, we barely make middle class, and we have no cares in the world because we have each other.

I just don't understand how you can say "or become an official slave to [the] system with absolutely NO freedom!" when, in turn, if we take part in your idealism for a better life by forming a coalition against another, we really won't be free? We'll all have to abide by some standard all over again. Rules are there, always will be, always have been, and no matter how hard you try to break them, you're actually just following another.

That's my 3-hour sleep, 2-cent piece of thought.

~WP~

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is my stance on the ENTIRE illegal immigration thing: Its JUST Like The Civil Rights Movement. IE "if we didn't allow blacks to have rights, then this poor young white girl wouldn't have gotten raped", and your post is "if we enforced immigration laws, this wouldn't have happened". Do you honestly know how hard the US citizenship test is? Its so hard that most of us (Including me) couldn't pass it, and the process of becoming a US citizen is very hard. (reminds me of the test they made blacks pass to be able to vote.) Guess what? Most of us (Not all, because there has to be native Americans somewhere on here) are immigrants, possibly illegal. The only reason they came to america is to get a better life.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jdills1196

That is a bunch of Bravo Sierra. Citizenship SHOULD be hard to get. Franchise, especially! (That is the right to vote, for those of you who went to public school in the last 30 years).
If that illegal alien had been stopped at the border, NO CRIME would have been committed.
The false arguement, that "they just come here for a better life", is impossible. America CANNOT absorb the SEVEN BILLION PEOPLE that want to move here.
The fact that most Natural-born Americans could not pass the citizenship test, is thanks to the Federal Government, and the teachers unions. THAT is also a crime. "Civics", was done-away with, while I was in high school. I thank the Gods, I had brains enough to WANT to learn!
Put that rapists' head on a pike, at the border.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by newBodyoldSoul

As the victim of TWO ATTEMPTED rapes, I feel for this girl, and her family. Such a vicious, brutal crime, merits just ONE penalty- DEATH. Preferably, in a painful manner. Put the criminal animals head on a pike, at the border. I say animal, because NO HUMAN, would do such a disgusting act.
Killing a rapist, is like shooting a rabid dog. Unplesant, maybe, but necessary.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join