It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes 12-yr old girl - Raleigh

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So lets say we have perfect borders and we have zero illegals in this country, will we see headlines similar to this one except the perpetrator is "allegedly black"? or "The perpetrator is alleged to be a legal immigrant white man"?
I swear the MSM is the most racist of all.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have a 12 year old daughter. I would be devastated for her if this happened to her. I would be devastated that this would affect her for the rest of her life. I would likely be in the "what if" mode too... what if I hadn't dropped her off, what if her brother had been with her, what if I'd have bought her mace to take with her, what if, what if, what if...

If this man is proved to be in this country illegally, and the authorities did nothing about his being here illegally, honestly, I'm not sure I could contain what little composure I would have left. It's one thing to play the what if's in your mind, as a parent, when you can't be sure that even if you HAD done all of those things, things wouldn't have turned out the same anyway. It's quite another to KNOW FOR CERTAIN that, had the authorities done their job and deported this man, your child would not have experienced this devastation.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Someone wanted statistics? In my state of Arizona, undocumented persons make up 11.1 percent of the prison population. The overall percentage of undocumented people in Arizona is 7 percent. I guess math is racist (even though legal status isn't a race). Make of that what you will.

Source: www.foxnews.com... (I know I know, FoxNews is a hotbed of liars. It musn't be true!)

[edit on 23-5-2010 by azguyblahblah]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Limegreen
So lets say we have perfect borders and we have zero illegals in this country, will we see headlines similar to this one except the perpetrator is "allegedly black"? or "The perpetrator is alleged to be a legal immigrant white man"?
I swear the MSM is the most racist of all.

Are you really trying to make this a race situation?

This is a situation regarding illegals, there are legals who do the same thing. Just look at what happened in California Alone to the two teenage girls who were raped and killed by a known pedophile. The laws didn't protect the girls, this pedophile was not only able to rent close to the school from which laws say they are prohibited to do, the parole officer never visited him much.

The Laws need to be followed and enforced. That is all the OP is asking. Had the laws been followed in this case, this Illegal would never have been around and had the laws been followed against the known pedophiliac in California..that guy would have been off of the streets.

Don't try to spin it from what it is, it comes down enforcement. Laws are made to be enforced, not broken.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
I am sick to #ING death of these threads.

What the hell is wrong with you people? You friggin' morons! If I see one more "illegal immigrants" thread, I'm going to snap.

Easy solution, just ignore the threads

Might avoid you from snapping.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Originally posted by Limegreen

Are you really trying to make this a race situation?...

Legal status isn't a race!!!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakemil
so your solution is simply to be upset that a 12 year old got raped and ask nicely to the illegal immigrant that did this not to do it again

Oh, please spare me the false sentiment.

The truth is that the issue of rape and abuse against women and children are something I take seriously. I have never made light of either of these two issues and have done my small part in helping these victims carry on with their lives as best as they can.

Have you ever volunteered at a women's shelter? I have.

Have you ever worked the phone lines for victims of sexual assault or domestic violence? I have.

Have you ever dealt first hand with a woman who was forcibly raped and beaten? I have.

The ugly truth here is that a horrific crime was carried out against a child, yet the emphasis of this thread is being placed on the legal status of the rapist. This thread is nothing more than a cheap ploy to bash illegal immigrants.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

The ugly truth here is that a horrific crime was carried out against a child, yet the emphasis of this thread is being placed on the legal status of the rapist. This thread is nothing more than a cheap ploy to bash illegal immigrants.

How is this any different from the those threads against the war where the actions of a few are made to bash the entire country and the entire military.

This illegal should have never been on this soil, if he had never been here that girl would not have been raped. As far as those who are in this country legally and committing crimes, they are punished and should be be punished. They are let off free like that Illegal who was deported 9 times.

Have you ever seen injuries a girl attains from rape whether the raper is legal or Illegal? I have, some die to the extent of the injuries suffered.

This individual is scarred for her entire life, all because the state chooses not to follow its own laws

[edit on 23-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Do you see how his illegal status could make this whole situation worse for this girl and her family? Yes, even worse than if she were raped by a legal citizen.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

Originally posted by jakemil
so your solution is simply to be upset that a 12 year old got raped and ask nicely to the illegal immigrant that did this not to do it again

Oh, please spare me the false sentiment.

The truth is that the issue of rape and abuse against women and children are something I take seriously. I have never made light of either of these two issues and have done my small part in helping these victims carry on with their lives as best as they can.

Have you ever volunteered at a women's shelter? I have.

Have you ever worked the phone lines for victims of sexual assault or domestic violence? I have.

Have you ever dealt first hand with a woman who was forcibly raped and beaten? I have.

You should more outraged that (if this guy is even illegal or a rapist) our government failed this little girl and allowed a RAPIST to infiltrate our country illegally. Why you are not, I have no idea.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
This illegal should have never been on this soil, if he had never been here that girl would not have been raped. As far as those who are in this country legally and committing crimes, they are punished and should be be punished. They are let off free like that Illegal who was deported 9 times.

You are wrong. Any person found to be guilty of a violent crime is ordered deported only after they have served their sentence and those that are not accepted by their country (cuba for example) remain locked up indefinatley.

When an immigrant's found guilty of an "aggravated crime", they will have already completed the length of their sentence by the time they reach the detention centre, to then wait for extradition. The law doesn't only affect those who've committed crimes after 1996. It's retroactive and so takes in crimes committed beforehand.

30,000 immigrants waiting for deportation in the US

Deported Immigrants With Nowhere to Go Wait in Jail

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Do you see how his illegal status could make this whole situation worse for this girl and her family? Yes, even worse than if she were raped by a legal citizen.

Because he has illegal status, it is going to be harder to punish him for his crimes and may even be let loose. The family will never see justice as their daughter will forever have lost the innocence that a child has.

An Legal or Illegals, this was a heinous crime. Since this act was committed by someone who is illegal, there are laws that should have been enforced that would have prevented this from occurring. If an legal had committed this crime it doesn't make the crime any less forgiving, but at least the criminal would be held indefinitely as per the new laws.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You're really saying child-rape is not so bad if it's done by a citizen of the victim's country?

Honestly, that has to be one of the sickest sentiments I've seen expressed on ATS.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

On the contrary. I sincerely doubt that this family is wishing that if their child was going to be raped it would be altogether better that the rapist be a legal citizen. Madness lays down that line of reasoning.

That's no different than saying that a rapist that is wealthy and comes from a good, upstanding family is worse than one who comes from a blue-collar background.

Or better yet:

The rape of this child is worse because the rapist is _________ instead of ___________.

That is just insane.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Here you are again exploiting the personal experiences of others to attack immigration. Where are your threads about the statistics of annual sex crimes against men, women and minors in the US and other nations? Where's your sincerity?

Make your points honestly. The incident is bad enough without you, me or anyone else discussing it to score points. Grow up, man up and make your points with integrity and honesty.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I think you are missing the point.

If the Suspect was indeed here illegally, and if the Feds and states were doing there job. The rape would have not taken place because that person would have not been in the US to rape the Child.

It's not about his race.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

You are wrong. Any person found to be guilty of a violent crime is ordered deported only after they have served their sentence and those that are not accepted by their country (cuba for example) remain locked up indefinatley.

Is this individual from Cuba?

Oh wait how about that individual who was DEPORTED 9 Times only to come back and rape someone in the USA & tarnish their life for ever.

An Illegal Deported 9 Times, commits Rape

Madrigal has a lengthy crimial record in this country, dating back to 1989, when he was convicted of theft with a firearm in California . After that, he was deported twice, before his next arrest on this side of the border.

In 1999, he was arrested for drug distribution in San Diego and San Francisco. He was deported three times that year alone, between April and August.

In 2000, Madrigal was arrested again for drug distribution in Stockton, Ca.

In 2002, he pleaded guilty to sexual assault in Denver, and deported again.

In 2003, he was deported three more times.

I still can not believe that there are individuals standing up for these criminals. Do your country a favor, drop your citizenship at your nearest consulate office and move to a country where illegal activities are promoted.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Here you are again exploiting the personal experiences of others to attack immigration. Where are your threads about the statistics of annual sex crimes against men, women and minors in the US and other nations? Where's your sincerity?

Make your points honestly. The incident is bad enough without you, me or anyone else discussing it to score points. Grow up, man up and make your points with integrity and honesty.

I am stating the reality of Illegals that commit crimes. Never have I made a generalization that all illegals commit crimes. I have said all illegals are criminals, as that is the truth. Find me something that supports your statement that all illegals are not criminals, then maybe I will change my opinion.

I know the truth hurts, especially the truth that is being pointed out the crimes committed by criminals who are Illegal and if the state statutes had been followed in the first place, those crimes would have never taken place.

You can point fingers at me all you want, but what I state is the truth. You might not like it, but I am not here for the popularity contest just to shine a light on where it need to be shined instead on the people who want the laws enforced.

Also, If your response is anywhere along the lines of me being a white racist with an agenda against the brown people, you would be heavily mistaken.

Grow up, man up and make your points with integrity and honesty.

How about you mature up and make relevant points based on the topic being discussed, your amateurish dig just shines a light on who needs to grow up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join