learn more

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes 12-yr old girl - Raleigh

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
What the OP is saying had the laws been followed this act would have never occurred as this child rapist would have never been in this country.

thank you
that is EXACTLY the point
I was trying to make

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by maria_stardust
Rape is not a crime committed exclusively by illegal immigrants.

You're right .... it's not

but in THIS case it was

YOU DON"T KNOW THAT! You don't know if he did it and you don't know if he is illegal.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

So, you've already decided that he's an illegal immigrant, even though the authorities are still trying to find out?

Wonder if it the same type of authorities that were trying to figure out if the Ft. Hood Muslim terrorist was actually a terrorist?

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Carseller4]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

maybe you didn't see the part where it said "ACCUSED".
That meant for both the rape AND the legal status.

BS. Have you read your posts???

If we were enforcing immigration laws,
this probably would not have happened.

Clear evidence of why we need to deport
illegal immigrants. Except in this case,
execute him first.

This isn't just an AZ problem
but a nationwide problem !!!

I am SICK of hearing this racist crap! And your lame backpeddling only makes it more disgusting.

Shall I report how many LEGAL Americans raped young girls today? How many good old American football heroes?

How is that racist? Is legal status considered a race now? I saw no mention of race in any article. Just legal status. Get over the race baiting already.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

What the OP is saying had the laws been followed this act would have never occurred as this child rapist would have never been in this country.

thank you
I was trying to make

Doesn't change the fact that you are exploiting this little girls RAPE to try to push your political agenda.

It is disgusting...but I expect nothing less.

Someone said I have shown MY true colors??? I think all of you are doing a fine job of showing us exactly what type of people you all are.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure the sick act this person committed is a reflection of this immigration status.

What sane person, regardless of their immigration status would do what he did?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

YOU DON"T KNOW THAT! You don't know if he did it and you don't know if he is illegal.

I guess inoccent until proven guilty is another right that americans are willing to trade off. Then they complain about their rights being chipped away.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You've made a lot of intelligent and thoughtful posts on ATS....starred a few of them.

This OP doesn't reflect the quality you're capable of. Instead, it seems to pander to the recent anti-immigration sentiment. Sure, it's popular and topical. On the other hand it's kind of a strawman to draw fire against immigrants...legal and otherwise. So far, my impression of you has been a positive one

The atrocities carried out against kids are way more represented by natural citizens of any nation. If your going to suggest a correlation between illegal immigrants and child rape....you should provide statistics. If you aren't suggesting a correlation....what's the point other than a flame-thread against immigration?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Doesn't change the fact that you are exploiting this little girls RAPE to try to push your political agenda.

Someone said I have shown MY true colors??? I think all of you are doing a fine job of showing us exactly what type of people you all are.

Calling a Pig a Pig doesn't politicize anything.

This isn't a political correctness thread. This is to bring to light the crimes that go unnoticed up until Arizona spoke up. As more light needs to be shined on such heinous acts these criminals commit.

And the worst part is people out there defend these acts by making statements such as yours. This again is not politicizing anything, this is reality.

Reality hurts and it hurts those involved directly. The American Citizens are involved directly. You might not care, but the majority do.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

thank you
I was trying to make

Sure, and anytime anyone brings up the twin towers to claim the government was involved in the plot to bring them down, you are exploiting the deaths of 3,000+ people for your own agenda. Try again.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Rape is a terrible thing, more so if the victim is a child.

My point is why you feel the need to center your post around the fact that the rapist is an illegal immigrant if for no other reason than to bash this segment of society. Your emphasis on the legal status of this person, as opposed to the crime itself, smacks of political grandstanding.

Every segment of society, regardless of race, legal status or social-economic standing harbors people that have committed some type of crime -- including rape.

At least have the guts to admit that the purpose of this thread is to bash illegal immigrants.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Where are the daily posts about American citizens raping other Americans?

What makes this rape so "special"?

You just couldn't resist when you read that he MIGHT be illegal..

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
If your going to suggest a correlation between illegal immigrants and child rape....you should provide statistics. If you aren't suggesting a correlation....what's the point other than a flame-thread against immigration?

IN THIS CASE

the un-enforced laws of the U.S.
harmed this girl and her family.

Their lives are changed forever
and COULD have been avoided
altogether.

My regrets go out to this girl and
her family.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

If we were enforcing immigration laws,
this probably would not have happened.

That particular act may not have happened but it does not exclude similar crimes from occuring.

Quintanilla, a permanent resident from Mexico, works as a delivery driver for Hygeia Milk Products Co., Valdez said. He was charged Monday afternoon in Alamo Municipal Court with one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child, a first-degree felony.

Milkman accused of rape of 13-year-old girl

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

As a moderator, you should not try to spin the issue away from OP original intent.

My status as a moderator has absolutely no bearing on my opinions. I assure you that my intent is not to spin the OP's remarks, but to point out his obvious agenda.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

its a matter of cause and effect, a criminal was allowed to sneak in our country, then afterward he committed a criminal offense. even a 12 year old could make the a to b to c connection of logic there. its not that we arent upset about the 12 year old, we are attacking the root cause

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

so your solution is simply to be upset that a 12 year old got raped and ask nicely to the illegal immigrant that did this not to do it again

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You are all so right. Let's go ahead and delete this thread, and ignore every other crime if it was, or might have been, been committed by someone who is possibly an illegal. That will make the problems go away. How PC.

link   
I have a 12 year old daughter. I would be devastated for her if this happened to her. I would be devastated that this would affect her for the rest of her life. I would likely be in the "what if" mode too... what if I hadn't dropped her off, what if her brother had been with her, what if I'd have bought her mace to take with her, what if, what if, what if...

If this man is proved to be in this country illegally, and the authorities did nothing about his being here illegally, honestly, I'm not sure I could contain what little composure I would have left. It's one thing to play the what if's in your mind, as a parent, when you can't be sure that even if you HAD done all of those things, things wouldn't have turned out the same anyway. It's quite another to KNOW FOR CERTAIN that, had the authorities done their job and deported this man, your child would not have experienced this devastation.

link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

As a moderator, you should not try to spin the issue away from OP original intent.

My status as a moderator has absolutely no bearing on my opinions. I assure you that my intent is not to spin the OP's remarks, but to point out his obvious agenda.

I apologize if my post attacked your opinion. But no where has the OP illustrated all illegals commit such crimes. The obvious spin was noticed when people label the original in a way OP never attended.

As far as opinions, yes we have differing views on this issue. But this is not a politicization of the issue but an effort to point out the reality of the situation.

The same would go for if a thread was made every time an Law Enforcement gets shot at the border by an illegal, a farmer is killed for protecting his land at the border by an illegal, an illegal runs over 4 innocent girls and drives away, etc. etc.

These issues are not political points, they are reality. And reality should be addressed as much as possible no matter where the politics are on said issue.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join