It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes 12-yr old girl - Raleigh

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
for those of you who didn't get to see
the posted photo of the ALLEGED suspect
in this case, can view it here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondsense

Wow, this is Amazing, you're actually admitting that the Mexicans should return the land to the Aztecs and that the US should return the land to Mexico,

Noooo... I never said any of it should be 'returned' at all, but if you return SOME of it, might as well return ALL of it.

That means the US southwest goes back to the native Pima, Navajo, Apache, etc. etc... NOT Mexico, who took it from them!

but if my memory doesn't fail me, Cortez was Spanish not Mexican so please go back to your history book and re-read that chapter.

Precisely. Cortez was Spanish. My point exactly, thanks! Current 'Mexicans' are largely mestizos, and carry the Spanish blood (might be why they don't speak Nahuatl any more). I said, pretty clearly, that if you're going to start returning stuff, Mexico goes back to the Aztecs, not the Mexicans. Since they 'stole' (by your definition) the American Southwest from the native tribes, they don't get that, either.

I mean, if we're going to start turning the planet upside down, why not do it right the first time?

The fact to the matter is you can't complain because of the Mexicans doing what the US did to them.

You're saying they intend to start a war and conquer US territory? You're actually ADMITTING that?

Cool! When can I expect my payment for the land, then?

I'm all for one planet, one brotherhood of humankind so it doesn't affect me either way.

I'm all for peace through superior firepower and national sovereignty. We can ALL dream, can't we?

Doesn't mean we'll ever see it.

Edit: because I got all thumb-fingered, and messed up the quote flow.

[edit on 2010/5/24 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Wow, this is Amazing, you're actually admitting that the Mexicans should return the land to the Aztecs and that the US should return the land to Mexico,

Noooo... I never said any of it should be 'returned' at all, but if you return SOME of it, might as well return ALL of it.

That means the US southwest goes back to the native Pima, Navajo, Apache, etc. etc... NOT Mexico, who took it from them!

but if my memory doesn't fail me, Cortez was Spanish not Mexican so please go back to your history book and re-read that chapter.

Precisely. Cortez was Spanish. My point exactly, thanks! Current 'Mexicans' are largely mestizos, and carry the Spanish blood (might be why they don't speak Nahuatl any more). I said, pretty clearly, that if you're going to start returning stuff, Mexico goes back to the Aztecs, not the Mexicans. Since they 'stole' (by your definition) the American Southwest from the native tribes, they don't get that, either.

I mean, if we're going to start turning the planet upside down, why not do it right the first time?

The fact to the matter is you can't complain because of the Mexicans doing what the US did to them.

You're saying they intend to start a war and conquer US territory? You're actually ADMITTING that?

Cool! When can I expect my payment for the land, then?

I'm all for one planet, one brotherhood of humankind so it doesn't affect me either way.

I'm all for peace through superior firepower and national sovereignty. We can ALL dream, can't we?

Doesn't mean we'll ever see it.

If this is what you're afraid to lose "superior fire power" by being Mexicanized little by little, you won't be losing much of anything. Regarding the Navajo and the Apache, I don't see them complaining much about anything. It's not an invasion, it's an infiltration, in plain daylight, allowed to happen by TPTB. Get with the program, dude.

Peace.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This thread completely reeks of hypocrisy!

I love how some of you people act as if illegal immigration in this country is something new. Illegal immigration has been tolerated in this country since the late 70's if not earlier.

The only reason that it is of consequence now is because there are not enough jobs to go around anymore and the economy is in a serious pinch. You want to blame someone, blame the federal and state government for allowing businesses to employ illegal immigrants.

So please spare the ingenuousness to the fact that this crime would have been prevented if there was immigration reform. There are already ample immigration laws in place to have prevented this if properly enforced.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by OnTheFelt]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
If we were enforcing immigration laws,
this probably would not have happened.

Clear evidence of why we need to deport
illegal immigrants. Except in this case,
execute him first.

This isn't just an AZ problem
but a nationwide problem !!!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by boondock-saint]
way to jump the gun, the article does not specify if hes illegal. legal citizens rape and kill to you know.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If this is what you're afraid to lose "superior fire power" by being Mexicanized little by little, you won't be losing much of anything.

I'll not be losing anything at all, much less just 'not much of anything'. Thanks for thinking about me, though!

The topic at hand, rather than my 'firepower' is the loss suffered by a little girl and her family, due to policies such as yours. Ya know, THEY lost something!

Regarding the Navajo and the Apache, I don't see them complaining much about anything.

Must not be paying attention, then. Who can fault you, though, with so much to pay attention TO?

It's not an invasion, it's an infiltration, in plain daylight, allowed to happen by TPTB. Get with the program, dude.

Thanks for the heads up. I've not seen many on your side of the fence willing to admit that.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

So please spare the ingenuousness to the fact that this crime would have been prevented if there was immigration reform. There are already ample immigration laws in place to have prevented this if properly enforced.

Did I miss something? Who said it was due to lack of 'immigration reform'? I'm with you, ENFORCEMENT, not 'reform'.

ETA: 'Reform' isn't worthy of discussion until they get enforcement under control. Otherwise, how can they be trusted to enforce the 'reforms'?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

Did I miss something? Who said it was due to lack of 'immigration reform'? I'm with you, ENFORCEMENT, not 'reform'.

ETA: 'Reform' isn't worthy of discussion until they get enforcement under control. Otherwise, how can they be trusted to enforce the 'reforms'?

We agree 100%

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by believer81

If we were enforcing immigration laws,
this probably would not have happened.

Clear evidence of why we need to deport
illegal immigrants. Except in this case,
execute him first.

This isn't just an AZ problem
but a nationwide problem !!!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by boondock-saint]

I heard a White guy raped and strangled a 9 year old girl to death in a mall toilet block one day in my city while she was out shopping with her family. If we enforced a no-whites policy in my country back in the 18th century he would never have been able to do this. See how ridiculous you sound yet? Linking an illegal immigrant to the crime as though that is the sub group of people who exclusively commit those crimes is called psycholgical propaganda bull#.

[edit on 24/5/2010 by believer81]

Oh I love how blatantly ignorant everyone here is.

And you have the audacity to bring up that case? The guy was White, the girl was dark skinned, for gods sake... Or is that what you mean?

Now, here's how it works - had the guy who raped and killed Maria been here illegally, and it was because of the slack laws we have on immigration that he was allowed to be free on the street, THEN having laws that ENFORCE the deportation of or prevention from entering, of Illegal Immigrants, Maria would not be dead.

What is so hard to grasp in this. It has nothing to do with skin colour, but I love how you all ignore the OP in order to look down from up on high in your moral ground.

Meh, and I was not going to post in this thread till someone from WA makes a monumental logical blunder...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Wow. It says they are investigating if he is legally here or not. No where does it say he is an illegal immigrant. You people "If immigration laws where being enforced" need to shut it and and not come to conclusions so fast. Pricks.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by people=oooo
Wow. It says they are investigating if he is legally here or not. No where does it say he is an illegal immigrant. You people "If immigration laws where being enforced" need to shut it and and not come to conclusions so fast. Pricks.

and we have another one folks
who completely ignores 16 pages
of data to come in spew more ignorance
on the last page.

Taking final exams without going to class
a single day causes you to fail miserably.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
what??? no more shills ????
came in shot their load
and now off to another thread.
typical, just brush this one
under the rug

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Would you care to answer my questions? I understand your concerns about having words put in your mouth, having your posts misconstrued, etc.

I am tired of repeating myself
again and again and again.
Everything I have to say is in the
prior 15 pages. Take it any way
you want, everybody else is ... so
why should I stop you.

But I'm not "taking it" in any way. I'm approaching your posts with an open and skeptical mind, and asking clear, easily answerable questions that would allow you to clarify your position and explain apparent contradictions in your initial posts in contrast to your subsequent ones.

I can certainly understand the desire to not repeat yourself, however the questions in my first post in this thread are questions you have not answered yet, and answering them can only serve to clarify your position, point, and reasoning.

For convenience, the post in question is here.

As I stated in that post, "This is not an attempt to vilify you or cast your posts in a disingenuous light, and I do respect your opinions and your right to them, even if I might disagree with them. (I won't know whether I do disagree entirely for certain until you answer these questions.)" And as I stated subsequent to that when appealing to you to answer those questions, "I assure you my intent could not be farther from twisting or misconstruing anything you have said or will say. I simply am asking for some clarification on what specifically your position is by way of the questions posed therein."

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Sorry but if you can't see the idiocy of the way this guy titled his thread attempting to link the crime with the fact that he's believes migration laws must be changed, then you are the moron. Hid argument is weak, flawed and illogical.
It's ok I expected a typical "F*ck off were full" responder to come out of the wood work. The thing is you type of people require so
much reeducation it's nigh on impossible to show you your errors.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by people=oooo

and we have another one folks
who completely ignores 16 pages
of data to come in spew more ignorance
on the last page.

Taking final exams without going to class
a single day causes you to fail miserably.

no lets just cut the xenophobia here first. how can anyone have a serious discussion on the issue when we dont know if the person is legal or not?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Which is more disgusting? Think about it. Your choice. Tomorrow another person will use this case to push some political agenda OR tomorrow another person will rape a 12-year-old. Why do I suspect no one else has any trouble deciding which is more disgusting? But you need to ask?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My 2-cents [Opinion, whatever.]

I call False Attribution on this.

As disgusting as it is to say, rapes happen every day and are reported on some news source; but, if the case persisted that it was also announced here that every time someone was raped and reported, this place would be more flooded that it already is.

The reason being I call False Attribution? Simple, it looks as if you're utilizing the fact that he's an accused Illegal Immigrant to make it sound more 'wrong-doing' and more disgusting. No matter who rapes another, no matter what age difference, no matter where, no matter how, it's wrong and putrid. It make sno difference whether he's legal or not.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
PEOPLE STOP!

This is what "they" want... don't you see it???

They want us to fight each other... to take a "side"! They WANT chaos! How can you be so damn blind?? If people are united this system will collapse and THEY KNOW THAT... so think... don't attack each other, don't fall for their trap!

People are people... AROUND the world.. there are good and bad... if we only learn to love and support one another... people are the world could live in peace. Until we learn to UNITE this will never happen and we'll always be slave to the system!

Choice is OURS.... UNITE... or become an official slave to system with absolutely NO freedom!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Yessss.... unite.... take the pill... march in lock step... as one.... when we do that, how long is it before we get the 'zombie spirals' in our eyes?

Ask any rancher - it's much easier to control and direct a flock or herd when you don't have the pesky stragglers dividing YOUR attention! All you have to do is get them bunched up together... as One.

I'm more than happy to 'love and support' 'foreign' folks... as long as they either come here the proper way, or stay home. I have put my ass on the line for the 'hispanic' variety of foreigners (among others, Afghans most notably), took my chances on getting killed for them, and did my utmost to make their world a better place for them. Meanwhile, the bleeding hearts were sitting right here at home, safe from all harm, crying, whining, wringing their hands, and complaining that there were folks who would actually get off their asses and DO something about it.

This infiltration of my country, supported by those same (STILL staying in a safe place) bleeding hearts, is the thanks I get for that.

I didn't really expect any more, but neither should the opposition expect any degree of sympathy from ME, at all.

Do it the right way, or forever hide in the shadows and keep your cowardly heads down.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
isn't almost 2 million legalized residents every year enough for anyone ?

I think anyone who supports illegal immigrants should speak with there dollars by paying any confirmed costs as a percentage IE if it costs 2500 on average and there is only 12 million each of the 30% of the supporters should get a 300 dollar or whatever a year in taxs.

That will last 5 minutes as it's easy to talk about legalization when your mostly spending other peoples tax dollars.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join