It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes 12-yr old girl - Raleigh

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes
12-yr old girl, Raleigh NC

www.newsobserver.com...

RALEIGH NC
Raleigh police accused a 23-year-old man of raping a 12-year-old
girl on Saturday.

Marco Baltierra-Carmona of 2120-206 Lawson Dr., Raleigh, faces
two counts of first-degree rape. He was being held on $500,000
secured bond, and authorities are checking to see whether he is
in the U.S. legally.

Baltierra-Carmona is scheduled to appear in court Monday.

+12 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If we were enforcing immigration laws,
this probably would not have happened.

Clear evidence of why we need to deport
illegal immigrants. Except in this case,
execute him first.

This isn't just an AZ problem
but a nationwide problem !!!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

execute him first.

You beat me to the punch.

Deport him in a coffin...wait too expensive....a body bag will work just fine.

+50 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yes...because all illegal immigrants are child rapist...right?

Instead of turning this into a political issue...why not focus on the fact that a child was just raped...instead of using the poor girls situation in an attmept to make a point.

Which is more disgusting...the rape or the use of that rape to push an agenda???

+11 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

No, because no ILLEGAL alien ever breaks our laws.
If he was illegal then the rape could have been prevented by enforcing the existing laws.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by RedmoonMWC]

+20 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Instead of turning this into a political issue...why not focus on the fact that a child was just raped...instead of using the poor girls situation in an attmept to make a point.

Which is more disgusting...the rape or the use of that rape to push an agenda???

Which is more disgusting, the fact that this little girl was raped, or the fact that this guy was able to sneak through the border and rape a child because the powers that be in Washington didn't want to enforce their own laws because of their own agenda? This is what happens when politicians pander to open borders and amnesty rifraff. A car runs rough without a fuel filter. Remember that.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by azguyblahblah]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
EDIT - Manned up and I wiped my reply after rereading. Until we know he's in fact illegal, I'll only comment on how disgusting it is for anybody to rape a child.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by newBodyoldSoul]

+2 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

No becaise no ILLEGAL alien ever breaks our laws.
second line.

Did I say this...please quote me saying this.

The issue here should be that a child was just raped...not that it may potentially be an illegal immigrant.

All of you are ASSUMING it is an illegal immigrant when the article clearly states that they are just checking into it.

But that is fine...use the poor girls situation to push your agenda...I wouldn't expect anything less from the anti-immigration group.

+9 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

So, you've already decided that he's an illegal immigrant, even though the authorities are still trying to find out?

authorities are checking to see whether he is in the U.S. legally.

+3 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by azguyblahblah

Which is more disgusting, the fact that this little girl was raped, or the fact that this guy was able to sneak through the border because the powers that be in Washington didn't want to enforce their own laws in order to protect their own agenda?

Are you serious?

The fact that a little girl was raped is WAY MORE DISGUSTING than any political issue you are trying to bring up.

WOW.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

So, you've already decided that he's an illegal immigrant, even though the authorities are still trying to find out?

maybe you didn't see the part where it said "ACCUSED".
That meant for both the rape AND the legal status.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

But that is fine...use the poor girls situation to push your agenda...I wouldn't expect anything less from the anti-immigration group.

Your true colors are shining. I see no one here against immigration. I see people here against ILLEGAL ALIENS. Are you intentionally confusing the difference between the two, or what?

+21 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It is ridiculous to consider that a rape committed by an illegal immigrant is any more heinous than a rape committed by legal citizen. The fact remains that a young girl was raped and to use her traumatic experience as an excuse to promote a political agenda is abhorrent.

Rape is not a crime committed exclusively by illegal immigrants.

This thread reeks as a pathetic excuse to bash an already demonized segment of society with impunity.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by azguyblahblah

Which is more disgusting, the fact that this little girl was raped, or the fact that this guy was able to sneak through the border because the powers that be in Washington didn't want to enforce their own laws in order to protect their own agenda?

Are you serious?

The fact that a little girl was raped is WAY MORE DISGUSTING than any political issue you are trying to bring up.

WOW.

I realize that I mistyped that, and have since edited it. I meant to say sneak through to border and consequently be able to rape a child.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No one is saying all Illegals are child rapists.

What the OP is saying had the laws been followed this act would have never occurred as this child rapist would have never been in this country.

Don't try to spin the issue at hand and you always FAIL.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

You're right .... it's not

but in THIS case it was

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It is ridiculous to consider that a rape committed by an illegal immigrant is any more heinous than a rape committed by legal citizen. The fact remains that a young girl was raped and to use her traumatic experience as an excuse to promote a political agenda is abhorrent.

This thread reeks as a pathetic excuse to bash an already demonized segment of society with impunity.

Political agenda? I see no agenda in making sure that our border is secure and our foreign brothers' past actions are accounted for so that child rapist don't sneak in this country undetected. What group of people are we demonizing? Illegal alien child rapist? Oh darn, I'm so sorry if I offended them.

+2 more 
link   

maybe you didn't see the part where it said "ACCUSED".
That meant for both the rape AND the legal status.

BS. Have you read your posts???

If we were enforcing immigration laws,
this probably would not have happened.

execute him first.

This isn't just an AZ problem
but a nationwide problem !!!

I am SICK of hearing this racist crap! And your lame backpeddling only makes it more disgusting.

Shall I report how many LEGAL Americans raped young girls today? How many good old American football heroes?

link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Nope scroll up and you will notice I said If.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Again, no where has the OP mentioned this is an exclusive generalization limited to the ILLEGALS.

What was mentioned and should further be extrapolated, had the laws been followed by those paid to enforce it this situation would have never occurred.

As a moderator, you should not try to spin the issue away from OP original intent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join