It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE Planet Evidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hello All,

Please forgive me if a thread such as this one has already been posted but I am sick of looking at UFO pictures and EBE Evidents. I want to see the places these beings supposedly come from. Is there anyone out there with evidents (IE. videos, photographs and documentation) of the extra terrestrial planets and civilizations these beings come from. Any leaked or declassified photo evidents is ideally what I am looking for. If I find anything interesting I will post it. So far all I found were CGI generated artist conceptions.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Nobody has ever taken their camera to another planet and taken photos.

you can search the internet all you want, you will never find pictures of an

aliens home planet.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If the claims made about 'Project Serpo' are true then I am sure it has been very well documented and someone somewhere out there has this documentation. Whether or not this information is being extremely well guarded in some government archive or not is unknown ... but you never know. It is also fascinating to me what people can dig up when they look hard beneath the surface. Sometimes thats where the best evidents comes from. I am not expecting to see a photograph taken by an eye witness or anything like that. I am looking for the alleged information that might have come out into the public.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by iksmodnad]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
If the claims made about 'Project Serpo' are true then I am sure it has been very well documented and someone somewhere out there has this documentation. Whether or not this information is being extremely well guarded in some government archive or not is unknown ... but you never know. It is also fascinating to me what people can dig up when they look hard beneath the surface. Sometimes thats where the best evidents comes from. I am not expecting to see a photograph taken by an eye witness or anything like that. I am looking for the alleged information that might have come out into the public.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by iksmodnad]

Damn! I was gonna relate to that thar 'Project Serpo' but had decided not too cause I was already on my third beer.

But, now that you bring it up. That 'Project Serpo' was some weird #e! And I still think were theres a smell theres something behind it.

So many books read so many talk radio shows I've heard...can all be bunk?

Well ..no.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sorry ... Project Serpo has been proven to be a hoax ... nothing real there.

And as was stated above, no one has taken a camera to an alien's world a taken pictures.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So you guys are saying there is no chance at all of finding anything even worth speculating over?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
So you guys are saying there is no chance at all of finding anything even worth speculating over?

Not me! I think if you can weed out all the hokey that’s out there you might find the real deal.

All the dis-information that’s put out in the UFO/ALIEN files is for the folks that have the time and money to

go through (but if you get too close you might not fair well) there is something going on (has been for a long time)

It just needs one break through (smoking gun) to get more balls rolling.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

RUFFREADY.....

Damn! I was gonna relate to that thar 'Project Serpo' but had decided not too cause I was already on my third beer.

But, now that you bring it up. That 'Project Serpo' was some weird #e! And I still think were theres a smell theres something behind it.

So many books read so many talk radio shows I've heard...can all be bunk?

Well ..no.

SERPO is a hoax that has been consigned to the ATS Hoax forum.

Please see the following SERPO Threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ulsterman

50 stars 50 flags = YOU'RE 100% RIGHT!!!!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by sam_inc]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by iksmodnad

you may be right, but there are no photos of alien planets on the internet

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
We've not even photographed every place on earth - there are still plenty of places, to this day, unchartered - and you're asking for photos of alien planets!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I don't care what people think or say because there is always someone out there willing to take you seriously even if most don't.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is only 3 pictures ever post on internet from alleged EBE planet- Serpo.

img171.imageshack.us...

img684.imageshack.us...

img232.imageshack.us...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Not really. The OP is asking for evidence of EBE's. My take on real evidence is while it may exist it's not likely to be in the public eye now or anytime soon.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by uLtor
This is only 3 pictures ever post on internet from alleged EBE planet- Serpo.

img171.imageshack.us...

img684.imageshack.us...

img232.imageshack.us...

Two things make me immediately suspicious. First, the second picture shows the sun and a naturally occurring phenomenon known as a 'sun dog'. I hope they aren't trying to pass it off as a second sun. Second, these are all shots of terrains. There are no buildings, inhabitants, vehicles or anything of that nature. If you think about it, pictures like these could show habitable planets anywhere in the galaxy, not just Earth and not necessarily Serpo.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by uLtor

It's a start .. I mean it's something right?

top topics

join