It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Threats To Scientists Shutdown Orion Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Death Threats To Scientists Shutdown Orion Project

www.ufo-blogger.com

Orion Project Threatens To Go Public Against Those Who Are Involved In The Suppression
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.theorionproject.org

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The Orion Project is a non-profit foundation created to transform the current energy, environmental and social crisis into a world of sustainability and enlightened abundance.

Now according to Orion Project website Four key scientists working on The Orion clean energy project, pull out after a visit by a former CIA Director.And threatens to go public against those who are involved in the suppression.

In latest update on their website they informed the public that someone, somewhere must have know that one of their scientist indeed was capable of producing a paradigm-changing device, and The Orion Project was the group that could get it out to the world - and wanted that work to stop.

www.ufo-blogger.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe anything from a man who charges thousands of dollars to take gullible people into the dessert to see UFOs. But he's just a small country doctor, you might say. I've heard enough from Steven Greer saying disclosure is coming.....still waiting.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I take this as admission they were just full of it all along.

If they really had a device, that worked, they would have built it in secret without any press.

Then they would make like many copies of it, and make tons of copies of the blue prints.

Then they would release everything all at once, and just send it out everywhere.

This is the only way such a endevour would ever work.

So I just assume they are saying this now, because they were just trying to get money and have Nothing to show for it.

But they are still alive, free, and so I doubt they got in trouble with anyone. They should be considered hoaxers now, imo. As punishment for this nonsense.

I don't care if it's true or false, I am just sick of these chickens who buckle when the shadow gov't threatens them.

Either put up or shut up. I am gonna call this a hoax in spite, until they give up the goods. Like some blueprints. Now.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I've gotten to the point that I just turn off my interest completely when Greer is mentioned.
I wish he would go find a rock to crawl under.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have admittedly been a big Greer supporter for a long time but even I seriously question the Orion Project's methodology.

Like their idea of raising money to build a lab and bringing all the best free energy scientists to work under one roof - where they could all easily be killed all at once with a bomb.

Or this idea of only releasing all their information to the media and internet IF they die or something happens to them - WTF??

If your scientists have some kind of special knowledge of free energy physics and technology, just get them to put it in a PDF document and release it to the internet. Simple! In fact, the internet is already awash with all sorts of free energy schematics and open-source material.

I have come to the conclusion that the really good, legit, free energy inventors like John Bedini actually refused to work with Greer and SEAS/AERO/OP, and they are doing a rather pathetic job of covering up that fact....

- coffeecups

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by disclosure_death

Greer needs money. It's that simple in my opinion. The tried and true method of playing the victim to get the checks rolling in.

Better pull out that Visa / Mastercard now!

Donate Now!!!

We also have a PDF Flyer which we would encourage you to download, print out and distribute on bulletin boards and in public places such as grocery stores to help us get the word out. The flyer includes a form to make it easy for people to mail in contributions.

Send in that cash so that unnamed people can develop impossible energy devices. Do it now!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeah what a load of bunk.

If you had something like that, and it worked.

If you had all in the suppressed information, why would you wait?

Why would you threaten to release it only if governments didn't comply?

Why?

Cause you don't have anything, and your hoping the government doesn't know any better.

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by disclosure_death

It is a load bull crapola, I don't think Orion ever had such a project underway.

Here is someone who has created a Free Energy Device, Free Energy Motor Thread

new topics

top topics

join