It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen this suspect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Cat burglar targeting east Phoenix neighborhood

Blond hair
Green eyes
4 Paws

Police are investigating a series of burglaries in Phoenix over the past six weeks. Since March 1st, investigators say they've received reports of six different burglaries in and near the Arcadia neighborhood. All six burglaries fall within an area of Phoenix from 40th Street to 56th Street and between Indian School Road and McDonald Drive.

This cat steals lots of socks!
Then he came home with a pair of underwear.
But then, they began to worry after he brought home someone`s green card.

www.philly.com...

www.myfoxphoenix.com...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sandri_90

Hmmm.."Clepto-kitty".

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
A few years ago there was this stray cat that would come in my parents yard for food, they also have cats and they fed her cause she was kind of my male cat's girlfriend.

Anyways, this cat was a master thief. She would come in our garden with food that she stole from other houses. Salami, pieces of steak, stuff like that. One time she stole a whole packaged chicken

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

I remember when I was little that my grandma was cooking and our neighbour`s male cat - I named him Artemis - came and stole a raw chicken leg from our kitchen counter. I went out and saw him with that big thing in his mouth. He looked straight at me and dropped it.
Back then I wasn`t vegetarian and I ate that piece of chicken just to annoy my family they didn`t want to eat it after the cat.

[edit on 24/5/10 by sandri_90]

new topics

top topics

join