It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. hypocrisy telling China for greater trade access

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

So we heard the Mexican President telling Americans, on American soil, to get rid of guns and let illegals into the country. Many people called this stepping over the line, which I agree. But now Geithner and Clinton are doing the same by trying to tell China how to conduct business. Last time I checked China sold tainted children's toys to America, why should we want their business? I think China owns enough reserve currency, we don't need them to make more money off us. Maybe the Mexican President, Geithner, and Clinton should be on a game show called "Tell another country how to operate since your own country sucks." Maybe we could shorten the title but it delivers the message.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The point is America wants too unleash its corporate empire on China and on its people in order to get acces to a billion potential customers. China for starters doesnt need America and secondly it doesnt want polluted with bull# American culture. Hillary must be either extremely desperate to save whatever remains of there over extended economy if they need to try and get a billion chinamen in debt for # they dont need. China must be having a good laugh at her just now.

new topics

join