It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starcraft 2 - The Zerg Queen Conspiracy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm an avid fan of playing StarCraft 2 - a game currently in beta and going to be released on July 27 2010.

If anyone is familiar with starcraft, theres a new unit called the Queen for the Zerg race. It can Spawn Larvae every 40 seconds. To do this you have to click on the queen, click spawn larvae, and click your hatchery. IF you have multiple hatcheries it can become a tiresome, un-fun chore. Very repetitive, but it helps your army grow..

Someone created this video clip and posted it on YouTube regarding that fact, and it is quite funny. I think some fans of the game and conspiracy theorists may understand how some players feel, and can see the funny side of the situation...

[edit on 23-5-2010 by DaRAGE]

[edit on 23-5-2010 by DaRAGE]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
so noone obviously likes sc2 then?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You know BTS has a gaming section. Anyway I don't play Starcraft that much. I'm more of a Red Alert fan. :p But yeah heard good things about SC2.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
so noone obviously likes sc2 then?

People can't really make an opinion of it as it isn't released until July 27

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I, for one, am looking forward to it. Hearing that reminded me of when I was in the second round of The Frozen Throne Beta. That was fun stuff!!! I sat this one out because I just wanna play it when it's fully fleshed out.

As per the topic though, that's pretty cool that the Queen can spawn her own minions, unlike in SC:BW.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am looking forward to it since Command and Conquer 4 was such a let down.

Secure

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
yeah i dont think ill be buying a command and conquear game again.

Well starcraft 2 beta is now down for the last time.

starcraft 2 launch is midnight 26th or 00:00 27/7/10.

I'll be going to the Brisbane Australia launch at king george square in brisbane city and getting my copy from EB-Games. The event starts at 9:30pm with constume competitions, best sc unit sound alike competition, Q&A with the developers, and a chance to get your copy signed. ;-P

I havenever been to one of these so i'll be fun to watch. Hope lots of chicks come dressed as Kerrigan ;-P ahahaha yeah i know it sounds lame ;-P

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
27 july was it? finnaly...sheeesh i cant wait. i love to bash the game but there is nothing to play anymore..new atleast.
its a great game i just bash the creators for taking 10 years and not releasing it where they should have ...before 1 year!
and yea i pirated the beta,because there were making fun of the crackers,they put some code in foreign languages to mess with them,very funny dustin browder,but we still made better AI then in the beta xaxaxa!

the campaign is going to be great..damnnn

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
yeah i've played a better ai than in the beta. Beta was very easy ai but the last two weeks we could have all of them. But yeah the bohemeth ai on map fledgling is an awesome ai ;-P

new topics

top topics

join