It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Surfacing of Multi-State National Guard Mobilizations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

oops.......!

I take all that back. Mike boyd, you are now a vegtable.

I just read one of your earlier posts on a related thread, and for those of you that missed it, ladies and gents, Mike boyd:

Posted by MikeboydUS, on May 21, 2010 at 14:37 GMT

"I'm all for them being electronically tagged if they are to remain in the US on a probational status.

I would prefer the tag to be inside of a cell phone or smart card.

The only ones who should get "chipped" would be ones who violated a three strikes deportation rule. After they have been deported three times, if they are caught again, they are sent to a penal camp to do forced labor and they get chipped. The really bad ones get to play provincial reconstruction worker in Iraq and Afghanistan."

In you and your controllers' eyes, its "ok" to chip humans because you think its "ok" to chip pets, because you dont think they have souls, or whatever your controllers have endoctrinated into your feeble mind.

I am not a pet, so I am not an advocate of anti-pet RFID chips, but IF YOU THINK THAT CHIPPING A PERSON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IS "OK", THEN YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

I know your controllers did not teach you this when you were brainwashed, but I will spell it out for you:

If you use the "chipping the pets" as your gateway to "chipping illegal immigrants or bad guys", then you will set a precedence for chipping humans. Then it will be "morally acceptable" for the public, via YOUR CONTROLLERS, to PUT RFID CHIPS INTO A PERSON AGAINST THEIR WILL.

Mike boyd, this is the very last time I will be speaking with you as a fellow human being, because now your mode of thought is representing some type of autonomous robot that blindly follows ANY orders given to it, because its has NO free will and cannot truly love other creatures.

Mike boyd, I beg of you, please break free from your handlers' and their evil and wicked tasks that they force you to follow.
They are the same controllers and handlers that allow people to be bombed with depleted uranium, knowing full well that they have entered into the Geneva Convention set of terms of engagement, knowing full well it is not only ILLEGAL, but IT IS AN ATROCITY WHICH HISTORY WILL JUDGE THEM FOR.

Mike boyd, I know you see the Nuremburg trials of SS nazi soldiers who say they "were just following orders".
In retrospective, when (if) you are an old man, you will see how horrible and evil it is to implant and radio frequency marking/tracking device inside of another human being.

Mike boyd, please heed my plea's as a fellow human being that wants you to live a full and happy life, break your controllers grip and think for yourself, I have talked to you before and I know there is a good person inside you, the controllers have just washed you over with kill-machine propaganda.

Please Mike boyd.

Also, let me remind you: MOST of the SS soldiers didnt make it to the Nuremberg Trials, and they didnt make it home either.
Lots of the nazi's being tried there were officers.
Think about that Mike.

ITS NOT TOO LATE, BUT THAT WINDOW IS CLOSING

[edit on 24-5-2010 by 12.13.2012]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

The more I watch the BP video feed, the more I wonder if this could be the "event" that causes our modern day ELE. (Extinction Level Event)

If "nukes" can't be used for whatever reason; I fail to see how this oil volcano is ever going to be plugged.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by whitewave

If anything else is going on I will say something. I have done so in the past on here. I can't give any info that violates operational security, but I can give ATS the same answers that we are allowed to give to the news media.

Forget the "same answers given to the news media".
Think about what you're saying. If told to lie or told to deliver disinfo, you will???
Go say that to yourself in the mirror before you respond.
I dont think too many people are concerned with msm anymore mike.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
There is nothing stopping this from being used as a precursor to war and martial law even if the incident is being blown out of proportion. "don't let a tragedy go to waist".

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
7 Apaches just flew over (Central Texas here) and they were NOT going toward any of the many training camps nearby. In fact, they were headed toward Louisiana. Also, every Summer's training camps here I normally see a solo or a pair at the most, not 7.

Second, my spouse's co-worker popped in at work yesterday dressed in the lighter green jungle camos. He was "called out" on "emergency". My spouse thinks the soldier was Army Reserve and I agree because the soldier just got ETSed from Army and served in Iraq duty before this civilian job.

This MIGHT be two different things. The Apaches may have been going to La. as Texas and La. have mutual agreements to share their state military when requested for emergencies. And the reservist? I'm guessing it has to do with the Korea thread (a readiness issue).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think that anyone who lives near any Air Base right now is going to see increased flight activity because of the situation with North and South Korea. Most bases are probably on some type of heightened alert, and that usually means keeping more aircraft off of the ground.

Now...if you actually see troops moving en masse to Florida, that would be very different. I wish we could get some real hard data on what is acutually happening down there. I agree that the so-called 'live cam' looks like there is more coming out, but that is pure conjecture on my part. Why isn't the Navy deployed with subs down there?

Some real data would either allow the rest of us to go back to getting some good sleep, or we would stop sleeping altogether!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by whitewave

If anything else is going on I will say something. I have done so in the past on here. I can't give any info that violates operational security, but I can give ATS the same answers that we are allowed to give to the news media.

Forget the "same answers given to the news media".
Think about what you're saying. If told to lie or told to deliver disinfo, you will???
Go say that to yourself in the mirror before you respond.
I dont think too many people are concerned with msm anymore mike.

The MSM has indeed lost a huge block of credibility in the minds of the American public. The numbers concerning who watches what network are clearly indicative of this loss of credibility.

However...operational security is not just for purposes of the MSM per se..but also for the safety of the peoples involved..their lives..their families etc. It is not for the purposes of our ego needs here on ATS/BTS.
Nor for a BS media.

This is not ...lets unzip to see who has the biggest one.

I don't worry so much about our troops and or our National Guard. I worry more about foreign troops being brought onto this land to keep the peoples in line as well as our National Guard or regular troops who would protest what a runaway government would do to its peoples.

Our people are at heart..citizen soldiers...and it is become obvious in some circles that we have a government which represents someone ..just not often the American Peoples nowadays.

Also troops are regularly moved in and about the whole world...not just here stateside. Much of the movement you see..is nothing more than staging efforts..moving equipment and training..for these deployments.

Here in this area..we have the Norfolk Navy Base..Little Creek Amphib base...Fort Eustis...Langley Air Force Base, The Naval Weapons Station, The Oceana Navy Base..where many of the carrier Aircraft are land based between deployments. Lots of activity regularly taking place in this area..before overseas deployment.
It goes on daily.

You want secret places...try the CIA's "Farm" ..about 30 miles north west of me ..outside Colonial Williamsburg. It is also known as Camp Perry.

In other words things are happening around the country all the time in preparations for movements.

Also concerning the events in Korea and this ship being now learned to have been sunk by a torpedo. Do some of you not know that these plans were most likely put in place the moment the ship was sunk? By this I mean the readiness and ability to move troops quickly in event that it was learned that it was actually sunk by torpedo or other weapon. Do some of you not know that events like this were already prepared for??
I mean..what world are some of you living in???
Have none of you ever heard of a contingency plan?? Or readiness plans??
For the Army ..one of the places many of these plans were at one time done was here at Fortress Monroe.
For the Air force these plans were at one time formulated and studied was right here at Langley Air Force Base.
And these plans are often up for review and study.
What world are some of you living in??

I think I'll go watch American Idol..or Dancing with the Stars. The Lakers or the Bulls.
That is the real world!!

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Video possibly confirming reports?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

Thanks for sharing that great video!

However, the one clip of a mass evacuation bus while that cop says that emergency personnel are being mobilized, is not conclusive. I would love to see video of fleets of FEMA or Guard vehicles on the move.

Has anyone seen actual large 'convoy's' of vehicles heading south yet, rather than just a vehicle or two?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasertaglover

Thanks for sharing that great video!

However, the one clip of a mass evacuation bus while that cop says that emergency personnel are being mobilized, is not conclusive. I would love to see video of fleets of FEMA or Guard vehicles on the move.

Has anyone seen actual large 'convoy's' of vehicles heading south yet, rather than just a vehicle or two?

I did say "possibly?" I am by no means claiming there is anything to this..yet.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

I'm from Minnesota, and only some, very little went to florida. They are and now putting up oil barriers and some little clean up. The max of them are going to kuwait. PLEASE WATCH THE NEWS.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You tube, can you honestly believe alot of that crap on there? Video manipulation, and you are going to believe the wool they put over you. Come on, if you believe that clip, i have a bridge to sell you.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
They show a. A evacuation bus. Hey, you believers out there. Do you really think that they can haul floridas people out in one bus. NNNNOOOTT. This will end up like another KATRINA thing and thats it folks. I'm sure if you talked to people from the katrina thing that hardly nothing was done and that that was done was fouled up.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
They show a. A evacuation bus. Hey, you believers out there. Do you really think that they can haul floridas people out in one bus. NNNNOOOTT.

Yes, thats what we all are thinking, you mean that isn't possible?

I think that you actually thinking ANYONE thinks that is whats unbelievable.

Give a hoot, don't pollute!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

That is not possible and if they light the thing, oh my god, lets start polluting the atmosphere and it just might lite the fuse to global warming.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl

That is not possible and if they light the thing, oh my god, lets start polluting the atmosphere and it just might lite the fuse to global warming.

Ok then.....everyone just back away, reeal slow like. Don't look it in the eyes, just turn and walk away.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012

Somehow I cannot visualize a "god" who put us here so we could
be monitored and controlled completely by another fallable human
being. Notice that none of the past dictators are still among the
rank of living breathing human beings. I was raised to believe in the
christian faith but I would not want to turn over my life to a christian
dictatorship. "he" gave us free will and we are not born with a rfid
chip under our skin.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I believe the reason of the mobilization of national guard troops is pretty obvious. I believe the Obama administration is projecting fighting to break out in Korea. it would be irresponsible to be caught with our pants down in this situation. Remember this could be a coordinated play to spread our resources thin by the axis of evil.... (I always wanted to say that).
Iran, North Korea and Al Queda are the three I am thinking of.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I see that the repeated posts about how the Guard holds it's annual exercises at this time of year EVERY YEAR, and how ATS got its panties in a wad at the same time last year have gone sailing over posters heads.

Seriously people, stop counting the black helicopters for a second and READ THE THREAD.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
and now we know why

ATS THREAD

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join