It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Surfacing of Multi-State National Guard Mobilizations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Seems to me they could simply force feed regular Dynamite into the open section of the pipe then feed it down deep enough so there is plenty of earth,sand, rock etc... in between the seafloor and the source of the oil.

Explode the Dynamite which would rupture the pipe deep in the ground allowing the good earth to reseal the oil under the pressure of the earth and water above.

If they cannot force feed the Dynamite then drill down to a level deep enough and adjacent to the current "pipe" and explode it cause the same result as above.

You blow open that pipe in the ground the earth will be happy to clog it up.

If needed they could chain several separated explosive down deeper separating them and set them off at the same time.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Xeven]

If you blow up the pipe and the sea floor surrounding it, you have basically fractured the whole area so then the oil and gas have nothing to stop it from seeping up and out, having seen oilwell blowouts before you really need to have a solid pice at the top of the well to cap or plug or things will not work.have you seen video's of water mains that have ruptured? thats what would happen if you just blew apart the top of the wellhead.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
They're mobilizing 17,500 national guard troops to deal with the oil leak clean up?

I thought they had only requested and government approved 6,000? Why the extra 11,500?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Are you sure it is not just Guard Weekend?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by YeshuaWarrior
reply to post by RedGolem

Has anybody ever predicted anything on this website before it happened? Just a lot of paranoia. Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Well brother here is a prediction for ya and I am almost certain it will happen soon.
I predict they are mobilizing so they can act as police once the economy bubble burst.
You will have alot of pissed off people who need to feed their families and this will lead to an all out police state.
Good luck to you all and God bless you!!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Originally posted by YeshuaWarrior

Has anybody ever predicted anything on this website before it happened? Just a lot of paranoia. Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Well brother here is a prediction for ya and I am almost certain it will happen soon.
I predict they are mobilizing so they can act as police once the economy bubble burst.
You will have alot of pissed off people who need to feed their families and this will lead to an all out police state.
Good luck to you all and God bless you!!!!!!

Thank you for your blessings, you sound so certain...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
HOAX!

HOAX!

HOAX!

This issue is old news, and already beaten to death! Here goes the SECOND thread covering this fearmongering smut:

Tampa Bay area to be evacuated!

This fearmongering is HURTING PEOPLE and it needs to stop!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I'm on the gulf coast only 100 yards from the water. And theyve already been burning the oil. Last week the winds were picking up the burning oil and it was making it hard to breath. But then its just one more thing us folks that live along the coast have to deal with. I hear gas masks are selling like hotcakes. In my area the national guard was deployed to Iraq 2007, and they never came back. Meaning the only thing at our national guard armory is the weeds growing through the cracks in the concrete, I drive by it everyday.

But then lots of folks around here have more than one firearm, and a little bad smoke isn't going to get us hardy folk to leave. I mean when you live down here on the coast you get used to hurricans, tropical storms. Ive been through 15 hurricanes. So any fool gov't person thinks were just going to pack up and be moved out of our own places is stoned.

I'm ex-military, did 4 tours in Iraq. Sometimes folks just have to make a stand.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
[edit on 23-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

link   
Maybe this has something to do with North Korea? Tensions are high and they will need support in South Korea.

link   

I wonder if its in antipication of the movie Machete coming out....next month I think.....maybe they think the hispanic or mexican community will revolt in this country...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
South Korea is on high alert tonight . But the south will not take any more # from the north . I give it a 90% chance of no war. Only talk . Like always

I do not think North Korea wants to piss off south Korea , There the united states friends , And the united states has this

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
What say you?

I am a Texan, and a Patriot. I say "buy more ammo". Me? 30-30. It will bring down a deer, an elk, and maybe a bear if i can get 2-3 good shots. .22 for the rabbits, and 4-10 for the birds (although birdshot is useful for a few things).

No, i am not "one of those". My guns have not been fired in over 15 years. They are locked, and have zip-ties on them to keep them from being able to do anything other than be a paperweight. But i have prepared myself to a small degree....just in case.

BTW, mikeboyd is right....this is most about annual training. It is done during the summer for many reasons, among them the high number of teachers and students in the reserves/guard.

reply to post by duality90

star for you, for the crafty use of the word "priapism".

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Sigh this Oil disaster is allready enough of an emotional burden to the people along the gulf coast and the US as a whole .My heart goes out to all of thoose in the gulf whos lives will be ruined by this .If the national guard is massing does anyway have any images showing an unusual build up ,if not then drop this .The people in the south east US ,allready have enough to worry about . Obama ,Dems ,Reps all of you in washington ....GET YOUR HAND OUT OF THE OIL BARONS MONEY JAR AND HOLD THESE MONSTERS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TRAVISTY AND DO IT NOW!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by essanance
Sigh this Oil disaster is allready enough of an emotional burden to the people along the gulf coast and the US as a whole .My heart goes out to all of thoose in the gulf whos lives will be ruined by this .If the national guard is massing does anyway have any images showing an unusual build up ,if not then drop this .The people in the south east US ,allready have enough to worry about . Obama ,Dems ,Reps all of you in washington ....GET YOUR HAND OUT OF THE OIL BARONS MONEY JAR AND HOLD THESE MONSTERS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TRAVISTY AND DO IT NOW!!!!!

That was almost a Chris Crocker moment, for real. LOL

but i get your point.

just keep in mind....it isn't that they have their hands in the oil folks pockets. it is more that they are kind of one and the same.

It is Corporatocracy.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I'm in the Guard and I havn't heard squat, other than Operation Birdbath and Scrub a Duck which I have been told I may go to next month.

Don't forget that during the summer basically all National Guard units conduct annual training. The same thing happened last year and people on ATS acted like they needed diapers again. They activate all over the country every summer for annual training, its standard operating procedure.

So put the diapers away.

[edit on 23/5/10 by MikeboydUS]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who the flank do you think you are?!
I havent laughed so hard since I was a kid.

I usually don't respond to machismo bullcrap, because it is 99% of the time someone that everyone can clearly see is a moron, but I will toss this little modicum of thought out there for you Mike boyd, because I think we covered this, you and I, before.

When you speak with some condescending attitude with the diapers and this n that, I want to remind you of the discussion about the tin foil hat brigade, and just remember, for every enlisted human, there are about 1000 civillians that have martial arts and hand to hand combat training that will EASILY overshadow the johnny join-ups. And if you imagine it as armed conflict, I can name about 50 TEN YEAR OLDS that have stayed up all night playing first person shooters so many times, that I would put my money on the kids takin out whole infantry divisions.
Diapers?
Really??
I appreciate your usual tone of respect (if that was you I had a discussion with before on a thread about that topic), but I mean really Mike boyd, if you think anything about me and a diaper, you're out of your flankin mind, and its insulting to alot of people that you know NOTHING about.

What happened to the other Mike boyd that thought before he spoke...?

diapers...
I bet...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

OH MY GOD BUDDY

dont skin your knees!!!

mike boyd and other great guys are your hero.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Just remember, 9/11 was also made a much more confusing event by several military exercises that were scheduled at the same time. It may be nothing more than our usual high level of paranoia, but I personally sense something stirring beneath the surface, besides the oil.

^^ This is the most important point of this thread, and no one can argue this is not the facts.

Mike boyd was right about one thing, people DO have goldfish memories.

........................................or they're on chat threads spreading disinfo.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I have been watching BP's video feed and it looks like the flow rate is continuing to increase.

www.bp.com...

This thing looks like an oil volcano coming out of the sea floor, not a "leak" from some pipe.

My thoughts:

FIRST, The Government is aware that conventional "fixes" won't cut it due to the pressure of the oil flow and the depth of the sea floor. Right now a heated argument is taking place about wether or not to use the Russian "proven-method" of plugging out of control oil and gas wells.

The Russians buried nuclear bombs below ground five times to crush and pinch off a pipe to seal an out of control well. BUT, that was on LAND, and not 5000 feet below the surface of an ocean.

SECOND, The oil volcano is drilling the well diameter larger and larger as it continues to blow out. If we can't bury a large enough "nuke" in the right spot under the sea floor very-soon; the well diameter may become to large to ever plug. (If everything goes according to plan - all radiation would be contained far below the sea floor. If not, radio-active waste will be spit out with the oil making a bad situation worse.)

THIRD, It’s possible that the oil pocket that BP drilled into is like a “jelly donut” with the weight of not just the 5000 feet of sea water pressurizing the “jelly”; but also the weight of thousands of feet of fractured sediment. The asteroid that impacted in the Yucatan 65 million years ago, could have easily fractured the rocks deep in this oil field.

THE BOTTOM LINE: This oil volcano may not stop until 80% to 90% of the oil in the field is blown out. We may witness an exponential rise in the blow-out volume due to the erosive forces described above. It is theoretically possible that billions of barrels of oil will be release into the ocean each year for several years. This will mean that most folks living in costal areas are going to become “displaced” refugees.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The cavern below the well is supposed to be the size of Mt. Everest. So, if that gets destabilized by a nuke or any other high explosives it could crash the roof of the cavern like a caldera in a super volcano and there would be zero hope of ever stopping it. I am sure the scientists and geologists have a good idea of what the situation is. Russia has used 5 tactical nukes in the past to seal blowouts of off shore wells, but the environment where they are and the Gulf may be like night and day difference.

There are plenty of reports of people getting pretty hell bent around La at the lack of resolution. The guard deploying to aid in the cleanup will be right there if things turn nasty, so they are deploying for one reason now -cleanup, but the possibility of a mission to either quell the uprising or evacuate is there. I don't know what the feds are going to think about the Pres. of the parrish seizing 40 boats contracted for cleanup. I know they weren't doing anything, but that news alone could cause others to start seizing boats, ships, and then things would be out of control quick.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

If anything else is going on I will say something. I have done so in the past on here. I can't give any info that violates operational security, but I can give ATS the same answers that we are allowed to give to the news media.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join