It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Surfacing of Multi-State National Guard Mobilizations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Never believe anyone associated with any american government activity.
Even someone claim to be in the two bit national guard!!

Do you people not learn that anyone in the states connected to the services, security intel, government posts etc is not to be trusted. IF the world knows one thing its that the Americans LIE!!! And not for the good of Human Kind.

We should just watch and listen for CREDIBLE sources only!!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ok everyone settle down.

Before anyone thinks that there is more to this story I would love to point something out to you. If you click on the link in the OP you will find the following statements. Please tell me if they seem kind of "familiar" to you.

From the OP

Reports regarding the Georgia National Guard are from a person close to a soldier that is being deployed: Just got a call from my son…driving home from spring semester at North Georgia College. He is in the reserves and attending the Corps of Cadets there. He is telling me something big is up. Just got a call from his unit that they are mobilizing immediately. ALL GEORGIA UNITS. Unconfirmed at the moment. Don’t see anything on any big news besides Korea. Wonder if there is more going on there than we think….will break more as I find out whether this is a big deal or not.

Also from the OP

From Kansas: My old friend who’s in the army and just got back from Iraq and is not due to go to Afghanistan until August was just deployed too. He’s reserved in Kansas, so it’s definitly not the oil. I don’t know if everyone has been deployed, only him. I’m hoping it is something minor or just a coincidence, deployment from more than one state is DEFINITLY not a good sign. EDIT TO ADD: Just called his mom, I am talking to his mom right now. She doesn’t know what’s going on or where he’s going, he couldn’t tell her anything except “I love you and I am being deployed”. I am not one to be afraid because most things are just rediculous, but I’m am hoping this is just a mere coincidence.

Now why does it look familiar? Because it is. Just a few days ago on ATS we saw a thread titled, All Georgia Guard and Reserve troops imminent/mobilzation I ask you all to take a peek at that thread, and see for yourself why those comments look familiar...

This is the OP from the original thread on ATS.

Originally posted by Vitchilo
We'll see if this is confirmed...

From Tickerforum

Just got a call from my son...driving home from spring semester at North Georgia College. He is in the reserves and attending the Corps of Cadets there. He is telling me something big is up. Just got a call from his unit that they are mobilizing immediately. ALL GEORGIA UNITS. Unconfirmed at the moment. Don't see anything on any big news besides Korea. Wonder if there is more going on there than we think....will break more as I find out whether this is a big deal or not.

UPDATE : Alabama Marine reserve units now too it seems.

UPDATE 2 : Minn. National Guard deployment largest since WWII

SOMETHING IS UP. Let's hope it's just a drill....

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

edit on 5/20/2010 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

Also from the thread:

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Vitchilo

My old friend who's in the army and just got back from Iraq and is not due to go to Afghanistan until August was just deployed too. He's reserved in Kansas, so it's definitly not the oil. I don't know if everyone has been deployed, only him.

I'm hoping it is something minor or just a coincidence, deployment from more than one state is DEFINITLY not a good sign.

EDIT TO ADD: Just called his mom, I am talking to his mom right now. She doesn't know what's going on or where he's going, he couldn't tell her anything except "I love you and I am being deployed". I am not one to be afraid because most things are just rediculous, but I'm am hoping this is just a mere coincidence.

PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE ANYTHING SERIOUS!

Edit to add again: More states? Oh crap!

[edit on 5/20/10 by Misoir]

[edit on 5/20/10 by Misoir]

So it certainly appears that what we discuss on this site gets out and is reported as "news" and for future threads we should keep that in mind. With some of the speculating we all do, it may be time to start being a little more responsible just in case one day our speculation gets reported elsewhere.

So we are obviously still stuck right where we were before.... unable to confirm if this mobilization is actually true or not.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by crichton13

Did you just call me a yank? If you had a donkey that ate the feet off my Rooster would you realise what was going on? Don't ever call me a yank.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Is it me or is it getting increasingly harder to get factual information from
this site? It's either some deluded nut with unjustified claims or outright lies. Ugh! I guess it was only a matter of time. Talk about making mountains out of mole hills. It seems like the sky is falling every week and everybody on here seems to have the memory of a goldfish. If something big really was going to happen it would be lost among a miriad of garbage. Then again Maybe that's the point???

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
It seems if anyone sees a soldier on the street, they think martial law is being declared and they're going to be sent to a FEMA camp.

Honestly, like someone else said, this is common. Nothing to worry about.

Personally I think they are crazy and a danger to the country. For security reasons we should sent them to a camp. :p

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Is it me or is it getting increasingly harder to get factual information from
this site? It's either some deluded nut with unjustified claims or outright lies. Ugh! I guess it was only a matter of time. Talk about making mountains out of mole hills. It seems like the sky is falling every week and everybody on here seems to have the memory of a goldfish. If something big really was going to happen it would be lost among a miriad of garbage. Then again Maybe that's the point???

I guess the spill itself is'nt big enough ? WTF?

[edit on 23-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Listen people, south Korea is on high alert!!! We have troops there, if anything is happening it's going to be there. As for the gulf the government is going to act too late as always.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
As a matter of fact no it isn't. It's a tiny blip in the global radar. It has no global implications. Sad as it is it's just one oil spill out of hundreds. Yes it's an ecological disaster buts it's effects are localized. If that oil slick was going to spread across all the seas and kill ALL THE LIFE IN THE SEA then it would be global.

You Americans just can't wrap your heads around the fact that the world does not revolve around you. The failing stock markets around the world have more global impact than an oil slick. Again don't get me wrong it's tragic and a disaster in an of itself. But you need to put things in perspective.

Funny how all the focus is on the wrong things. Oh the poor fish and birds it's a tradegy. All the while your own people are being made homeless. Oooh the irony.... It burns.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

keep it simple..obvious answers first then red flag it if somebody
gets a real deep breath of something bigger..yep, more than one thing
can be going on at the same time..and seems to me that we already
have enough real problems to worry about. And don't forget people
could be having a meeting the next room about something big and
you'd not have a clue.
I don't know any but I doubt some post commander would ring the
phone to tell me something secretive. The reservists need to be ready
to serve like regular service members. We had them serve down here
after the hurricane and poor guys, all dressed up in long sleeve dark
green standing in the hot sun directing traffic. I did see an armed
soldier standing not so far away from an ice etc. distribution truck
or set up beside the road..I'm sure he was armed just in case.
Take away our modern luxuries ( utilities and food and cover ) and
our computers and internets and I doubt we'd beconcerned at all
about these things or very little..we'd be trying to survive the heat etc.
Recall not long ago homeless man froze to death in the woods here in
this town. I love to read these posts as much as anyone else but it's
the OTHER things that often take priority. I HAVE to keep it in
perspective because I seen hard, cold reality in front of me quite often.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Seems to me they could simply force feed regular Dynamite into the open section of the pipe then feed it down deep enough so there is plenty of earth,sand, rock etc... in between the seafloor and the source of the oil.

Explode the Dynamite which would rupture the pipe deep in the ground allowing the good earth to reseal the oil under the pressure of the earth and water above.

If they cannot force feed the Dynamite then drill down to a level deep enough and adjacent to the current "pipe" and explode it cause the same result as above.

You blow open that pipe in the ground the earth will be happy to clog it up.

If needed they could chain several separated explosive down deeper separating them and set them off at the same time.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Xeven]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by RedGolem

The only "joint" anything I have heard about is the gulf cleanup operation.

The DOD approved federal orders for 17,500 guardsmen to take part in the gulf clean up.

&

I'm in the Guard and I havn't heard squat, other than Operation Birdbath and Scrub a Duck which I have been told I may go to next month.

Don't forget that during the summer basically all National Guard units conduct annual training. The same thing happened last year and people on ATS acted like they needed diapers again. They activate all over the country every summer for annual training, its standard operating procedure.

So put the diapers away.

[edit on 23/5/10 by MikeboydUS]

You are obviously and IDIOT!!! Ranting on and on about infosec/opsec/etc. As "not a big deal" to tell people things of this nature, regardless of the sensitivity. Just proves that you want to be "that guy on ATS said this". Shut-up your pretentious mouth.

regards,

Jason

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4
At this time the well head will be nuked.

What a great solution........... Lets solve one ecological problem with a far worse solution.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JayRO

Wow, JayRO. What a great way to make an impression as a newbie here.
"Shut your pretentious mouth"? Totally uncalled for, my friend.

There are several guardsmen on ATS, great guys like MikeBoydUS that I trust will keep us alerted if we need to be.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

who do you think you are to just come right out and state that Americans Lie!!!!!! basically you put all Americans into that catagory, and that is f'd up. Its small minds like yours that keep TPTB in power with your hate mongoring. Yes the American gov. are liars but to say Americans are liars genearalizes it to all of us, and if you are calling me a liar, then we have to have words ................ ya follow?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Okay, Ace, give us the credible sources then? ATS certainly is anything BUT a credible source, Its more like the National Enquirer with "women has 2 headed baby" headlines.

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
Never believe anyone associated with any american government activity.
Even someone claim to be in the two bit national guard!!

Do you people not learn that anyone in the states connected to the services, security intel, government posts etc is not to be trusted. IF the world knows one thing its that the Americans LIE!!! And not for the good of Human Kind.

We should just watch and listen for CREDIBLE sources only!!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is awesome everyone is getting all snippy with each other over this national guard story that doesn't even have a credible source. I even seen that someone called another member a yank! ATS can be so entertaining at times.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Teeky]

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Teeky]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I thought that we had played this song and dance already in another thread.???

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
did South Korea just cut off trade with North, South Korea will not tolerate any more from the north . This looks more like a war with a candy stick about to be licked .

It will be interesting to see what takes place

[edit on 23-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

[edit on 23-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4

I think that if a hurricane comes and it looks like it will hit the spill the area will be evacuated, mandatory. At this time the well head will be nuked. The evacuated people will be away from their homes for an extended period. This is just my opinion.

Why in Gods name would you nuke the wellhead?
that is so stupid as to be unbelievable.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join