It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Made Torpedo Sunk South Korean Cheonan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

It was reported that an investigation in South Korea has determined the metal and explosive residues from the torpedo that sank their ship Cheonan, are consistent with that used by German manufacturers.

"The metallic debris and chemical residue appear to be consistent with a type of torpedo made in Germany, indicating the North may have been trying to disguise its involvement by avoiding arms made by allies China and Russia, Yonhap quoted the official as saying. Reuters"

Since Germany does not trade weapons with North Korea, it might be important to investigate who does. Oh but wait… someone scribbled ”number 1″ in North Korean on one of the found parts. Well, there you have it. Forget all that “science” stuff… after all, only a North Korean could have done that, right?

Link to full article

I recommend reading this article before making your mind up about North Korea's role in the sinking of the South Korean Cheonan. The US has been beating war drums in Iran's direction for months while actually blowing up people in Yemen and Somalia. Perhaps as Scott Creighton (of American Everyman) argues, invading Iran is proving too difficult so we're picking on someone else.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You might want to look at the front page of Drudge.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hero Protagonist
You might want to look at the front page of Drudge.

OK, I looked at it. I found more USA says this and that. Please tell me how this relates to my post.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This story smelled fishy to me from day one. So I've been following the follow up investigation and news stories.

What I've read really makes it look like the U.S. Submarine had a part in this.

Why was this not reported? Was this really an exercise? On the eve of ROK's election?

This report differs from the one in this post. Which one is right?

www.globalresearch.ca...

Anyone care to list the motives?

top topics

join