It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matching numbers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the right post but here we go: (Feel free to move it as you wish)

OK, for the last two months, each time I take a look at my watch or any other clock for that matter, things aren't the same for me. I keep seeing matching numbers like: 4:44, 11:11, 22:22, 5:55, 3:33, 15:15, 21:21...etc, anyway, I have googled it and everything there is on the internet completely contradict each other, one says that it means everything is OK or will be, and others say that it isn't good.

I am tired of reading crap comments on the internet about it, but what I am mostly tired of, is the fact that I can't get a straight answer about it. I don't know what they mean nor what it is trying to tell me. My girlfriend makes fun of me because there is not logic reason for this numbers to come to me that way.

I am sure this have been talked about here on ATS but my search failed to come up with a match.

If you are out there that may know something about what I am seeing, please tell me because it is literally driving me crazy. No matter where I look, I keep seeing these numbers. Like this morning, I woke up, took a look at my iPhone and there it was.....time PT: 05:55:55.....really, can it get any worse than this? Is there something I should do? I have been trying to ignore it but for *#$# sakes...can I make it stop?

Please if you have any positive input about this, answer back....for those jokesters, don't even bother!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by TheEnlightenedOne]

[edit on 23-5-2010 by TheEnlightenedOne]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Have you been experiencing an... "Awakening?"

Are you counter attacking your old beliefs with new beliefs?

Are you crazy and just need to go to the doctor for help?

I believe, this means you are in more contact with your
"higher self" and that "it" is trying to tell you to keep moving
down the path you are on. Keep asking questions. A sign telling
you to stay on track.

Does that resonate with you?

Heres a video that does not explain this phenomena, but even more
interestingly, says that TPTB, stay in tune with this frequency to
further their "agenda," I suppose.... Check it out!

YOU BE THE JUDGE!

P.s.
I'm going through the same
phenomena on an "UNBELIEVABLE" scale!
So I feel you on this subject!

Edit To Add:
After posting my post, I went to the kitchen to grab
some munchies and the clock on the oven portrayed
the numbers...... 2:22!
(the last time I looked at a clock was when I picked up
my buddy's phone call at.... 11:11

F'n Weird..... But I love it!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by TheGiantPeach]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It`s called "synchronicity". It is a way for your higher self to show you, things are jelling in your life. Hence, that is why, when you look at many different things that shows a series of numbers, a group of those numbers are the same. such as 11:11 or 02:22, the same can happen with the odometer of a car, if the higher self wants you to see it. The higher self times it so you see it at that given moment.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
It`s called "synchronicity". It is a way for your higher self to show you, things are jelling in your life. Hence, that is why, when you look at many different things that shows a series of numbers, a group of those numbers are the same. such as 11:11 or 02:22, the same can happen with the odometer of a car, if the higher self wants you to see it. The higher self times it so you see it at that given moment.

Weird how you stated "11:11" and "2:22" as I did and
I don't believe you read my above response to this post.

Very Intersting!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Your right, I didn`t get to yours, as I was going to comment on what the OP said, then I was going to read yours. Very interesting indeed.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Dude, bro, sa, what have you....

The scale is being tipped, and we're on the same thought
pattern... do you think.... nooo, couldn't be.... but maybe...

People like us, that think the same way, will create our own world
or own earth, just by the strength of our own thoughts?

Do you think?

Maybe we're connected only through frequencies, and not
through these web pages as we "see" in the "physical."

LMAO!

NO WAY!

I must be Crazy As Ever....

Or Am I???

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thanks for your guy's reply. It is quite interesting indeed, at first I thought it was pure coincidence but then they kept appearing and finally I am full aware of when it occurs.

So, my 'higher-self' is trying to communicate with me eh? I need to do some meditation and ask questions to see what it is that I need to know about myself or anything else.

I will keep you guys posted if anything out of the ordinary takes place in my life after listening to my higher-self.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I know this is a very old thread but is very interesting. Numbers bring powerful messages, and being able to harness this awareness will help you reflect on things happening in your life and choices that will advance your future. I am an artist. I make music, graphic art (currently mostly collage art), and I'm also very good at photography. I am currently trying to bridge a singularity between number, colour, universal law and meaning, because I view what I am doing 100 years into the future and I believe these concepts will have a clear singularity to the societies of tomorrow. I think the world can be saved through this advancement. I have been very successful in all of these fields thus far; I was even selling art to musicians for a while just by listening to their music and applying proportion and colour based off the intentions and sonics of what I had listened to but I was getting too many requests and wanted to focus more on my personal vision with my music and art so I stopped making art for other people. Now I'm filling up with information so I can drop knowledge and influence people listening to my music. I'm not out here way off the deep telling people what to believe because that doesn't work; I'm just putting out what I need to put out to make people come to their own conclusions. These numbers you see on your clock when you get up to take a piss help me do that. The colours I wear and the way I live my life while making this art influences me. For instance, I am wearing grey today because I'm looking through ancient societies for pieces to add to the collage art I am currently creating for a song I haven't even started yet. Grey means wisdom to me; today is the 18th, and the number 8 is a grey/silver number for me. It also has ties with the perspective of time

I think if you're creating things these numbers will surround you. I think if someone's trying to tell you something these numbers will surround you. Right now we are in a period of time where people are catching onto this phenomenon quicker than ever because you can search "why am I seeing this number" on google and go look at comment sections with 200 people claiming they cannot get away from it, and pondering different ideas as to why that is

This information came to me out of the blue one day about 2 years ago. Along with it was a visual of what looked my house from an above perspective. It started with 1111 and the divinity it harnesses. Now I have a whole plethora of numbers I can utilize to help craft my vision and keep me on the right track. Keep paying attention, this is no coincidence

I'll offer my own insight on some of the numbers posted about in this thread. All of these mean more than just their definitions to me but I'll try to sum them up in 1 word

2 is growth. Seeing numbers in a repeated series like 2:22 is a very clear signal, that's why you feel more of an impact when you see them
3 is wisdom
4 is truth
5 is light/good

Try to reflect on your life and your vision and see why you are seeing these numbers

I believe I am surrounded by them because I'm making a conscious effort to bring knowledge to humanity through my art in doses that maintain a balance so people can come to the conclusions themselves. I don't think I would ever be as straightforward as I am right now in art, because I'm telling you guys something rather than having you come to your own conclusions. Good intentions doesn't mean that my art can't be vulgar and impolite at times (it's important to be yourself), it just means my end goal is of positivity and light

But of course, this is just my perspective on numbers; I'm sharing it with you because I find peoples perspectives are extremely valuable and I find answers for myself within perspectives of other people. Maybe there's something for you in mine

new topics

top topics

join