It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti_Government Man and Son kill police in shootout

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — An Ohio man's resentment of authority and run-ins with the law was enough for a local sheriff to warn that he could be dangerous if confronted by law enforcement. Years later, the sheriff appears right: The man and his teenage son are suspected of fatally shooting two Arkansas police officers during a traffic stop before they died in a shootout.

Jerry Kane Jr., 45, of Forest, Ohio, and his son Joseph Kane, believed to be 16, were killed during an exchange of gunfire with officers in a Walmart parking lot, Arkansas State Police said Friday.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
You need to change your title. he didn't kill police they killed him and his son.

Too bad we can't get a straight story anymore there is obviously more to this but the huff simply spun it as anti government crazies attacked the almighty government and were promptly killed and society is safe once again...sigh

Just another patriot who got tired of submiting to forced slavery and decided to fight physically instead of with paper work. We'll probably be seeing a lot more of this in the near future.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
after reading that article I found something
unusual. Jerry Kane Jr. had the same business
as Tim Turner from the Restore America Plan.

and held debt-elimination seminars around the country

I don't think these 2 had any ties to each other
other than what they did for a living.
Just found it an odd side note.

nice find, thanks

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
You need to change your title. he didn't kill police they killed him and his son.

I guess someone didn't read the entire article

The man and his teenage son are suspected of fatally shooting
two Arkansas police officers during a traffic stop before they died in
a shootout.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Interesting, but Forest, Ohio is not in Clark County.

The way Huffington PPost was spinning the story, I almost thought they were going to say he was a regular caller to ATS Live Studio for a minute.

But what is really odd, if there has been on going private investigations of the man running scams, then why was there action taken by law enforcement at one of his planned and announced seminars?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Police are 90% murderers, just because one of millions they try to murder strike back does not make the police any more right. Police are useless morons, with no analytical thoughts what so ever, who just want to kill people for there friends.

Thats a fact in all countries.

They say this about everyone they target, but hardly any person does anything to them. They where absolutely desperate to murder my life in 18 years of non stop harassment, they have never been right once.

Police and government are just murderers who do it legally, and all you lot just laugh at there victims.

By the way never do any thing violent to justify the police and there murder campaigns.

[edit on 5/23/2010 by andy1033]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Police are 90% murderers, just because one of millions they try to murder strike back does not make the police any more right. Police are useless morons, with no analytical thoughts what so ever, who just want to kill people for there friends.

Thats a fact in all countries.

They say this about everyone they target, but hardly any person does anything to them.

Way to not read the article. Are you suggesting Police officers should not return fire if they are being fired upon?

They where absolutely desperate to murder my life in 18 years of non stop harassment, they have never been right once.

Since you have made this claim in at least half of all your total posts here on ATS, I'm finally gonna ask you to provide proof.

CT

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I was wondering if those guys were involved with the Restore America Plan. I know it says they spoke about Forclosures and Sovergnty. If they were involved with RAP it may have been an assination. What do we know about the original traffic stop? I would think there had to be a reason to get into a fire fight.

I don't think they would drive to west memphis just to shoot cops.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Leave it to ATS users to defend a man who's self-righteous idiocy means that two police officers won't be going home to their families. There is nothing like someone else committing a violent crime against the government that brings out the cheers of the armchair revolutionaries here.

This man was obviously unbalanced and disturbingly self-centered as is evidenced by his previous run-ins with law enforcement and the demands he made of them. It is absolutely tragic that anyone died in this case, but please, do not try to make a hero out of another selfish murderer.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
I was wondering if those guys were involved with the Restore America Plan. I know it says they spoke about Forclosures and Sovergnty. If they were involved with RAP it may have been an assination. What do we know about the original traffic stop? I would think there had to be a reason to get into a fire fight.

I don't think they would drive to west memphis just to shoot cops.

I live in this area (extreme western TN), and this story is being covered heavily in the area. Allow me to say I believe there was NO reason for a firefight. The two perps opened fire on the two officers. From a local news story:

"stop the violence" nearly cancelled in wake of shootout.

Brandon Paudert and Officer Bill Evans were shot and killed during a traffic stop on I-40 Thursday. The suspects, Jerry Kane and his 16-year-old son Joe, died later in a hail of gunfire in the West Memphis Walmart parking lot.

From the same news site:

A massive manhunt ensued, where Crittenden County Sheriff Dick Busby and his Chief of Enforcement W.A. Wren were shot in a gun battle in the Walmart parking lot. The two suspects were killed and the Sheriff and Wren recover in the hospital.

And a bit more on the incident...

Brandon Paudert, son of West Memphis Police Chief Bob Paudert, was killed as was officer Bill Evans.

Investigators say Evans stopped a van and Paudert arrived soon after as backup.

It appears one of the men in the van pushed Evans to the ground and started shooting at both officers.

Although there is always an interesting back story....)video on this link.

Suspects linked to sovereign movement

All of the news "bits" I have posted came from: WREG

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I read a couple or articles on the matter. What i have not found out is why narco cops pulled him over in the first place?? It said he was affiliated with a white supremist church!!! to bad i thought he was a genuine anti-government patriot, not a racist. We will see what the news spins from this.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
I read a couple or articles on the matter. What i have not found out is why narco cops pulled him over in the first place?? It said he was affiliated with a white supremist church!!! to bad i thought he was a genuine anti-government patriot, not a racist. We will see what the news spins from this.

It'd somehow make you patriotic to kill police officers, demand gold from judges when they rule against you and defraud your fellow citizen through debt schemes if you're not a racist? How is anything this man has done been something to support?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Adding some links.

Jerry Kane, Joe Kane Identified as Men Who Shot Memphis Police

Father and Son killed in West Memphis

Who Were the Shooters?

Who Were the West Memphis Cop Killers?

Hmmm?password makeme

Wonder when we will get some unbiased news on the incident.

Or will we get the standard "from police information"?

[edit on 5/23/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

I also would be interested in hearing more details or proof from andy1033. Well andy1033, why so much bitter anger towards authority?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
God bless all involved.
It is sad,all involved cops and citizens were both denied liberty.It is sad that violence is the only way they were liberated.

They are all in a better place.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shine71
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

I also would be interested in hearing more details or proof from andy1033. Well andy1033, why so much bitter anger towards authority?

I have lived with every moment of my life monitored for 18 years, with me never committing a crime. They violated my whole life, and let me never live a life.

I do not have to explain anything to any of you.

My life has proven the police are involved in premeditated murder, get premeditated murder.

Imagine never having a moments privacy in your life, you cannot live a life, and these scum are just murderers.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
police often taarget people for dressing different say you walk with a Mohican's hair cut,bright pink .Most cops power trip they join for justice and the right thing ,then police school a few months with older cops and they are pissed at the situation and corrupt way things are done ,but have to live with the way it is not how they want it to be.

[edit on 5/24/2010 by dashar]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
more proof that america is an evil murderous satanic nation that murders its own patriots

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

You are right that you dont have to explain yourself to anyone, least of all me. But you cant go around claiming to have proof your not willing to disclose.

CT

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
Leave it to ATS users to defend a man who's self-righteous idiocy means that two police officers won't be going home to their families. There is nothing like someone else committing a violent crime against the government that brings out the cheers of the armchair revolutionaries here.

This man was obviously unbalanced and disturbingly self-centered as is evidenced by his previous run-ins with law enforcement and the demands he made of them. It is absolutely tragic that anyone died in this case, but please, do not try to make a hero out of another selfish murderer.

Perhaps what you say is true, but then again those police had to get on that guy and egg him on didn't they? of course they did... Cops are all about " lets go get that sucker" and then this happens and people wonder why...
It is sad for everyone though and everyone loses in these situations..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join