It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Evidence Obama Born In Kenya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
So far I have read alot of the posts and threads from people who are trying to paint the picture that Obama was born in Kenya. I am wondering when the first peice of evidence will surface to show Obama was born in Kenya. With the evidence leaning towards his truthful Hawaii birth how can the birthers expect anyone to listen to them if they do not know how to present a case.

Birthers please at least show 1 piece of evidence that Obama was born in Kenya

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I agree with you. This is the only issues conservatives continue to whine about. They try to present a image of President Obama being this evil person. But in truth he's the complete opposite.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'm still wondering when the evidence will be presented that he was born in America?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by minute2midnight

They released a copy of his birth certificate already. He was born in Hawaii.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The bigger issue here is why there is still ongoing controversy over this topic. I know there are alot of folks here who believe that most everything in our government is completely planned and determined, so in this viewpoint...wouldn't you think that if they wanted to put Obama in as president, they would have made sure all the obvious ends were tied up completely. Check out that thread about his social security number, that's bound to cause a little attention soon in the media.

Now to this end, in this view, one has to wonder what this is being set up to. You can't simply stop at "He wasn't born in the US and he should be relieved of duty, and I knew it all along ha ha ha" one in this viewpoint should go further and ask themselves for what purpose is all of this questioning and discontent in the country, the distrust, and why would continuing to allow this issue to boil slowly? If "they" wanted the issue done with, it'd be over. Considering this, the issue feels like a setup. With the current issues in the US as well as many other parts of the world, we've seen the seriousness of certain events quickly spiral up lately, and if I had to guess, won't quit for a while.

At a seemingly apex point in the future, would this issue suddenly take a sharp twist in evidence against him, what then? Would the attempt to change the laws of presidency spark something up? Would him stepping down and letting uncle Joe take the front spark something?

So if everything is pre-planned from a certain few people, wouldn't this issue have been squashed by now?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yeah? What hostpital was that? Even he isn't sure.....

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

Totally agree and something must be planned.
It will come out and probably cause race riots, change laws and whatever else they have planned.
I said in another post, he can stop all this by just releasing his past records in full.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

That's a piece of paper that indicates he was born in Hawaii, sure.. but technically it's a "certification", and the 1st one released by those motivated to see him elected had altered (blacked-out) numbers, it's legally invalid..

The US govt borrows $$ from profit motivated businessmen AKA "The Fed"... if the govt doesn't need $$, it won't borrow... meaning no profits. Wars, empire building, omni-present threats to fear, and world policing are costly... Figure it out. It's not just obscene amounts of profits on the table, but control.. and finishing plans intended to win on the grand chess-board.

I would think it reasonable to assume these businessmen, whoever the F they are, would place quite a bit of value on a useful idiot president whose strings they could yank.. and would have literally an unlimited amount of money to spend insuring they get their idiot, with those resources faking records woul not be impossible. Unless you think the uber rich elite behind The Fed, uh.. influence the govt like we do.. with votes, letters and protests..lol

So here comes obama, although it seems the more he lies, the whiter his teeth get... dude is studly, articulate and has valuable cult of personality skills to smile lie all the right answers to the bush abortion with a total disregard for truth or reality...but there is some non mainstream info questioning his birthplace..

Besides ALL that...the last person I'm going to trust as credible to set the record straight, to settle the issue... is the one with the most to gain..lol, that'd be like a judge dismissing all charges because the defendant plead "not guilty" with a believable smile and seemed like a nice guy... besides, he had a piece of paper with "innocent" typed on it that his friends verified..

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by minute2midnight
I'm still wondering when the evidence will be presented that he was born in America?

His certainly shown more evidence of his birth in this country than most of the previous 43 presidents. I have never seen a group of people worry this much about birth certificates until this president came into power.

In anycase he has presented his short form birth certificate which is a valid form of identification for birth right in the state of Hawaii, further confirmed by state Hawaiian officials. Now why don't you show us the birth certificates of every single other president in the past.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

That's a piece of paper that indicates he was born in Hawaii, sure..

Yes, yes it is. Im glad you came out and admitted this fact.

it's legally invalid..

Well then go here to view the birth certificate that is not blacked out:
www.factcheck.org...

and heres the certification number:
www.factcheck.org...

Thus far birthers only seem to provide speculation, and expect everybody else to run around proving their conspiracies. If you are going to continue to insist this president was not born here, put the evidence where your mouth is.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Yeah great idea, lets show all the evidence except that which was blocked by hir FIRST executive order...

That will clear it all up....lol

"Those that have nothing to hide, hide nothing"

Explain that and we will talk, if you can't or don't want to them go away....
The people can only access what the Pres will allow.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
this is over and done with, this argument is moot at this point, we're halfway through, and if people can't just wait until the next election to vote him out if you don't like him for whatever reason (I have my own reasons for disliking the man, none of which have to do with any of the following: race, religion, birth, or smoking) and I fully intend to use my rights to vote against him in the next election.

For now we're stuck with him, love him or hate him, he is the POTUS and as such will remain in power until at the very least January 21, 2013.

As for the whole calling birthers crazy, the same people calling them crazy are the same ones that sat there for 8 years of Bush and tried everything in their power to get rid of W, now again I didn't agree with everything Dubbya did, and I'm sure a lot of people didn't agree as well, but this is not the way to go about voicing dissent anymore.

People should not be considered crazy or nuts for clinging to a belief or voicing dissent, that's where I have a problem. We all have the right given to us by our Constitution to engage in these debates without the fear of reprisals or without the fear of being labeled a nutjob. So the next time you wish (you collectively) to label someone "crazy" please provide the DSM-IV classification of crazy or please allow people to voice that dissent.

For those who think it's all about race, it's not. Maybe with some it is, but most people I've spoken to, don't care if he was purple, they don't like his politics and that's that.

Sorry for ranting a little, i'm just getting very tired of all the "You're just a crazy nutjob birther" and of course the reciprocal "You're just a blind arrogant fool"

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I hate to let you know but Obama will very likely be elected in 2012. Although the uninformed and out of touch crowd will probably vote against him the majority of people still find him a breath of fresh air over the last administration.

Millions including myself will gain vote for Obama and again it will be a landslide victory as you saw the crowds Obama can attract. I just do not see as much corruption with Obama as clearly visible during the Bush Dark Ages.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
When you step back and really look at all of the cloudy facts about Obama's life you have to ask simple questions.

I've been looking at this from day one and I do believe that Obama is US born however I believe that the whole Birth Certificate issue and Kenyan issue is being used to keep people off the scent of the true lie.

Was Stanley Ann Dunham already pregnant when her parents suddenly picked up stakes to move to Hawaii of all places?

Was Barack Sr. paid to legitimize Obama's birth by posing as Ann's husband? No records exist of a marriage only a divorce and no witnesses to the marriage have ever emerged.

University of Washington released records of Stanley Ann Dunham indicating activity and registration for the Fall 1961 Semester which began not long after Obama's Alleged Aug.4 birthdate. Did she take her newborn back to Washington to attend classes by herself?

Questions have arisen regarding which hospital Obama was born in. It took a decree By the governor to declare his birthplace.

No photos have emerged of Ann Dunham while she was pregnant or of a newborn Barack. Those would have been good for his Memoir eh?

She only attended the Fall 1960 semester at U of HI. and returned for Spring 1963 Semester.

Perhaps the original Birth Certificate that has never been seen indicates an earlier birthdate supporting the supposition that Ann's pregnancy was the motivation for suddenly moving to Hawaii to conceal a teenage interracial pregnancy in still conservative 1961.

Any lies told now are simply covering for the lies told by Ann and her parents.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There is no evidence that Obama was "born" at all, in a conventional sense or otherwise, period. After two years I am still wondering WTF that thing is and where it was made. Considering its abilities and attitude are well below substandard, but has a real glossy "shelf appeal" finish, I'd think it was made in China. I wonder where they hid the manufacturer's seal? It's probably in a place where the sun don't shine.

Cheers - Dave

PS. Stanley Ann Dunham in Anagram (and there are many) is "Anal Hunt Ends Many." If you want to have some word fun, go try the Anagram Server.

[edit on 5/23.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Obama's grandmother stated that she was there when he was born in Kenya.
That really doesnt matter though, even if he was born in Hawaii he is not a natural born citizen. His father was a brittish subject which gave Obama dual citizenship, making him a native born citizen.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by rlrsar]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So far I have not seen any good arguments that show Obama being dishonest.

It appears Obama's obvious honesty upsets people who want a liar instead of Obama.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Paradigm2012]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Perhaps the original Birth Certificate that has never been seen indicates an earlier birthdate supporting the supposition that Ann's pregnancy was the motivation for suddenly moving to Hawaii to conceal a teenage interracial pregnancy in still conservative 1961.

Oh No!!! Obama's mummy seems to have had a teenage interracial pregnancy!!! How terrible!!!

Bah, and I thought racism was not an issue in all this Obama hatred.

And you think Obama's mother might not have really married his father, despite the existance of a divorce certificate?

Firstly, so bloody what? One of my kids is a "bastard, and he looks and acts just like the others. Never grew two heads or turned into a mass murderer...

Secondly, You cannot get a divorce without proof of marriage. After divorce your divorce papers are legal proof that you were married. Just try, for a laugh, going to court with a random stranger to get a divorce and see what the judge has to say .......

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This just proves that if you are well connected, and have the money to back it up, you can cover-up or hide just about anything.

Obama has spent millions covering this up. You don't do this if you have nothing to hide.

I just moved to Texas from Louisiana, and in order to get a Texas Drivers License I have to have a long form birth certificate. So I made the trip back to Louisiana to get one....it cost me $15 and it took about an hour. Obama goes to Hawaii all the time....why can't he do this? I did!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rlrsar
Obama's grandmother stated that she was there when he was born in Kenya.
That really doesnt matter though, even if he was born in Hawaii he is not a natural born citizen. His father was a brittish subject which gave Obama dual citizenship, making him a native born citizen.

More cowcrap.

Obama's father's step-mother said she had seen Obama's Father's birth in a Kenyan hospital. Don't believe me? Post the video you're talking about here then.

There is no law or legal precedent in America to indicate that a natural born citizen is any different to being born a citizen and not needing any declaration or act of parliament to make you one.

top topics

join